Apr 24 - Homeless mother who sent 6y.o. son to better school in the wrong town jailed for 5 years

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2012, 11:27 AM         #21
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
or your not, and its illegal

At first though I was like who gives a sh*t, the kid deserves an education, then I heard the drug sh*t and was like fu*k this broad, I wish the kid the best of luck, and hopefully he gets taken care of, but maybe if she wasnt a crack head I'd have sympathy for her...
Im not with dealing drugs but she had to do what she had to do, should she loose her kid because she can afford a place to send him to school?.....she is homeless, if she tried to get a job and no jobs are hiring, should she rob a bank or sell her body? Sometimes necessary evil is necessary...until your put in that situation you wont understand.....hopefully you never are though....its a hell of a place to be in.
 04-24-2012, 01:15 PM         #22
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats sad. did all of this to help her son make it...

and she still loses him in the end.

Oh, AMERICA...
 6 years ago '04        #23
ehone3 
space
space
space
$262 | Props total: 0 0
shes a good woman trying to make a way for her child by any means, its a damn shame
 6 years ago '07        #24
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
So homeless ppl have a district now?
 6 years ago '05        #25
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1486 1486
Once your kids out of school dont a portion of your taxes still go to the education system? Of course it does, i understand the fraud aspect of it, and the narcotics charges. But i went to a sh*tty school we shared books and like 5 minutes up the road in the "white part" n*ggas had a legit football field, books, new computers, new buses, just like the complete opposite. So i dont blame her for trying to get the best education possible mad she got caught tho now her son is displaced
 6 years ago '04        #26
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Dos-effect said:
So you can go to jail for stealing free public education though?

Not a private school FREE SCHOOL........do you think this is because she is black at all.......or this charged is trumped or.....or the state is trying to send a message that not all kids to deserve the same grade of education.....
Happened here in Ohio too.......A lady from west Akron sent her kids to a suburban school because of previous violence they faced using her fathers address, and they still charged her with a felony. But get this though. The lady worked as an aide and was one semester away from gettin her teaching license. But because of the charges, she won't be able to teach. They might have made some sort of arrangement since all this happened(last year). But either way this is just a way to KEEP folks in the inner-city schools. Its like reverse segregation.....
 6 years ago '11        #27
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,266 | Props total: 12522 12522
i hope her son use this as motivation to excel whatever school he goes too...this has to be a joke jailed because of free public education
 6 years ago '07        #28
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 hood135 said:
Truth of the matter is that she is gonna serve time for selling dope AND for stealing education for her son. They didn't drop those charges and sentenced her accordingly.
where did it say she was sellin dope?
 6 years ago '07        #29
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 pabloescobarjr said:
^ public schools aren't free tho. you gotta pay taxes to live in the town as the school and those taxes pay for the education. if you don't live there then you don't pay taxes and the other people have to pay for your kid.
tell that to mitt romney.and their is no such thing as an education tax,property tax usually pays for local schools,so if she had no property,she just woulda been payin state and federal tax like any otha citizen
 6 years ago '04        #30
Alf 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 0 0
 CA$H MONEY said:
Happened here in Ohio too.......A lady from west Akron sent her kids to a suburban school because of previous violence they faced using her fathers address, and they still charged her with a felony. But get this though. The lady worked as an aide and was one semester away from gettin her teaching license. But because of the charges, she won't be able to teach. They might have made some sort of arrangement since all this happened(last year). But either way this is just a way to KEEP folks in the inner-city schools. Its like reverse segregation.....
You may be a little confused........ I believe the phrase you are looking for is "reverse integration." And, there is an actual word for that, it's called segregation, which is a bad thing.

"Reverse segregation" would be "integration," a good thing, and the exact opposite of the point you tried to make.

segregation = keeping people separate

integration = mixing people together
 6 years ago '05        #31
kingpin222 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 2235 2235
Our education system is fu*king stupid. But she got 5 years for selling drugs, NOT sending her kid to the nice school lol
 6 years ago '05        #32
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 Dos-effect said:
This is why I feel the way I feel....she was just trying to make it.....far from innocent,but not the criminal they wanted her to be. She went to jail for stealing free public education .....5 years.....but she was homeless with no address.....and if he son did not go to school she would have lost him to the state.....can't find work in a recession...so she did what she had to do......and this is the country so many of you call fair?.......This is bullsh*t......
She also pleaded guilty to four counts of sale of narcotics, which will be included in her prison sentence. In a separate case, she pleaded guilty on February 7 to selling drugs.
 6 years ago '11        #33
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
 Freemind said:
This

I mean yeah, 5 years is rediculous for this, even with the drug sales... hell it started at a 12 year sentence.

But its not a free education if you don't live there, if you aren't payin taxes there then you have to pay for him to go there.

Still rediculous...
So by what you and PJ believe. I can a.ssume that we should lock up illegal immigrants who go to school cause they do not pay taxes. But yet still they benefit from the free education.
 6 years ago '10        #34
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 2865 2865
This Amerikkka what u expect,they want the money for your education....not for you to be educated.
 6 years ago '04        #35
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
this is why the justice system aint worth a sh*t.....
 6 years ago '04        #36
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 CA$H MONEY said:

ohio stand up.....
this man has COMMON knowledge....
 6 years ago '06        #37
respectrayallen 
space
space
space
$384 | Props total: 25 25
If this was all about the education part it would make me mad. Its stupid that there was a charge for that.

But why is everyone skimming over the part where she had 4 counts of Selling Narcotics that are included in the sentence

Seems like the media twisting it even worse to barely mention that and make it seem like the five years was from Free Education
 04-24-2012, 05:39 PM         #38
Ednyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn thats some bullsh*t. n*ggas get off for murder and shes doing a bid for this ? fu*k this country ! its going to sh*t !
 6 years ago '10        #39
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 4390 4390
once again the justice system seizes to amaze me
 6 years ago '04        #40
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
 kiddrocay said:
once again the justice system seizes to amaze me
i guess the education system CEASED to amaze you also
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago