Kobe on guarding Westbrook

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 d!ck Cheese said:
How the fu*k are you a Thunder fan? Seriously.. are you from Oklahoma?
Iguess I'm supposed to flock to the Lakers or Heat banwagon huh? FOH
 6 years ago '08        #22
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
Most of yall watch Espn clips and then go find stats somewhere.

Then the other half play a couple pickup games then think they know everything.

Ole Skip Bayless a.ss clowns.
 6 years ago '06        #23
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 A.G said:
How about the previous game, where Westbrook went 4/13, and had 8 turnovers?

Or did you conveniently forget to track that one because it's not in your best interests as a Lebron fan?

Let's not act as if you're taking 8 possessions and trying to translate it to more than what it is.
You still sleepy son?

I posted asking what the fu*k was everybody watching in the first game because he was getting open looks just missing them and Kobe did not cause practically any of the turnovers. That was the whole reason I started tracking westbrook because yall was going off him missing in the first game when Kobe rarely got a hand his face. I then tracked every game to prove this and well....yall was silent the rest of the series
 6 years ago '05        #24
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
 d!ck Cheese said:
How the fu*k are you a Thunder fan? Seriously.. are you from Oklahoma?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #25
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
@ doing it on one knee
 6 years ago '04        #26
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,408 | Props total: 3455 3455
 philly337 said:
You still sleepy son?

I posted asking what the fu*k was everybody watching in the first game because he was getting open looks just missing then and Kobe did not cause practically any if the turnovers. That was the whole reason I started tracking westbrook because yall was going off him missing in the first game when Kobe rarely got a hand his face. I then teamed every game to prove this and well....tell was silent the rest of the series ;drakehah:
Yet Westbrook himself and his coach acknowledged that Kobe's defense on Westbrook was what threw him off.

Who am I supposed to believe? The anecdotal evidence of an internet solider or the first hand account of a coach and player?

So you can either track it to make your point or keep quiet.

6 years ago '04        #27
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Ldogg310 said:
How can you discredit Kobe for the work he did against westbrook???

Like seriously, he did a great job and was the main and only reason we won this game.

Can we do it for 7 games? Maybe/Maybe not. But who cares we did it yesterday.

Stop fu*kin hating all the time, Lakers arent even the biggest threat this year and STILL get the most outlanding hate when we win.

Does it hurt your soul that even though kobe slow down compared to previous years he's still good enough to get the job done?

What is it really? I'm critical of Kobe a lot, especially this season, but surprisingly Kobe has learned and is using his teammates more and isnt forcing bad shots so much. I'm hella impressed because I didnt think he had it in him, but he is playing great even when we lost to the spurs.

Give credit where credit is due, if you can gobble lebron, you can give Kobe his just dues.

No homo.
And that's where I disagree with you my dude.

Kobe was GREAT defensively and offensively. But the bench stepped up HUGE for us. The Bench & PAU.

Jordan Hill got some good mins and proved he deserved them more than Bynum by actually boxing people out, forcing them into tough shots, and most importantly GRABBING OFFENSIVE BOARDS.

Barnes was playing GOOD defense like usual, but Blake finally decided to shoot the open 3's that he should have been shooting since earlier in the season.

Pau was getting in that a.ss (pause)

but most importantly EBANKS with the Stellar defense on Durant.

All those were factors why we won the game, though Kobe did come through 3/4ths of the time in the clutch.
 6 years ago '08        #28
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
You mean the same way how they beat the Thunder 2yrs ago in the playoffs when Artest (at the time) played good defense on Durant and dropped his playoff average to 25PPG compared to the 35PPG he was scoring in the regular season?

If Westbrook/Durant/Harden aren't scoring....that's game for the Thunder, if not bailed out.
Yea they beat an inexperienced team. No doubt.

But I can say the same for the Lakers. If Kobe/Bynum/Pau don't score then y'all would get exposed also. So that argument is invalid.

And this aint to you Kast but why when someone disagree with Kobe then they're a hater??

I respect dude and I love seeing him play (against other teams) lol but he's not perfect. Get your panties out your a.ss and understand it's just a sport at the end of the day.
 04-23-2012, 12:48 PM         #29
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kizzle504 said:
Iguess I'm supposed to flock to the Lakers or Heat banwagon huh? FOH
Like OKC isn't the new bandwagon team. It doesn't make you any better to jump on another top 5 team. Were you a Seattle fan? Did you follow Durant from college? I'm more or less trying to understand why/how. I'll admit I jumped on the Kings wagon (because of Jason Williams) a long time ago but I stuck with them.
 6 years ago '04        #30
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Ldogg310 said:
Im talkin 4th quarter big shots and ot big shots

You right jordan hills work got us going and pau was k!lling

But without them big shots we would have lost bruh

You right tho I shouldn't have said ONLY

Just imagine if Mike Brown knew how to make adjustments how good the 2nd unit could be..well not good but decent

Blake - PG (sorry Morris is trash to me)

Goudeluck was hitting shots between floaters/teardrops/3pt shots and than just like that gone...not to mention Kobe co-signed dude basically./Ebanks at SG/SF

Barnes

McRob/Murph/Pau or Jordan Hill

Jordan Hill/Pau/or Bynum

especially if they were a consistent bench in terms of scoring?

what could have been.
 6 years ago '11        #31
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
You can tell some ppl know nothing about basket ball. "It wasn't Kobe's defense. He was getting open shots and just missing them" You ppl are hilarious. When was the last time you thought of Westbrook as a deadly jump shooter? His strength is using his quickness and acceleration to explode to the basket. As a defender, you try to take away his strength and force him into something he's less comfortable at. And that's what Bryant did. Stop the drive to the basket and force him to shoot jump shots.

Shot chart for Westbrook against the Lakers on March 29th

[pic - click to view]

Shot chart for Westbrook against the Lakers last night

[pic - click to view]

And yall gonna try to say Kobe wasn't locking him down
 04-23-2012, 12:53 PM         #32
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe locked Westbrook up last night, in that playoff series, he treated him like Rondo...but he played him tightly yesterday for damn sure, f!ghting thru screens, i wish someone could get a video of all his shots, Kobe was right there and had a hand in his face every shot
 04-23-2012, 12:54 PM         #33
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
You can tell some ppl know nothing about basket ball. "It wasn't Kobe's defense. He was getting open shots and just missing them" You ppl are hilarious. When was the last time you thought of Westbrook as a deadly jump shooter? His strength is using his quickness and acceleration to explode to the basket. As a defender, you try to take away his strength and force him into something he's less comfortable at. And that's what Bryant did. Stop the drive to the basket and force him to shoot jump shots.

Shot chart for Westbrook against the Lakers on March 29th

[pic - click to view]

Shot chart for Westbrook against the Lakers last night

[pic - click to view]

And yall gonna try to say Kobe wasn't locking him down
"Illogical statement from LeBron stan"
 04-23-2012, 12:58 PM         #34
RoB J34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Lol and in that series he didn't do sh*t..westbrook got open look after open look and was just missing (similar to yesterday)

Open 3 missed...tobe Bryant defense!?!?!?!

Westbrook missed drunk omgz!! Kobe defense iz masterful!?!?

bragging about guarding a point guard
The job would be to keep him outta the paint and make him shoot
 04-23-2012, 12:58 PM         #35
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Lol and in that series he didn't do sh*t..westbrook got open look after open look and was just missing (similar to yesterday)

Open 3 missed...tobe Bryant defense!?!?!?!

Westbrook missed drunk omgz!! Kobe defense iz masterful!?!?

bragging about guarding a point guard
So we gon act like bron stanleys don't bring up him shutting down D Froze
 6 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
Philly dude who loves Miami is funny...you expose yourself for not knowing defense and then you expose yourself for loving Bron as much as Savannah. How you say Bron lockdown all these player then not give Kobe credit. Mind you Durant is getting in the paint at will and Kobe is keeping Westbrook from getting in the paint whether to score or create for teammates.

You soft duke, you soft

EDIT: oh and you ignore this like you did the last few people who mentioned it. Your opinion has become irrelevant
 6 years ago '06        #37
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
Lol...Kobe stans never cease to amaze me

Guess ill be tracking ever westbrook possession in the playoffs if they play and Kobe guards him. Have to prove yall wrong again cause if he shoots bad regardless if Kobe is even near him he'll get credit

Gotta remember this
 6 years ago '04        #38
WBD 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 4 4
 Kizzle504 said:
Westbrook just had a bad offensive night and that's what hurt us. He had several good looks but he just couldnt connect. No biggie. Every good player has those off days. We still lead the series.

Not to mention the fact that Artest put a bounty on Harden. Who is a big help from off the bench.
Westbrook's offense is usually fueled by getting to the rim and he couldnt do that as well yesterday.

you mean the meaningless season series? congratulations

"Bounty" ironic words from a Saints fan
 6 years ago '06        #39
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Cambury said:
Philly dude who loves Miami is funny...you expose yourself for not knowing defense and then you expose yourself for loving Bron as much as Savannah. How you say Bron lockdown all these player then not give Kobe credit. Mind you Durant is getting in the paint at will and Kobe is keeping Westbrook from getting in the paint whether to score or create for teammates.

You soft duke, you soft
Fatboy I done sonned you on that kd sh*t...you even admitted in their last game when I was pointing out every possession that bron was playing good defense on him. Had to do this after in their first being battier was on him 90% of the time and you went to the box score saying how much kd was scoring

When westbrook blows by him and then pulls up on an uncontested 18 footer and misses yall say that's lockdown defense
 6 years ago '06        #40
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Cambury said:

You soft duke, you soft

EDIT: oh and you ignore this like you did the last few people who mentioned it. Your opinion has become irrelevant
The fu*k you talking about you fat bi*ch...I didn't even see ur dumb a.ss post that made no sense and describes yourself not me

Don't make me fu*k shanee sanchez
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy