Apr 23 - Father-son pimp team branded h00kers with degrading tattoos in multimillion-dollar $ex ring

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2012, 09:39 PM         #1
6520 pageviews
39 comments

ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 23 - Father-son pimp team branded h00kers with degrading tattoos in multimillion-dollar $ex ring

[pic - click to view]

April 23 - Father-son pimp team branded hookers with degrading tattoos in multimillion-dollar s3x ring: DA - ThatHustle.com

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Six livery car drivers wait for their arraignment in Manhattan Supreme Court on Monday. They are charged with participating in a s3x trafficking ring. (Jefferson Siegel/for New York Daily News)

A father-and-son pimp team were busted for running a multimillion-a-year s3x ring - branding women with degrading tattoos and employing livery car drivers to shuttle them around, according to an indictment from the Manhattan district attorney's office.

"This as not your typical father-and-son business," said Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly, whose department partnered with prosecutors to crush the ring.

Vincent George Sr. (“Vee), 55, of Queens taught his son Vincent George Jr. (“King Koby”), 33, of Allentown, Pa., the ways of the flesh trade over the last 10 years, prosecutors charge.

The pimp daddy and his pimp son set up a phony business, Grip Entertainment, to launder their illicit money.

The two ventured out in the city night after night offering business cards to men on the street and in hotels, bars and the back of their livery cars.

The women were kept subservient with degrading tattoos, according to a source. One woman had a bar code inked on her neck; another had a crown with a $ tattooed on her pubic bone.

The women earned $200 to $500 per customer, but were given only enough money a night for food and essentials and were forced to turn all their earnings over to the Georges.

One prostitute earned half a million dollars last year alone, according to court records. Some of the money was transferred to offshore accounts, according to prosecutors.

They were threatened with violence if they failed to bring in big money, according to the district attorney.

"Prostituted women, men and children are often physically abused, psychologically coerced, and fearful of reporting their abuse to authorities," Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance said.

Investigators, using tapped phones at Rikers Island, were able to identify three woman, who agreed to cooperate.

The two men were busted on April 5, driving through Allentown from Buffalo en route to the city with a woman they had recruited.

A joint taskforce of NYPD, prosecutors and the feds seized 10 cars and more than $200,000 cash.

The two Georges were charged with s3x trafficking, promoting prostitution and money laundering.

In addition to the father-and-son team, livery car drivers Oabari Gaber, 57, Theo Jones, 52, David Lombardo, 56, a.ssaf Nahomove, , Sokol Perkaj, 41, and Ausama Ahamad, 37, were also charged with promoting prostitution.

Jones's lawyer, Bob Walter, said his client was just trying to help his passengers.

"What livery car driver doesn't know where you can get a girl?"

Source:
[pic - click to view]

NY Daily News

[pic - click to view]

April 23 - Father-son pimp team branded hookers with degrading tattoos in multimillion-dollar s3x ring: DA - ThatHustle.com

39 comments for "Apr 23 - Father-son pimp team branded h00kers with degrading tattoos in multimillion-dollar $ex ring"

6 years ago '98        #2
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3589 3589
^ that pic is all thats needed... no interview, statements necessary
 6 years ago '05        #3
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
that pic
 6 years ago '10        #4
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
g'z up
hoes down
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #5
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Yet another reason why prostitution needs to be legalized and regulated. Too much abuse of the people who are obviously willing to work the s3x trade and too much money in the hands of criminals and the black market. If a woman is going to sell her pus*y or a man his a.ss or c*ck, then I say tax their labor and put some money back into the community.

People are going to prostitute themselves and others will be eager to pay for their s3x. So I don't see why we continue to try and stop these people and force them into these shady situations, when if we legalized it, we could keep a better eye on this unregulated multimillion dollar industry.
 6 years ago '06        #6
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,729 | Props total: 8913 8913
i wanted to see some of the tats
 6 years ago '07        #7
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 matelyan said:
Yet another reason why prostitution needs to be legalized and regulated. Too much abuse of the people who are obviously willing to work the s3x trade and too much money in the hands of criminals and the black market. If a woman is going to sell her pus*y or a man his a.ss or c*ck, then I say tax their labor and put some money back into the community.

People are going to prostitute themselves and others will be eager to pay for their s3x. So I don't see why we continue to try and stop these people and force them into these shady situations, when if we legalized it, we could keep a better eye on this unregulated multimillion dollar industry.
:agreement6:real sh*t
 04-24-2012, 04:17 PM         #8
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

With this kind of logic, you can also legalize child prostitution: you have an offer, a demand and money !

6 years ago '04        #9
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
Mad hookers in Allentown...that dreams over now
 6 years ago '11        #10
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,391 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
With this kind of logic, you can also legalize child prostitution: you have an offer, a demand and money !

Actually it's not the same seeing that child prostitution is not between two consenting adults.
 6 years ago '09        #11
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,698 | Props total: 13229 13229
 04-24-2012, 05:00 PM         #12
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:

Adults selling s3x willingly is nobody's business.

Children selling s3x is often controlled by adults and/or are in need of help.

No comparison bro
 6 years ago '04        #13
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 Mwana Ya Lola said:

No its not. For starters this entire arrangement must be between TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. 18 years and older only. So my logic would never lead to or allow children to be involved in this new, untapped industry.

As it currently stands I am almost certain there are children being pimped and wh0ored out. If we legalized it, we could regulate the industry and prevent children from ever being exploited. So explain to me again how my statement allowed you to arrive at such ridiculous and absurd conclusions.
 6 years ago '06        #14
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,531 | Props total: 950 950
dat pic
 6 years ago '05        #15
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 ronnie said:
^ that pic is all thats needed... no interview, statements necessary
 6 years ago '07        #16
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Somebody put the BX smileys on that pic
 6 years ago '10        #17
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,672 | Props total: 2813 2813
that pic it too much
 04-24-2012, 07:11 PM         #18
ej5486  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's up with all the pimps goin down lately. What's so crazy I just finsh reading iceberg slim's book

Last edited by ej5486; 04-24-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 04-24-2012, 07:19 PM         #19
TimmyGee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanted to see the brand..
 04-24-2012, 07:22 PM         #20
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol figured y'all would like that pic, def had me laughing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago