Kobe on guarding Westbrook

most viewed right now
 119
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 philly337 said:
The fu*k you talking about you fat bi*ch...I didn't even see ur dumb a.ss post that made no sense and describes yourself not me

Don't make me fu*k shanee sanchez
you soft duke....SO SOFT
 6 years ago '06        #42
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 Cambury said:
you soft duke....SO SOFT
wrong again f*ggot
 04-23-2012, 01:26 PM         #43
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Lol and in that series he didn't do sh*t..westbrook got open look after open look and was just missing (similar to yesterday)

Open 3 missed...tobe Bryant defense!?!?!?!

Westbrook missed drunk omgz!! Kobe defense iz masterful!?!?


bragging about guarding a point guard
Exactly what LeBron stans and Miami fans do
 6 years ago '07        #44
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 philly337 said:
wrong again f*ggot
man u aint bout nuttin but typin on keys geek...hahaha thas about it

You cant fu*k with a n*gga of my caliber, suck a d!ck

And you know what MEET ME, PM you know the deal...you wanna fu*k ima show you how to fu*k
 6 years ago '06        #45
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 Cambury said:
man u aint bout nuttin but typin on keys geek...hahaha thas about it

You cant fu*k with a n*gga of my caliber, suck a d!ck

And you know what MEET ME, PM you know the deal...you wanna fu*k ima show you how to fu*k
And another gay post


on since real sh*t if ur ever in md I Will beat the fu*k out of you...real talk not even bullsh*ttin if you're ever in Maryland let me know. I can fu*k you up in a straight fade or we can get in the ring at my gym (you Def don't wanna do that though...ur fatass will be tired after 1 minute and ill just beating the sh*t out of you for rounda ). Atleast on the street ill knock you out quick or you might get lucky and somebody break it up
 6 years ago '10        #46
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 philly337 said:
Lol and in that series he didn't do sh*t..westbrook got open look after open look and was just missing (similar to yesterday)

Open 3 missed...tobe Bryant defense!?!?!?!

Westbrook missed drunk omgz!! Kobe defense iz masterful!?!?


bragging about guarding a point guard
lebron does it on rose and he gets praised for it kobe does it on westbrook and hes bragging?
 6 years ago '11        #47
chenkcity 7 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$738 | Props total: 21 21
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Exactly what LeBron stans and Miami fans do
yup... they always point to how good bron is when he d'ed rose up now all the sudden its an issue.

and @okc fans acknowledging that westbrick consistently has off nights against the lakers when kobe guards him but some how it has nothing to do with kobes defense. people on here contradict themselves within the same sentence.
 6 years ago '06        #48
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 6 years ago '10        #49
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,781 | Props total: 976 976
 Cambury said:
man u aint bout nuttin but typin on keys geek...hahaha thas about it

You cant fu*k with a n*gga of my caliber, suck a d!ck

And you know what MEET ME, PM you know the deal...you wanna fu*k ima show you how to fu*k
 6 years ago '08        #50
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
yall n*ggas do the same sh*t everyday lmao
 04-23-2012, 02:57 PM         #51
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just don't like Westbrook's obvious shooting-guard mentality as he brings the ball up most every possession. I swear he didn't make a single pass in the first overtime until like the 2 minute mark, and he was bringing the ball up the court every single posession hah. OKC just needs to move him over to the 2 spot permanently and just get whoever to bring the ball up, as long as the dude has some handle and some court vision thats all you need, let Westbrook tear it up playing the position that he knows how to play.
 04-23-2012, 02:58 PM         #52
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the thing is, HE WASN'T blowing by him yesterday, Kobe was d'ing him up all game long, i bet you say Thabo was shutting down Kobe, but Kobe wasn't shutting down Westbrook? what kind of double standard is that
 6 years ago '09        #53
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19377 19377
Kobe did great defensively but honestly Westbrook bailed him out...he should have been beating Kobe off the dribble every single time he was on him but instead he takes long jumpers when Kobe is taller and longer...Westbrook been playing like sh*t in April
 04-23-2012, 03:04 PM         #54
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Westbrook's court-vision is seriously the one aspect of his game that is absolutely HORRENDOUS! Which is exactly why he should not be playing the point. THat's on the coach though, figure it out, he is a tremendous player and one of the best shooting guards in the league.

So adjust your lineup accordingly. I don't care how many times he bulldozes into the lane and gets fouled, if he does it after bringing the ball up the court without making, or even looking to make, one single pass, he is hurting the team. Because he is playing the wrong position.


Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-23-2012 at 03:08 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #55
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Bob Sacamano said:
I just don't like Westbrook's obvious shooting-guard mentality as he brings the ball up most every possession. I swear he didn't make a single pass in the first overtime until like the 2 minute mark, and he was bringing the ball up the court every single posession hah. OKC just needs to move him over to the 2 spot permanently and just get whoever to bring the ball up, as long as the dude has some handle and some court vision thats all you need, let Westbrook tear it up playing the position that he knows how to play.
he wouldnt really be a good shooting guard...his advantage is over the PG's and that is where he should continue to play
 6 years ago '09        #56
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19377 19377
 Bob Sacamano said:
Westbrook's court-vision is seriously the one aspect of his game that is absolutely HORRENDOUS! Which is exactly why he should not be playing the point. THat's on the coach though, figure it out, he is a tremendous player and one of the best shooting guards in the league.
who would you have play the PG spot for them right now? it's important Harden anchors the bench so he can't...i would suggest they continue to play the same way except for in the 4th take the ball out of Westbrook hands and put them in Harden hands he is a better at using screens and has better court vision and have Westbrook play more off the ball and have Durant do the usual.
 04-23-2012, 03:21 PM         #57
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
he wouldnt really be a good shooting guard...his advantage is over the PG's and that is where he should continue to play
I disagree, why wouldn't he be a good shooting guard? He's too small? What is he like 6'3"? THat's fine, D Wade is 6'4" and he's doin fine, I see Westbrook as a very similar type of player with that mid-range game, and with the speed and athleticism he has, he needs to be running off the ball and making plays that way he is a horrible point guard all you gotta do is watch a few possessions in a row he has tunnel vision, that might be good for pure scorers that is not the job description of a point guard.
 6 years ago '10        #58
sofreshgfx 
space
avatar space
space
$455 | Props total: 17 17
 marcusaka50 said:
kobe and ebanks did not put the clanks on nobody they had a bad shooting night and lakers barely won.
So we are going to act like we did not catch up to a 18 point deficit stop your bi*ching boy OKC got there a.sses handed to them
 04-23-2012, 03:22 PM         #59
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thegoldenhero said:
who would you have play the PG spot for them right now? it's important Harden anchors the bench so he can't...i would suggest they continue to play the same way except for in the 4th take the ball out of Westbrook hands and put them in Harden hands he is a better at using screens and has better court vision and have Westbrook play more off the ball and have Durant do the usual.
Right, I watch the Celtics every game, not the Thunder so I'm not sure. Maybe for the moment, he should stay where he is but the coaching staff and management needs to figure that sh*t out long term. And since this playoffs are so critical, I duno is Derek FIsher all they have? I don't know their roster that well outside their starting 5, but they need to figure that sh*t out quick.
 6 years ago '11        #60
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$6,205 | Props total: 1630 1630
Lakers won the game, which was important. Nobody cares about shooting percentage
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy