Apr 23 - Father-son pimp team branded h00kers with degrading tattoos in multimillion-dollar $ex ring

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #21
Iceberg010 
space
space
$904 | Props total: 165 165
I dont ever see hookers in Allentown .. lol Not that i'm looking .. Also never heard of this guy Vincent George Jr. (“King Koby”) either .. "Pimping aint Easy"
 6 years ago '05        #22
aldogabd 
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
the fu*k is a livery car?
 6 years ago '05        #23
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 3496 3496
 matelyan said:
Yet another reason why prostitution needs to be legalized and regulated. Too much abuse of the people who are obviously willing to work the s3x trade and too much money in the hands of criminals and the black market. If a woman is going to sell her pus*y or a man his a.ss or c*ck, then I say tax their labor and put some money back into the community.

People are going to prostitute themselves and others will be eager to pay for their s3x. So I don't see why we continue to try and stop these people and force them into these shady situations, when if we legalized it, we could keep a better eye on this unregulated multimillion dollar industry.
Move to Canada, brothels are becoming legal after that case in Ontario
 04-24-2012, 09:49 PM         #24
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
classic picture
 6 years ago '10        #25
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,648 | Props total: 7744 7744
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
With this kind of logic, you can also legalize child prostitution: you have an offer, a demand and money !

That's the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard. Just log off bro before you think too hard and hurt yourself.
 6 years ago '11        #26
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #27
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

[pic - click to view]

04-25-2012, 12:07 AM         #28
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gettin' Head with my pops...

That n*gga sh*t!!!
 6 years ago '11        #29
Illdoctor 6 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 351 351
 Frank Hampton said:

[pic - click to view]

Jamarcus faaaaaaaaceeeee ahahahahaha!!!
 6 years ago '07        #30
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16241 16241
 matelyan said:
Yet another reason why prostitution needs to be legalized and regulated. Too much abuse of the people who are obviously willing to work the s3x trade and too much money in the hands of criminals and the black market. If a woman is going to sell her pus*y or a man his a.ss or c*ck, then I say tax their labor and put some money back into the community.

People are going to prostitute themselves and others will be eager to pay for their s3x. So I don't see why we continue to try and stop these people and force them into these shady situations, when if we legalized it, we could keep a better eye on this unregulated multimillion dollar industry.
red light district!!
 6 years ago '07        #31
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16241 16241
What if you found out your girls tat was their logo
 04-25-2012, 09:10 AM         #32
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #33
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 aldogabd said:
the fu*k is a livery car?
An unofficial Taxi/Cab. The yellow cabs are in downtown Manhattan, uptown and the other 4 boroughs have cars like these

[pic - click to view]

@ that pic though
 6 years ago '08        #34
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 matelyan said:

put a Red Light District in every city. National Debt would be gone in 62 days.
 6 years ago '10        #35
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 Frank Hampton said:

[pic - click to view]

props were given

popsjenkins said:
And divorce lawyers will forever be rich
 6 years ago '05        #36
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,843 | Props total: 9816 9816
 Frank Hampton said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #37
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1909 1909
 popsjenkins said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

That's what I'm talking about. People are going to sell their bodies regardless, and there will always be offers on the table. They don't call it the oldest profession for nothing. At least with full on legalization of prostitution, we can manage the entire industry and have oversight and protection for the employees. No more human trafficking, s3x with minors, or abuse at the hands of pimps and johns.

The alternative is to allow it to continue to be illegal, gain no revenue off the industry and allow people who might not want to actually be involved continue to be exploited and abused.
 6 years ago '04        #38
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 matelyan said:

never thought about this issue really, but u make a good point
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy