ESPN Reports: Dwight Howard will ask for trade after season, Magic use budget airline to fly him to

most viewed right now
 111
Video inside Not gonna lie this aftermath clip of police removing XXXtentacion whip ..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
18 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Alleged Witness Account of XXX Murder
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
107 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,530 | Props total: 1705 1705
why doesnt management try to get Dantoni....and then sign Nash in the offseason

Dwight will shut up and the team would be already set up to play Dantoni's way
 6 years ago '11        #82
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 2410 2410
ight 76ers FO

Brand/Turner/and a 1st
 6 years ago '06        #83
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1000 1000
 DontHateDaGreat said:
the 2 magic fans who showed up on this thread i was giving props since the main ones were absent
Ohhh i got ya homie





In reality I feel like if Dwight was patient like Dirk maybe the magic can sneak by the heat/bulls in a few years after solid fa acquisitions/trades.. but i feel like he wants change NOW which unfortunately is something the magic can't gave him

Trading him this offseason would be the best for both sides.. the magic can finally focus on playing ball again. Not to mention since he has a full year left on his contract his trade value should be a little higher
 6 years ago '05        #84
Dun Language 4084 heat pts4084 OP
space
avatar space
space
$79,984 | Props total: 41578 41578
 elvisfreshly said:

[pic - click to view]


looks nice
n*gga look dumb in that sh*t...like a phaggot green giant
 6 years ago '05        #85
Dun Language 4084 heat pts4084 OP
space
avatar space
space
$79,984 | Props total: 41578 41578
 Cambury said:
Get my d!ck out ya mouth...those same dudes rockin women jeans will let dump the chopper on ya moms in daylight

Come outside, the world isn't just a keyboard and monitor


 6 years ago '12        #86
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$13,050 | Props total: 3182 3182
 mixedwun said:
Ohhh i got ya homie





In reality I feel like if Dwight was patient like Dirk maybe the magic can sneak by the heat/bulls in a few years after solid fa acquisitions/trades.. but i feel like he wants change NOW which unfortunately is something the magic can't gave him

Trading him this offseason would be the best for both sides.. the magic can finally focus on playing ball again. Not to mention since he has a full year left on his contract his trade value should be a little higher
lakers had to wait YEARS without shaq and howard is still young. Lighting a fire under the org to make better trades is one thing but flip-flopping back and forth is another. We saw how the cavs did just about everything possible to keep lebron but I agree if they are gonna trade howard they better do it soon get some good players in return and move forward
 6 years ago '04        #87
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$11,826 | Props total: 1115 1115
 Cambury said:
Get my d!ck out ya mouth...those same dudes rockin women jeans will let dump the chopper on ya moms in daylight

Come outside, the world isn't just a keyboard and monitor
 CashNy said:
dudes a clown
 6 years ago '05        #88
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Frank Hampton said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #89
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,309 | Props total: 438 438
 CashNy said:
n*gga look dumb in that sh*t...like a phaggot green giant
 6 years ago '11        #90
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1056 1056
I'm going to really hate myself when i start rooting for this bi*ch when he ends up in Brooklyn after all of this BS.
 6 years ago '11        #91
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1056 1056
And also, where that jamaican bi*ch at to say its all lies?
 6 years ago '10        #92
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 8 8
 NETSLOST said:
After surgery on a herniated back he might never be the same again
yea he will ive had the surgery and im up there in size it helps more than it hurts
 6 years ago '09        #93
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,497 | Props total: 2227 2227
fu*k this guy seriously man stop posting sh*t about him
 6 years ago '04        #94
Jaysin_305 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$3,370 | Props total: 483 483
dont believe it i still think stan will be gone plus this is mr a. smith the same salty mutherfu*ker who said the nets where comming to take ny back .
 6 years ago '07        #95
Itzike 
space
avatar space
space
$2,960 | Props total: 1083 1083
just trade the n*gga and get this sh*t over with man. :nasmad:
 6 years ago '04        #96
Jaysin_305 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$3,370 | Props total: 483 483
 maxnn said:
And also, where that jamaican bi*ch at to say its all lies?
so your confirming it to be true even though dwights agent or dwight hasnt said a word .ok
 6 years ago '06        #97
lastdaze 
space
avatar space
space
$617 | Props total: 77 77
I hope they send him to Toronto to fade away quietly
 6 years ago '11        #98
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 2961 2961
 m!ck3y said:
Jarred Rudolph who was first tO report that Dwight would sign his one year option is also saying that there is no truth to this new rumor. This is the Sam earn hype machine that was Odee upset when he first resigned. If Dwight is traded I'm just happy that Orlando will be able to get much more in return for him this off season than they would have last season.


So it's still nets lost.
Lol why'd you spell OD like that? You know it's short for overdose right?
 04-23-2012, 04:34 PM         #99
Louie V Slugga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meanwhile Dwight is laid up in some hospital not knowing if he will be the same player he once was...dude needs to be quiet and just rehab......before making these type of demands...
 6 years ago '06        #100
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,684 | Props total: 20051 20051
 m!ck3y said:
Jarred Rudolph who was first tO report that Dwight would sign his one year option is also saying that there is no truth to this new rumor. This is the Sam earn hype machine that was Odee upset when he first resigned. If Dwight is traded I'm just happy that Orlando will be able to get much more in return for him this off season than they would have last season.


So it's still nets lost.
Why would they get more now?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Dating in 2018
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Singer Tori Kelly
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside This bi-ch is too bad for her damn good!
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside We're officially at the point where it's just a new year and another nu..
64 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Jun 17 - Seth McFarlane: Fox News makes me "embarrassed" to work for t..
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
SC Landon Donovan, fellow ex-USMNT stars in war of words over his Mexico s..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Young Buck getting exposed as bi didn't slow him down none. HIS NEW SONG FIRE!!!
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside You Damn Right I Like BBW's...
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy