ESPN Reports: Dwight Howard will ask for trade after season, Magic use budget airline to fly him to

most viewed right now
 89
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
I'm surprised people still believe the bullsh*t ESPN be reporting... I'm sure D12 is upset

But I was also told he was being traded to the Nets, Lakers, Knicks, etc before this season started... We see how that worked out... ESPN stay creating their own news
 6 years ago '06        #62
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
This isn't new news nor is it confirmed so it doesn't change anything but..

We had a good run

what happens happens we had a great run if it comes to an end and guess what y'all can hate but unless you're a celtics, lakers, spurs, mavs, or a miami fan your team was worse than mine over the past 4 years.

we'll be back dont worry ...and i emphasize the don't worry bc it seems like most of yall are
 6 years ago '06        #63
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
@ magic fans avoiding this sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #64
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
 Bouncer said:
@ magic fans avoiding this sh*t
Avoiding what?

It aint sh*t the fans can do about it... Ask Cleveland fans how that worked out for them

If the n*gga wants to leave, he wants to leave... This Magic fan won't lose sleep over it

He's acted like a real bi*ch this entire season... I've lost a lot of respect for D12

I'll be honest though... We'll be trash without him
 04-23-2012, 03:36 PM         #65
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who else feels that Dwight is only mad at Stan because he was strict on him and only wanted to see him succeed, but Dwight just can't take ANY criticism.

I feel like any team he goes to, he's going to expect the coach to just be complacent and at the first sign of a small problem, he'll be singing the same song.

When you compare him to Duncan who never complained a day in his life and grew into one of the GOATs, the difference is huge. Keep in mind that Dwight has been given every opportunity to improve, with constant attention and the chance to learn from Ewing and Hakeem.

I know there are a bunch of teams that are going to be throwing money at this guy, but he's not worth it. No matter what team he ends up on, they're not going to go anywhere because he's terrible offensively, and what he brings to the defensive end doesn't justify spending the extra money over a "lesser" center.

Just my two cents
 6 years ago '10        #66
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 30524 30524
Dwight overrated as fu*k anyway.
 6 years ago '11        #67
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 mixedwun said:
This isn't new news nor is it confirmed so it doesn't change anything but..

We had a good run

what happens happens we had a great run if it comes to an end and guess what y'all can hate but unless you're a celtics, lakers, spurs, mavs, or a miami fan your team was worse than mine over the past 4 years.

we'll be back dont worry ...and i emphasize the don't worry bc it seems like most of yall are
I win
 6 years ago '11        #68
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 lifesabeach said:
Who else feels that Dwight is only mad at Stan because he was strict on him and only wanted to see him succeed, but Dwight just can't take ANY criticism.

I feel like any team he goes to, he's going to expect the coach to just be complacent and at the first sign of a small problem, he'll be singing the same song.

When you compare him to Duncan who never complained a day in his life and grew into one of the GOATs, the difference is huge. Keep in mind that Dwight has been given every opportunity to improve, with constant attention and the chance to learn from Ewing and Hakeem.

I know there are a bunch of teams that are going to be throwing money at this guy, but he's not worth it. No matter what team he ends up on, they're not going to go anywhere because he's terrible offensively, and what he brings to the defensive end doesn't justify spending the extra money over a "lesser" center.

Just my two cents
Hed be good with Mike Brown or Spo
 6 years ago '12        #69
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 mixedwun said:
This isn't new news nor is it confirmed so it doesn't change anything but..

We had a good run

what happens happens we had a great run if it comes to an end and guess what y'all can hate but unless you're a celtics, lakers, spurs, mavs, or a miami fan your team was worse than mine over the past 4 years.

we'll be back dont worry ...and i emphasize the don't worry bc it seems like most of yall are
Win and the first title without shaq was on their court


props to the 2 fans who showed up
 6 years ago '05        #70
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Biggest bi*ch in the NBA
 6 years ago '05        #71
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 Cambury said:
and i know dudes that rock womens jeans...
 04-23-2012, 03:43 PM         #72
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
that dude is the softest jmaican i ever met and i know dudes that rock womens jeans...
Cambury, why do you keep putting up these self-appointed Ls?
 6 years ago '09        #73
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 katalist said:
Biggest bi*ch in the NBA
i have never seen a 7 foot hoe before, it's crazy.


i don't want his a.ss in brooklyn after this!


im lyin
 6 years ago '06        #74
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Win and the first title without shaq was on their court


props to the 2 fans who showed up
Lol i was at that game

and it was a sellout


I dont get it
 6 years ago '12        #75
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 mixedwun said:
Lol i was at that game

and it was a sellout


I dont get it
the 2 magic fans who showed up on this thread i was giving props since the main ones were absent
 6 years ago '04        #76
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 CashNy said:
dwight
kg
pierce
ray
rondo

i could see it happening
what team you cheering for??
 6 years ago '06        #77
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
Jarred Rudolph who was first tO report that Dwight would sign his one year option is also saying that there is no truth to this new rumor. This is the Sam earn hype machine that was Odee upset when he first resigned. If Dwight is traded I'm just happy that Orlando will be able to get much more in return for him this off season than they would have last season.


So it's still nets lost.
 6 years ago '07        #78
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 Dangerously said:
Cambury, why do you keep putting up these self-appointed Ls?
Get my d!ck out ya mouth...those same dudes rockin women jeans will let dump the chopper on ya moms in daylight

Come outside, the world isn't just a keyboard and monitor
 04-23-2012, 03:49 PM         #79
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m!ck3y said:
Jarred Rudolph who was first tO report that Dwight would sign his one year option is also saying that there is no truth to this new rumor. This is the Sam earn hype machine that was Odee upset when he first resigned. If Dwight is traded I'm just happy that Orlando will be able to get much more in return for him this off season than they would have last season.


So it's still nets lost.
"ITS ALL LIES"
 6 years ago '12        #80
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,571 | Props total: 5972 5972

[pic - click to view]



















Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy