Kevin Durant: LeBron James ‘Deserves’ to Win MVP

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
 Cambury said:
you right...lebron is in the heart though. I think seeing wade injured so much as gotten you to the point where your expecting maybe even accepting the transition. There was a point in time where you were very vocal in "just wanting to win" and all of the frivolous discussions you would not partaken, including MVP. I notice all man and at some point you will realize everything im saying is true and when you do PM me and I will help you get over the Lebron fan syndrome.

Maaaaannn...

Sit your cellulite plagued a.ss da fu*k down...

Lebron = 3x MVP...

Deal with it you fat fu*kin ho..

Why don't you go bury your face in a mound of ground beef and cry over it..

I swear..you are easily the corniest n*gga on BX..it isn't up for debate..
 04-23-2012, 09:51 AM         #22
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
props to rose for keeping that streak alive
Exactly. He relinquished the MVP title (and faked injuries) this year just for that championship. Smart guy.

6 years ago '06        #23
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
Even skip bayless just said LeBron had run away with mvp and wanted to bet 100 dinners he'd win

Even his biggest hater admits it
 6 years ago '07        #24
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 omniscience said:
Maaaaannn...

Sit your cellulite plagued a.ss da fu*k down...

Lebron = 3x MVP...

Deal with it you fat fu*kin ho..

Why don't you go bury your face in a mound of ground beef and cry over it..

I swear..you are easily the corniest n*gga on BX..it isn't up for debate..
you passed on the breakfast and said yes to some d!ck this morning...
 6 years ago '06        #25
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Cambury said:
You always talking about gay sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #26
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Got Cheeve? said:
Exactly. He relinquished the MVP title (and faked injuries) this year just for that championship. Smart guy.

[pic - click to view]

yeah...that's it!

6 years ago '07        #27
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 philly337 said:
You always talking about gay sh*t
are you vying for my attention?

Nah its not gay its disrespect...see I dont respect internet dudes especially with no faces. Yall pinkmen are the weirdest breed of human.
 6 years ago '06        #28
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Cambury said:

Womp..womp

try again..u sorry excuse for a human being..

You no neck havin..bean bag in the body a.ss n*gga..

The gods of NYC must look down upon you in disgust, knowing that you rep Brooklyn..

Shouldn't you be at the Fulton Street Mall shoppin for a bra..titty man??..

How much did you get paid for playin Sherman Klumps stunt double in the Nutty Professor??
 6 years ago '08        #29
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 omniscience said:
Womp..womp

The gods of NYC must look down upon you in disgust, knowing that you rep Brooklyn..

How much did you get paid for playin Sherman Klumps stunt double in the Nutty Professor??

This dude stay going in
 6 years ago '07        #30
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 omniscience said:
Womp..womp

nah I pay myself for being a real n*gga and aint no pinkman controlling nothing I got. How about dat kid?

Meanwhile back in Tulsa....

Your wife is heading into an urban area to meet a black man in a hoody. All I can say is you kiss that mouth and say "it's always easy to just slide in"
 6 years ago '06        #31
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
These are posts only in the past week...ole gay mufu*ka

Cambury said:
 Cambury said:
is d!ck an acquired taste or is it something all bi*ches like you enjoy?
 Cambury said:
son I have a life, half these n*ggas dont even have faces why should I care. If n*ggas wanna suck my d!ck they an literally suck my d!ck.
 Cambury said:
obviously the bet is what I was trying to convey, I guess by separating it your d!ck got hard cuz u thought I wuld jus jump out the window like that.

Like I was trying to say...if anyone wants to put up there accounts (powerful members only) I am down. Lebron will not win MVP.
 6 years ago '07        #32
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 philly337 said:
These are posts only in the past week...ole gay mufu*ka
fu*k is ya point faceless bastard. See this is the thing about the pinkman, their inferiority physically doesn't bother them now but the mental edge that is becoming evident just devestates them. It hurts your heart that im right most of the time. To the point where you put a cape on and reply to posts about other people.
 6 years ago '06        #33
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
it's clear that lebron should get the mvp. donno why pillsbury is even in here talkin sh*t about it
 6 years ago '06        #34
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Cambury said:
fu*k is ya point faceless bastard. See this is the thing about the pinkman, their inferiority physically doesn't bother them now but the mental edge that is becoming evident just devestates them. It hurts your heart that im right most of the time. To the point where you put a cape on and reply to posts about other people.
pinkman?

And ur right must of the time? It never right...ur the biggest clown on this site.

You sh*t on brons defense and try to use a box score to show him getting scored on when he didn't guard that player at all in the game and LeBron is in dpoy running

You said Kobe didn't get locked up by kidd last year in the playoffs and lose them games in the 4th and then I completely son you breaking down the final minutes of each game

You think LeBron is not mvp and he about to take that sh*t in 2-3 Weeks

Ur always right but your account is going to be gone in 2-3 Weeks because you're going to be wrong (if your coward a.ss keeps his word). Lets just think about this for a minute I'm so confident and its so obvious bron is getting mvp that I can say this before the sh*t is even announced and you bet ur account he won't...how fu*king stupid are you
 6 years ago '06        #35
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Cambury said:
nah I pay myself for being a real n*gga and aint no pinkman controlling nothing I got. How about dat kid?

Meanwhile back in Tulsa....

Your wife is heading into an urban area to meet a black man in a hoody. All I can say is you kiss that mouth and say "it's always easy to just slide in"

That pinkman sh*t is worn out you slob..

I can guarantee the worst bi*ch I've pulled is badder than the finest wildabeast you got your hooves on..

You stay on that ducktale sh*t and I ain't buying it..who da hell do you think you're fooling??

I can only imagine the torment you endure by living in that 1,000 degree silly putty casing you call a body..

tell me.. when's the last time a bi*ch looked at you without giggling with her friends??

I can see it now.. *random Brooklyn rat*.. "did you see the size of that n*ggaz back??..doesn't he look like one of those gummy bear ogres from the disney afternoon.."

[pic - click to view]

..Quit while you're ahead Puss neck..
 6 years ago '07        #36
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 philly337 said:
pinkman?

And ur right must of the time? It never right...ur the biggest clown on this site.

You sh*t on brons defense and try to use a box score to show him getting scored on when he didn't guard that player at all in the game and LeBron is in dpoy running

You said Kobe didn't get locked up by kidd last year in the playoffs and lose them games in the 4th and then I completely son you breaking down the final minutes of each game

You think LeBron is not mvp and he about to take that sh*t in 2-3 Weeks

Ur always right but your account is going to be gone in 2-3 Weeks because you're going to be wrong (if your coward a.ss keeps his word). Lets just think about this for a minute I'm so confident and its so obvious bron is getting mvp that I can say this before the sh*t is even announced and you bet ur account he won't...how fu*king stupid are you
Who did I bet my acct against? Check da streets for the thread, dude wanted to make up some bullsh*t bet so it's prolly a no go
 6 years ago '06        #37
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Bouncer said:
it's clear that lebron should get the mvp. donno why pillsbury is even in here talkin sh*t about it
Its 11am....his schedule goes like this

8Am - wake up eat breakfast
9am - still eating
10Am - still eating
11Am - hate on LeBron
1130Am - tweet marbury
12Am - 4pm - lunch
4pm - 6pm - 2nd lunch
6Pm - hate on bron
630pm - d!ckride Kobe
7Pm - dinner
8pm - still eating
9pm - still eating
10pm - still eating
11Pm - 2am - sleep
2Am - 3am - warmup snack
3Am - 5am - sleep
5am - 7am - through the night meal
7Am - 8am - sleep
 6 years ago '06        #38
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Cambury said:
Who did I bet my acct against? Check da streets for the thread, dude wanted to make up some bullsh*t bet so it's prolly a no go
Bahahaha you're such a bi*ch...he bet...you bet deals done

You done tried to back out once and we called you on it

Bet is a go for both of you..if bron don't win he'll get the same treatment..he can't back out either with a new bet
 6 years ago '11        #39
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
 omniscience said:

I can guarantee the worst bi*ch I've pulled is badder than the finest wildabeast you got your hooves on..

You stay on that ducktale sh*t and I ain't buying it..who da hell do you think you're fooling??

I can only imagine the torment you endure by living in that 1,000 degree silly putty casing you call a body..

tell me.. when's the last time a bi*ch looked at you without giggling with her friends??

I can see it now.. *random Brooklyn rat*.. "did you see the size of that n*ggaz back??..doesn't he look like one of those gummy bear ogres from the disney afternoon.."

[pic - click to view]

straight cooked this n*gga
 6 years ago '10        #40
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 omniscience said:
Womp..womp

omniscience said:

[pic - click to view]

damn he went smooth the fu*k in on cambury
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy