Apr 24 - Homeless mother who sent 6y.o. son to better school in the wrong town jailed for 5 years

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
 jlandryst said:
i guess the education system CEASED to amaze you also
that is true damn I took an L for that

or I could have talking about how much attention this gets but its not that amazing
 6 years ago '05        #42
burek 
space
space
$28 | Props total: 0 0
WHAT THE HELL This is what they call the American Dream these days SMH
 6 years ago '06        #43
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18791 18791
prison? For sending her kid to a different school than the one in her district? For a few drug transactions?

and Lindsay Lohan and George Zimmerman are out free, somewhere eatin nachos and sh*t... ain't that a bi*ch..
 04-24-2012, 06:03 PM         #44
TRAINOFTHOUGHT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My kids school ain't free its 90 percent white but them sumbi*ches hit you with all kind of miscellaneous a.ss fees. It's a public school but sh*t I can't tell. I've never seen more fund raisers in my damn life. Damn suburbs.
 04-24-2012, 06:19 PM         #45
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we really gonna ignore that she got drug charges and then try to make this about race and class?
 6 years ago '05        #46
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 198 198
i live in ct.....depending on where in norwalk the kid was sent...it was a huge step up over bridgeport...i know theres a few bpt bx members...but lets keep it real...schools there arent what you'd even describe as "decent" or "safe" or "schools"
 6 years ago '05        #47
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 198 198
guilty liberal white media.....its because this bi*ch is black that we're reading this headline....if she was white the headline would have been....

WOMAN CONVICTED OF SALE OF NARCOTICS GETS 5 YEARS

stop treating blacks and hispanics and other non-white races with kid gloves....stop avoiding putting the race of a suspect in a police report....its fu*king pathetic...
 6 years ago '04        #48
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
This is horrible.
 6 years ago '05        #49
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 19708 19708
Misleading title....
 6 years ago '11        #50
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
anything to keep the black youth stupid
 6 years ago '11        #51
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 mikesaimname said:
i live in ct.....depending on where in norwalk the kid was sent...it was a huge step up over bridgeport...i know theres a few bpt bx members...but lets keep it real...schools there arent what you'd even describe as "decent" or "safe" or "schools"
Middletown n*gga >>>>

I remember when i moved to the other side of town and couldnt go to school with my n*ggas cuz of my address
 6 years ago '06        #52
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,276 | Props total: 183 183
this is a travesty
 04-24-2012, 07:43 PM         #53
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikesaimname said:
guilty liberal white media.....its because this bi*ch is black that we're reading this headline....if she was white the headline would have been....

stop treating blacks and hispanics and other non-white races with kid gloves....stop avoiding putting the race of a suspect in a police report....its fu*king pathetic...
It's a pretty balanced article no bias at all......it's mighty odd how you focus on the part you want to....with much bias though
 6 years ago '06        #54
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,276 | Props total: 183 183
 mikesaimname said:

this fu*king guy right here, one story a million point of views...this tells you people just distort stories to fit in to their way of thinking
 6 years ago '04        #55
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
Had me until I read she had four counts of narcotics sales tied into the same sentence.

people will never fu*kin learn.
 6 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
It's a pretty balanced article no bias at all......it's mighty odd how you focus on the part you want to....with much bias though
Wow man just looking at an outsiders view... you really should just shut the fu*k up.

You come across sounding very uneducated and ignorant. You might want to pick your f!ghts a little better and stop supporting someone who was convicted of not one, not two, not three, but FOUR sales of narcotics. No sympathy
 04-24-2012, 07:55 PM         #57
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
This is why I feel the way I feel....she was just trying to make it.....far from innocent,but not the criminal they wanted her to be. She went to jail for stealing free public education .....5 years.....but she was homeless with no address.....and if he son did not go to school she would have lost him to the state.....can't find work in a recession...so she did what she had to do......and this is the country so many of you call fair?.......This is bullsh*t......

some of you cats are in here arguing the wrong fu*king thing. it's common practice for people to overshoot boundary limitations and use another address. the sh*t is a victimless crime.

the problem here is that they have convicted her of a class b felony that carries a penalty of up to 20 years in prison over this bullsh*t. hell, lock everybody up if this is the practice. you've all exercised some not-exactly-legal-loopholes in your life.
 04-24-2012, 07:56 PM         #58
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the american injustice system is about to burst open at the seams with bullsh*t and this is just one of many reasons why. if you're going to convict her of the drug charges, fine (and even that's questionable...i won't go into the war on drugs), but drop that felony larceny bullsh*t. it's extra and you all know it is.
 6 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 iThink said:
the american injustice system is about to burst open at the seams with bullsh*t and this is just one of many reasons why. if you're going to convict her of the drug charges, fine (and even that's questionable...i won't go into the war on drugs), but drop that felony larceny bullsh*t. it's extra and you all know it is.
The problem with this entire article and thread title is that it's very misleading. You literally think a women is sentenced to 5 years for enrolling her son into the wrong school system. However, once you actually read the article you learn she had 4 narcotics sales she was sentenced for as well. I blame the TS for his horribly misleading title as well as the original writer of the article. It doesn't go into detail what each convictions sentence was... For all we know she got 3-6 months (not saying thats justified, but it makes the whole story drastically different) and she got the rest of the 11.5 years for the drug charges... We don't know

Check the source too my dude.. Doesn't get much worse than that as far as a legitimate news source.

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 04-24-2012 at 08:09 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #60
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
Drug dealer should've made better choices.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy