Kevin Durant: LeBron James ‘Deserves’ to Win MVP

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 omniscience said:
That pinkman sh*t is worn out you slob..

I can guarantee the worst bi*ch I've pulled is badder than the finest wildabeast you got your hooves on..

You stay on that ducktale sh*t and I ain't buying it..who da hell do you think you're fooling??

I can only imagine the torment you endure by living in that 1,000 degree silly putty casing you call a body..

tell me.. when's the last time a bi*ch looked at you without giggling with her friends??

I can see it now.. *random Brooklyn rat*.. "did you see the size of that n*ggaz back??..doesn't he look like one of those gummy bear ogres from the disney afternoon.."

[pic - click to view]

..Quit while you're ahead Puss neck..
you tell funny jokes but your life is miserable...
 6 years ago '07        #42
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 philly337 said:
Bahahaha you're such a bi*ch...he bet...you bet deals done

You done tried to back out once and we called you on it

Bet is a go for both of you..if bron don't win he'll get the same treatment..he can't back out either with a new bet
he said I said I bet Durant will be MVP that was not the bet, I told him my bet was Lebron would not win it...he didnt want to agree tho he had screen shots of our convo. He was hoping if someone else won it would be a tie so he wouldn't have to go but I wasn't with it. That sh*ts a wrap
 6 years ago '07        #43
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Can't wait for Lebron to win the MVP so cambury dipsets outta BX for good:mj2:
 04-23-2012, 10:56 AM         #44
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he didn't even say that (what the thread title says).... the media be on that bullsh*t
 6 years ago '06        #45
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 Cambury said:
he said I said I bet Durant will be MVP that was not the bet, I told him my bet was Lebron would not win it...he didnt want to agree tho he had screen shots of our convo. He was hoping if someone else won it would be a tie so he wouldn't have to go but I wasn't with it. That sh*ts a wrap
Uh no

First off you just put ur account on the line no bet which I pointed out when you was trying to back out of out it (which we all called by the way cause ur a pus*y made f*ggot and it bleeds through ever post). Anyway since ur reasoning was you was "offering a bet" and wasnt just putting ur account on the line (which you did) I posted that budala said he would also put his account on the line. Thennnnnn you still tried to back out saying you'd only bet with somebody powerful....I then pointed out budala is powerful and you were backed into a wall and had to admit defeat and ur account was on the line

Now stop right here...neither of you guys can back out or switch the rules. So if budala tried to switch and ur trying to coattail it too bad...if bron don't win hes gone if bron wins ur gone. Annnnddd I'm going to get budala to confirm hes fine with just LeBron winning or not winning and nothing to do with kd (like it fu*king matters...if bron doesnt win kd is the "only" other option which makes ur reasoning for trying to back out that much more gullible ).

So when budala comes in and confirms hes fine with the bet just being whether bron wins or not whats going to be your new excuse?

But but but he said Durant very is off

fu*king lame
 04-23-2012, 11:26 AM         #46
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im surprised that he said this sh*t. guess he doesn't have that k!ller instinct like mike/kobe like we thought. they wouldnt say someone was better than them like that. kd soft.

3x mvp for the king

edit: oh this thread has went a different direction

Last edited by SeaJaiye; 04-23-2012 at 11:29 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #47
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 philly337 said:
Uh no

First off you just put ur account on the line no bet which I pointed out when you was trying to back out of out it (which we all called by the way cause ur a pus*y made f*ggot and it bleeds through ever post). Anyway since ur reasoning was you was "offering a bet" and wasnt just putting ur account on the line (which you did) I posted that budala said he would also put his account on the line. Thennnnnn you still tried to back out saying you'd only bet with somebody powerful....I then pointed out budala is powerful and you were backed into a wall and had to admit defeat and ur account was on the line

Now stop right here...neither of you guys can back out or switch the rules. So if budala tried to switch and ur trying to coattail it too bad...if bron don't win hes gone if bron wins ur gone. Annnnddd I'm going to get budala to confirm hes fine with just LeBron winning or not winning and nothing to do with kd (like it fu*king matters...if bron doesnt win kd is the "only" other option which makes ur reasoning for trying to back out that much more gullible ).

So when budala comes in and confirms hes fine with the bet just being whether bron wins or not whats going to be your new excuse?

But but but he said Durant very is off

fu*king lame
LIsten man only reason im doin it is becuz yall wanna see it...but im not gonna leave opportunities like this open for weeks. I'll c what he says and think about it
 6 years ago '11        #48
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 P. Dedos said:

[pic - click to view]

04-23-2012, 11:58 AM         #49
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cambury in here losing in all areas except the most crucial...

WEIGHT LOSS
 6 years ago '07        #50
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 cookthacoke187 said:
cambury in here losing in all areas except the most crucial...

WEIGHT LOSS
u like things in ya mouth huh
 6 years ago '06        #51
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
 Cambury said:
u like things in ya mouth huh
Another gay reference
 04-23-2012, 12:09 PM         #52
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:
That pinkman sh*t is worn out you slob..

I can guarantee the worst bi*ch I've pulled is badder than the finest wildabeast you got your hooves on..

You stay on that ducktale sh*t and I ain't buying it..who da hell do you think you're fooling??

I can only imagine the torment you endure by living in that 1,000 degree silly putty casing you call a body..

tell me.. when's the last time a bi*ch looked at you without giggling with her friends??

I can see it now.. *random Brooklyn rat*.. "did you see the size of that n*ggaz back??..doesn't he look like one of those gummy bear ogres from the disney afternoon.."

[pic - click to view]

..Quit while you're ahead Puss neck..
 6 years ago '08        #53
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,733 | Props total: 8957 8957
im so proud of lbj man. hes a role model for all black bx posters
 04-23-2012, 12:46 PM         #54
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YO ALL YOU bi*chES BACK THE fu*k OFF MY BOY CAMBURY

HE IS A REAL OG, HE AINT ABOUT THIS FAKE INTERNET LIFE, HE fu*kS DIME MODELS ERRYDAY

CAMBURY BE IN THE STREETS WHILE YOU fu*k BOYS SITTIN IN HERE TYPIN ALL DAY AND sh*t

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH CAMBURY DA GAWD U GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME, I AINT SCURRED TO CATCH A BODY FOR THE REALEST MOTHERfu*kER TO EVER TOUCH A KEYBOARD
 6 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Illuminati said:
im so proud of lbj man. hes a role model for all black bx posters
 6 years ago '11        #56
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
KD better not be using Jedi Mindtricks w/ the media but to win a 3rd MVP in four years thats impressive... Hopefully he can top it off w/ a title this year.

I Wonder what the haters will say then..

EDIT: damn so many L's are being given out right now
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #57
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

Gained a lot more respect for KD after this

Real recognize real

and congrats Bron
 6 years ago '07        #58
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Durant just saying what everyone already knew.
 6 years ago '04        #59
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,314 | Props total: 1237 1237
 Cambury said:
LIsten man only reason im doin it is becuz yall wanna see it...but im not gonna leave opportunities like this open for weeks. I'll c what he says and think about it

I confirmed it for you even though it really doesn't matter who else wins because the bet was put on Lebron in the first place, I only added KD in the mix because those 2 players were the only true contenders.

Lebron wins you are completely done on BX
Lebron loses to anybody in the league including KD i'm gone.

and stop making more changes to the bet because its making me sick, whats next, you telling me Lebron has to win MVP and Finals MVP? smh fu*king f*ggot.
 6 years ago '08        #60
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,871 | Props total: 719 719
lebron is not the most "valuable" player in the league, but who cares right?

cp3 >
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy