Kevin Durant: LeBron James ‘Deserves’ to Win MVP

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
5969 pageviews
128 comments

T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

LeBron James’ main rival for the MVP award this season, Kevin Durant, concedes that LBJ should win the big prize.

From the Oklahoman: “LeBron James’ closest competitor for the 2012 NBA Most Valuable Player award says the Miami Heat star deserves to win it.

‘He deserves all the love (for MVP),’ said Thunder forward Kevin Durant. ‘He’s playing phenomenal basketball. I’m just trying to get better every single game and trying to help my team as much as I can. I’m just blessed to be in that conversation.

128 comments for "Kevin Durant: LeBron James ‘Deserves’ to Win MVP"

6 years ago '10        #2
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 04-23-2012, 09:21 AM         #3
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Title is bullsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #4
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
After yesterday he is right Lebron James put the nail in this coffin
 6 years ago '07        #5
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13032 13032
doing the honorable thing and conceding since it's clear he lost the race
 6 years ago '07        #6
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 joshdogg26 said:
doing the honorable thing and conceding since it's clear he lost the race
why are you so concerned with lebrons individual achievements? Do you feel like it helps the team overall?
 04-23-2012, 09:27 AM         #7
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with him 100%
 6 years ago '07        #8
space
space
 Cambury said:
why are you so concerned with lebrons individual achievements? Do you feel like it helps the team overall?
why are you so concerned with what i'm concerned with? you care a lot more about his individual achievements than i ever will. i've said nothing to indicate i'm "so concerned" with anything. that doesn't mean i don't have an opinion on the matter.
 6 years ago '05        #9
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 6 years ago '07        #10
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
why are you so concerned with what i'm concerned with? you care a lot more about his individual achievements than i ever will. i've said nothing to indicate i'm "so concerned" with anything. that doesn't mean i don't have an opinion on the matter.
you answer a question with a question. Well I will answer your question, im so concerned because you claim to be a Heat fan and Wade fan before anything else and I consistently see you brining up or defending lebron for MVP. You haven't even made a case for anyone else, its made up in your mind. Its all good, do you...but stop trying to make it seem as if you haven't converted to Lebron Stan.
 6 years ago '10        #11
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15647 15647
*inbeforeSeaJaye*
 6 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 Cambury said:
you answer a question with a question. Well I will answer your question, im so concerned because you claim to be a Heat fan and Wade fan before anything else and I consistently see you brining up or defending lebron for MVP. You haven't even made a case for anyone else, its made up in your mind. Its all good, do you...but stop trying to make it seem as if you haven't converted to Lebron Stan.
i don't "claim" to be anything. i am a heat fan and as such i will support all of my players where appropriate. lebron is the clear cut leader in the MVP race. i haven't posted that much about the subject period. why would i waste my time making cases for other players when i don't believe they're going to win it? that's silly.
 6 years ago '04        #13
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
so people can't be happy that lebron might win?
 6 years ago '07        #14
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i don't "claim" to be anything. i am a heat fan and as such i will support all of my players where appropriate. lebron is the clear cut leader in the MVP race. i haven't posted that much about the subject period. why would i waste my time making cases for other players when i don't believe they're going to win it? that's silly.
you right...lebron is in the heart though. I think seeing wade injured so much as gotten you to the point where your expecting maybe even accepting the transition. There was a point in time where you were very vocal in "just wanting to win" and all of the frivolous discussions you would not partaken, including MVP. I notice all man and at some point you will realize everything im saying is true and when you do PM me and I will help you get over the Lebron fan syndrome.
 6 years ago '06        #15
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,970 | Props total: 10618 10618
 Cambury said:
Why would he make a case for somebody else when nobody else is even in the conversation other then kd who LeBron "should" have a sizeable lead on. The only reason LeBron wouldn't get it is because they want to spread it around or the guys voting still really dislike him since going to mia

At this point there is really no reason Durant should win over bron
 6 years ago '10        #16
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Why do n*ggas entertain Cambury so much? Dude is so obviously pathetic.
 6 years ago '07        #17
space
space
 Cambury said:
you right...lebron is in the heart though. I think seeing wade injured so much as gotten you to the point where your expecting maybe even accepting the transition. There was a point in time where you were very vocal in "just wanting to win" and all of the frivolous discussions you would not partaken, including MVP. I notice all man and at some point you will realize everything im saying is true and when you do PM me and I will help you get over the Lebron fan syndrome.
let me be clear: i don't give a single fu*k whether or not he wins MVP, but my opinion on the matter is that he should because he is most deserving.
 04-23-2012, 09:49 AM         #18
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MVPs haven't won the title in years.

6 years ago '07        #19
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
MVPs haven't won the title in years.

props to rose for keeping that streak alive
 04-23-2012, 09:50 AM         #20
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Why do n*ggas entertain Cambury so much? Dude is so obviously pathetic.
word.

i fu*ked his imaginary bi*ches the other day and they told me, "oh my god! your imaginary d!ck is so much bigger than cambury's imaginary d!ck! you're my imaginary hero!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy