Apr 24 - Homeless mother who sent 6y.o. son to better school in the wrong town jailed for 5 years

most viewed right now
 206
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 129
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-24-2012, 08:12 PM         #61
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
The problem with this entire article and thread title is that it's very misleading. You literally think a women is sentenced to 5 years for enrolling her son into the wrong school system. However, once you actually read the article you learn she had 4 narcotics sales she was sentenced for as well. I blame the TS for his horribly misleading title as well as the original writer of the article. It doesn't go into detail what each convictions sentence was... For all we know she got 3-6 months (not saying thats justified, but it makes the whole story drastically different) and she got the rest of the 11.5 years for the drug charges... We don't know

Check the source too my dude.. Doesn't get much worse than that as far as a legitimate news source.
i hear what you're saying, but there's a problem in her being convicted of felony larceny in the first place. the problem is that the justice system can be manipulated to achieve a desired outcome and no matter how many precedents you set, we're all at the mercy of human judgment in cases like these. there's never enough sense involved when someone get's a reduced murder charge...for intentionally taking a life...and then you turn your head and someone else is getting the charges piled on for unnecessary, victimless crimes. that's the problem here. they're making this woman look worse in front of a jury of her (questionable) peers and a judge by saying not only did she sell drugs but she stole something that should be a right to every american citizen anyhow.
 04-24-2012, 08:16 PM         #62
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bi*ch was sellin drugs

ok, like whats the deal with that?
 04-24-2012, 08:19 PM         #63
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Wow man just looking at an outsiders view... you really should just shut the fu*k up.

You come across sounding very uneducated and ignorant. You might want to pick your f!ghts a little better and stop supporting someone who was convicted of not one, not two, not three, but FOUR sales of narcotics. No sympathy
Uneducated because I know in the real world you have to make tough decisions?...You act like she living in a mansion eating lobster every night. She was homeless staying in a homeless shelter. Her and her kid should starve because selling drugs are against the law. You cats live in a fairytale world b........Now I don't condone selling drugs...especially if you don't even need the Money.....but if that's what you have to do as an adult with responsibility to feed your kids....and you have no other option then do what you have to do.....What's crazy is she wasn't looking for a hand out....yet she is in jail because I guess that's all she was expected to do...now she got five years,lost her son, will be a convicted felon....and will miss the important years in her sons life....a broke homeless woman who lived in her car and did not commit a violent crime......meanwhile George Zimmerman sped out of custody in a fu*king BMW yesterday....after k!lling a kid......and this our justice system your defending?

You want to label her a bottom feeder because you don't like the fact she is selling drugs....the article itself is about THE CONVICTION OF SENDING HER CHILD THE WRONG SCHOOL......you saw drugs and basically just said fu*k the bi*ch and her problems.....her life matter to B......what's your life like....I bet mom and dad are just a phone call away.....which is cool ....but be glad that you have them if you do....cause not everybody did or does......show some fu*king human compassion....and do you smoke weed?


Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-24-2012 at 08:27 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #64
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 iThink said:





some of you cats are in here arguing the wrong fu*king thing. it's common practice for people to overshoot boundary limitations and use another address. the sh*t is a victimless crime.

the problem here is that they have convicted her of a class b felony that carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison over this bullsh*t. hell, lock everybody up if this is the practice. you've all exercised some not-exactly-legal-loopholes in your life.
No such thing of a victimless crime.

I can steal the t.p. roll out of a gas station bathroom and it seems pretty victimless. I mean, they don't charge people by the sheet to whip their a.ss in the bathroom. Usually, you just have to buy something from the store. But, if 100 people steal the t.p. out of the gas station bathroom there becomes an issue. There is no t.p. for the people who actually need it at the gas station.

Same here. One student doesn't use up the resources. But, if one family cheats the system, tells their friends who then also cheat the system, then all the resources are used up for the students whose families contribute to the schools budget through taxes.

It is no mystery that overcrowding leads to subpar education.

Students have the right to get a good education, but that is up to their city or the state to ensure that their city's schools are providing a valuable education. The education of students who happen to live in a city with a good school system should not have to suffer because other school systems are not as good.
 04-24-2012, 08:25 PM         #65
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Alf said:
No such thing of a victimless crime.

I can steal the t.p. roll out of a gas station bathroom and it seems pretty victimless. I mean, they don't charge people by the sheet to whip their a.ss in the bathroom. Usually, you just have to buy something from the store. But, if 100 people steal the t.p. out of the gas station bathroom there becomes an issue. There is no t.p. for the people who actually need it at the gas station.

Same here. One student doesn't use up the resources. But, if one family cheats the system, tells their friends who then also cheat the system, then all the resources are used up for the students whose families contribute to the schools budget through taxes.

It is no mystery that overcrowding leads to subpar education.

Students have the right to get a good education, but that is up to their city or the state to ensure that their city's schools are providing a valuable education. The education of students who happen to live in a city with a good school system should not have to suffer because other school systems are not as good.
okay, put "crime" in quotations because what she did simply should not be a crime. the crime is that in this country a top notch education is location specific. the criminals are the lawmakers...can we arrest them all?

children nowhere should have to suffer from looking at children elsewhere and knowing that they are receiving a far superior education. so before we lock someone up even partially for sending her child to a school outside of the boundary zone then perhaps we should focus that energy on fixing the inequality in the first place? people pruning branches and not looking at the root...
 04-24-2012, 08:34 PM         #66
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
okay, put "crime" in quotations because what she did simply should not be a crime. the crime is that in this country a top notch education is location specific. the criminals are the lawmakers...can we arrest them all?

children nowhere should have to suffer from looking at children elsewhere and knowing that they are receiving a far superior education. so before we lock someone up even partially for sending her child to a school outside of the boundary zone then perhaps we should focus that energy on fixing the inequality in the first place? people pruning branches and not looking at the root...
We all pay the same taxes....yet inner city schools always get the short end of the stick....while suburban schools get a majority of the funds,teachers, and better curriculum.......smh....this country is so fu*ked up dude
 6 years ago '04        #67
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
 Dos-effect said:
Uneducated because I know in the real world you have to make tough decisions?...You act like she living in a mansion eating lobster every night. She was homeless staying in a homeless shelter. Her and her kid should starve because selling drugs are against the law. You cats live in a fairytale world b........Now I don't condone selling drugs...especially if you don't even need the Money.....but if that's what you have to do as an adult with responsibility to feed your kids....and you have no other option then do what you have to do.....What's crazy is she wasn't looking for a hand out....yet she is in jail because I guess that's all she was expected to do...now she got five years,lost her son, will be a convicted felon....and will miss the important years in her sons life....a broke homeless woman who lived in her car and did not commit a violent crime......meanwhile George Zimmerman sped out of custody in a fu*king BMW yesterday....after k!lling a kid......and this our justice system your defending?
Here's the problem. You don't want to step back and look at the situation rationally... instead you wanna play the pity card and obviously the race card as you included George Zimmerman into the conversation who has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with THIS situation whatsoever. And then you want sympathy and pity I really feel sorry for people like you.. Your obvious transparency is so glaring that you might as well be posting under the name Rev Al Sharpton.

When did I act as if she lives in a mansion eating lobster? Because I don't have sympathy for A CONVICTED DRUG DEALER who ALSO stole tax payers money for HER and HER SONS benefit? Like I said, you are delusional and clearly you have mental issues.

"What's crazy is she wasn't looking for a hand out....yet she is in jail because I guess that's all she was expected to do...now she got five years,lost her son, will be a convicted felon....and will miss the important years in her sons life....a broke homeless woman who lived in her car and did not commit a violent crime"

funny how this entire quote I posted from you doesn't mention ONCE her 4 drug sales conviction... keep playing the pity card.. its really working


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 04-24-2012 at 08:38 PM..
 04-24-2012, 08:55 PM         #68
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Here's the problem. You don't want to step back and look at the situation rationally... instead you wanna play the pity card and obviously the race card as you included George Zimmerman into the conversation who has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with THIS situation whatsoever. And then you want sympathy and pity I really feel sorry for people like you.. Your obvious transparity is so glaring that you might as well be posting under the name Rev Al Sharpton.

When did I act as if she lives in a mansion eating lobster? Because I don't have sympathy for A CONVICTED DRUG DEALER who ALSO stole tax payers money for HER and HER SONS benefit? Like I said, you are delusional and clearly you have mental issues.

"What's crazy is she wasn't looking for a hand out....yet she is in jail because I guess that's all she was expected to do...now she got five years,lost her son, will be a convicted felon....and will miss the important years in her sons life....a broke homeless woman who lived in her car and did not commit a violent crime"

funny how this entire quote I posted from you doesn't mention ONCE her 4 drug sales conviction... keep playing the pity card.. its really working
It's called empathy and acknowledgement for people who the world has beaten down.......It's called humanity....but people like you have none....you live in nice houses with your parents wiping your sh*tty a.ss every step of the way. Spoiled....go to exceptional schools that are funded by the inner city tax dollars.....go to colleges that are chosen for you before you were born......which is not your fault and doesn't bother me.....but when start sh*tting on other people who have it worse and don't even have an inch of the opportunity that you have......that pisses me off....like wtf are you to even open your f*ggoty mouth on the issue? You judge based on what your experience with life's struggles?...You fu*king have none....and then you grow up living in some all white suburb with some good paying job....and think you did something......that sh*t is pathetic.....and I dare you to tell me I'm wrong.....If your life is easy then good for but do the world a favor and just STFU about people who live real lives.....and man or woman the fu*k up to go it alone regardless of the consequence because they are survivors......they are real people who are blessed to live real lives....people like you? A dime a dozen....your a fu*king clone...and you don't know sh*t about life,the world, or struggle
 6 years ago '07        #69
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
You can tell who only read thread titles .. :lachen001:
 6 years ago '04        #70
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
 Dos-effect said:
It's called empathy and acknowledgement for people who the world has beaten down.......It's called humanity....but people like you have none....you live in nice houses with your parents wiping your sh*tty a.ss every step of the way. Spoiled....go to exceptional schools that are funded by the inner city tax dollars.....go to colleges that are chosen for you before you were born......which is not your fault and doesn't bother me.....but when start sh*tting on other people who have it worse and don't even have an inch of the opportunity that you have......that pisses me off....like wtf are you to even open your f*ggoty mouth on the issue? You judge based on what your experience with life's struggles?...You fu*king have none....and then you grow up living in some all white suburb with some good paying job....and think you did something......that sh*t is pathetic.....and I dare you to tell me I'm wrong.....If your life is easy then good for but do the world a favor and just STFU about people who live real lives.....and man or woman the fu*k up to go it alone regardless of the consequence because they are survivors......they are real people who are blessed to live real lives....people like you? A dime a dozen....your a fu*king clone...and you don't know sh*t about life,the world, or struggle
If this doesn't show how mentally unstable you are then wow

You know nothing about me or the hardships I've been through. How many times have you been kicked out of college? How many halfway houses have you lived in? That's what I thought.

Fact is you are just another unhappy black man who wants to take out all his problems and issues with the world on white folks, because its the easy way out. Like I said before, you are pathetic.

There's no need wasting any more time addressing a simpleton who can't think outside of the box at all. Instead of debating the facts of the case, you want to call names and attack me personally when like I said, you literally know NOTHING about me. All you are proving to us is how racist you are towards an individual you never have, nor never will meet face to face. How does that make you feel? I would be ashamed of myself
 6 years ago '10        #71
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4376 4376
fooled by the thread title once again
 6 years ago '05        #72
FukWitDreDay 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$270 | Props total: 0 0
Drug dealing..... How many prior convictions does this Beeatch have.
 6 years ago '08        #73
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
avatar space
space
$38,747 | Props total: 8967 8967
come on my n*ggas lets chill and just be pleasant.
 6 years ago '04        #74
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
 PlayaJay said:
Shortie was doing what it took to feed her kid. I don't look down on her for having to sell dope or stealing education. The thing is, the Gov.(white people) are putting the same drugs on the streets of America but yet try to lock up people for selling it. They don't want black people to have $hit. They try to give us the worst education possible to keep us down. And then people wonder why we sell dope or rob people. It's all in the white mans plan for n*ggas to fail. Let the hate began.

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



Yea you're totally right man, Black people don't have sh*t

Another self loathing closet racist. You should be ashamed.


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 04-24-2012 at 10:26 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #75
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2649 2649
 PlayaJay said:
Shortie was doing what it took to feed her kid. I don't look down on her for having to sell dope or stealing education. The thing is, the Gov.(white people) are putting the same drugs on the streets of America but yet try to lock up people for selling it. They don't want black people to have $hit. They try to give us the worst education possible to keep us down. And then people wonder why we sell dope or rob people. It's all in the white mans plan for n*ggas to fail. Let the hate began.
 6 years ago '05        #76
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 884 884
 kingpin222 said:
Our education system is fu*king stupid. But she got 5 years for selling drugs, NOT sending her kid to the nice school lol
no she got 5 years for grand laceny and with the drug charges it was 12 years.. she's eligible for parole after 5 years and then has to do another 5 on probation..read the article
 6 years ago '04        #77
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
 hustlehard365 said:
no she got 5 years for grand laceny and with the drug charges it was 12 years.. she's eligible for parole after 5 years and then has to do another 5 on probation..read the article
Read again. Nowhere does it say she got 5 years DIRECTLY from the grand larceny. It simply says in the beginning she has to serve 5 years, and at the end of the article says she has 12 years total.
 6 years ago '07        #78
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 notoriousthugzz said:
Here's the problem. You don't want to step back and look at the situation rationally... instead you wanna play the pity card and obviously the race card as you included George Zimmerman into the conversation who has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with THIS situation whatsoever. And then you want sympathy and pity I really feel sorry for people like you.. Your obvious transparency is so glaring that you might as well be posting under the name Rev Al Sharpton.

When did I act as if she lives in a mansion eating lobster? Because I don't have sympathy for A CONVICTED DRUG DEALER who ALSO stole tax payers money for HER and HER SONS benefit? Like I said, you are delusional and clearly you have mental issues.

"What's crazy is she wasn't looking for a hand out....yet she is in jail because I guess that's all she was expected to do...now she got five years,lost her son, will be a convicted felon....and will miss the important years in her sons life....a broke homeless woman who lived in her car and did not commit a violent crime"

funny how this entire quote I posted from you doesn't mention ONCE her 4 drug sales conviction... keep playing the pity card.. its really working
and a screen name like notoriousthugzzzgood god u cant make this stuff up

she stole tax payers money lol.i swear 12/21 cant get here fast enough
 6 years ago '07        #79
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807


she got 5 years for tha school and 6 years probation for drugs which was likely weed
 6 years ago '04        #80
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1988 1988
 r.burgundy said:
and a screen name like notoriousthugzzzgood god u cant make this stuff up

she stole tax payers money lol.i swear 12/21 cant get here fast enough
I know... I mean who figures on a hip hop website someone would have an sn of a hip hop song I mean what are the odds?

you do realize that OTHER people had to pay taxes for her kid... right? Or does that not seep into your minute sized brain? So what do you call that... borrowing? I call it stealing... as it should be called.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy