Kevin Durant: LeBron James ‘Deserves’ to Win MVP

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 kb2602 said:
who cares let him have another mvp, when you just bulldoze down the lane cause you bigger then everybody, and make mostly lay ups and dunks, you better have a high shooting percentage and you better win mvp, but like skip bayless the gawd said though, he still missing all the big shots and free throws in the clutch and when it comes down to it d-wade is still the most important player on the team because he is actually a CLOSER.....something that lebron will never be, so congrats on another mvp the other 2 you lost in the playoffs, so its a good chance youll lose again

how the fu*k is that a bad thing? 2 points is 2 points, 3 points is 3 points....
 6 years ago '10        #82
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 joshdogg26 said:

kids these days
He's right, LeBron sat out the finals last year and the Heat went home.
 6 years ago '07        #83
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
 MrTripleDouble said:
He's right, LeBron sat out the finals last year and the Heat went home.
so did bosh
 6 years ago '10        #84
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 kb2602 said:
who cares let him have another mvp, when you just bulldoze down the lane cause you bigger then everybody, and make mostly lay ups and dunks, you better have a high shooting percentage and you better win mvp, but like skip bayless the gawd said though, he still missing all the big shots and free throws in the clutch and when it comes down to it d-wade is still the most important player on the team because he is actually a CLOSER.....something that lebron will never be, so congrats on another mvp the other 2 you lost in the playoffs, so its a good chance youll lose again
Were you abused as a child? So much hate and for what? You swear these people knew LeBron personally, like he stole some money or molested their sister.

Women these days

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 04-23-2012 at 08:54 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #85
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
so did bosh
It's obvious no one on the Heat can do it by themselves. They need each other, to say one is not needed or one is more important is pure bias and delusion. LeBron can get you to the 4th but Wade can close it out. Take out LBJ you might lose the game, take out D Wade you might lose the game too. Wade could get you to the 4th, LBJ could close. Bosh could close or carry the team. They are too talented to not be able to do multiple things on the court. LeBron is a capable closer but Wade is more consistent, Bosh has hit big shots in he clutch as well. Bosh is important because he's the most consistent low post scorer the heat have, perhaps the only. So I personally could never say one is better without or one of the big three is not needed. That's absurd.
 6 years ago '07        #86
space
space
 MrTripleDouble said:
It's obvious no one on the Heat can do it by themselves. They need each other, to say one is not needed or one is more important is pure bias and delusion. LeBron can get you to the 4th but Wade can close it out. Take out LBJ you might lose the game, take out D Wade you might lose the game too. Wade could get you to the 4th, LBJ could close. Bosh could close or carry the team. They are too talented to not be able to do multiple things on the court. LeBron is a capable closer but Wade is more consistent. Bosh is important because he's the most consistent low post scorer the heat have, perhaps the only. So I personally could never say one is better without or one of the big three is not needed. That's absurd.
so then you agree with me that stanley's a.ssertion was poppycock
 04-23-2012, 09:06 PM         #87
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrTripleDouble said:
Were you abused as a child? So much hate and for what? You swear these people knew LeBron personally, like he stole some money or molested their sister.

Women these days
Exactly like he's the only 3x MVP who didn't get a chip. Plus ppl who always brings up layups why risk missin the shot when the lane is there for the taking. Both are worth two points plus you can also draw a foul.
 6 years ago '06        #88
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 P. Dedos said:
lebron shoots 10% better from 3 pointers than kobe tho

kobe stans k!ll me

but he makes missed shots, look good...
 6 years ago '07        #89
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,531 | Props total: 43704 43704
 joshdogg26 said:

kids these days
as a non bias fan i honestly don't disagree with his statement

bron choked in the finals last year but i think if it was all on him and he was clearly the best player on the team he would shine and put up monster numbers even in the clutch.

something about him & wade together i just don't like.
 6 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 ballislife said:
Exactly like he's the only 3x MVP who didn't get a chip. Plus ppl who always brings up layups why risk missin the shot when the lane is there for the taking. Both are worth two points plus you can also draw a foul.
in fairness, he actually would be. at least to this point

6 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
5 - Michael Jordan
5 - Bill Russell
4 - Wilt Chamberlain
3 - Larry Bird
3 - Magic Johnson
3 - Moses Malone

all have rings, most of them multiple
 6 years ago '07        #91
space
space
 ST21 said:
as a non bias fan i honestly don't disagree with his statement

bron choked in the finals last year but i think if it was all on him and he was clearly the best player on the team he would shine and put up monster numbers even in the clutch.

something about him & wade together i just don't like.
you say that like we didn't see 7 years of that already
 04-23-2012, 09:18 PM         #92
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
in fairness, he actually would be. at least to this point

6 - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
5 - Michael Jordan
5 - Bill Russell
4 - Wilt Chamberlain
3 - Larry Bird
3 - Magic Johnson
3 - Moses Malone

all have rings, most of them multiple
My fault I forgot yet since wilt and Moses won theirs the same year they got their third MVP
 6 years ago '04        #93
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 P. Dedos said:
lebron shoots 10% better from 3 pointers than kobe tho

kobe stans k!ll me
i could give a dam about a 10% whatever, smh n*ggaz just start watching hoops 3-4 years ago and claim they know about hoops, how many clutch shots have lebron made this year........none that matter
let me quote skip bayless the gawd one mo gin, "he misses all the clutch shots and free throws that matter" and let me quote another man thats actually been a coach in league and knows the game
jeff van gundy-dwayne wade is the most impotant player on the team

so go ahead and dispute a man thats actually been in the league and actually knows the nba game
 6 years ago '08        #94
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
here go the heat fans tryin to flip the stats again. higher 3pt fg% than kobe (even tho that sh*t doesnt matter at all) is because he doesnt take nearly as many 3s as kobe. "thats because hes not a shot chucker like kobe" right?

lol yall n*ggas need some motivation. i respect brons game but his fans are weak as fu*k
 6 years ago '06        #95
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 495 495
 joshdogg26 said:
why are you so concerned with what i'm concerned with?

6 years ago '06        #96
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5042 5042
"You ungrateful bi*ch a.ss n*gga..." - Lonzo
 6 years ago '06        #97
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10676 10676
 Budala said:

I confirmed it for you even though it really doesn't matter who else wins because the bet was put on Lebron in the first place, I only added KD in the mix because those 2 players were the only true contenders.

Lebron wins you are completely done on BX
Lebron loses to anybody in the league including KD i'm gone.

and stop making more changes to the bet because its making me sick, whats next, you telling me Lebron has to win MVP and Finals MVP? smh fu*king f*ggot.
Bahahaha this fat pus*y going to try and back out somehow
 6 years ago '04        #98
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1298 1298
 philly337 said:
Bahahaha this fat pus*y going to try and back out somehow

[pic - click to view]

Cambury said:
5 days later....i'll think about it.

Lebron is the only Heat player playing...
Thunder skid...
noone speaking about Parker or Rondo....

shoulda made the original bet sooner instead of being shook

Real n*gga NOT so real? This blimp aint about that life

My choice from the start was Lebron, his was KD, but told him even if Durant doesn't win and Lebron loses I will still leave, well you can see how this fat pig had a change of heart
 04-24-2012, 12:12 AM         #99
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stickman a pus*y

bron the mvp
 04-24-2012, 12:20 AM         #100
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
His play in the game against the Lakers sealed it for LeBron.

But he's just doing the professional thing here.

That n*gga probably gonna gun for the scoring title though. If he goes 1 point under average he'll probably drop it to Kobe.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy