Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,204 | Props total: 19849 19849
 NETSLOST said:
did read this time; but i can actually see it on youtube also

i win u lose

deal with it f*ggot

ur my long lost little nephew that takes the sonning once ina while when i have to set u back down to earth so u know ur role

say i dont or should u post ur little prop comments u have left me before :fruit:
Lol @ this oxygen starved idiot. My prop comments are sonning me? Sry i try not to beef on forums, its boring and not fun. But please son me, I'd love to see it. and @ what you typed being a sonning

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-23-2012 at 09:59 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #62
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 minimafia_aj said:
Stipulations? you mean facts? We took our L, idk a bulls fan who didn't you guys beat us, what else was there to say? Miami stans just get mad when we don't bow down to their nonsense, which is why you ahd to come in here and talk about it when no one was even talking about the Heat.
it was more about you guys having been in the same situation than it was the heat being the ones to do it, but as a heat fan i happen to be able to vouch for it. your boy hold that was AWOL for weeks afterward, sh*t was jokes.
 6 years ago '07        #63
space
space
 NETSLOST said:
what do u mean; i already have before

u got mad cuz i said that u should pray not to see the knicks in the first round

must have really hit a soft spot

fu*k it. ima say it

#BULLSLOST:
I swear Knicks fans have the lowest standards for sonning, must be pretty low for winning also since they're from a long tradition of taking L's. Instead of hanging numbers you guys should hang the letter L in the rafters.
 6 years ago '07        #64
space
space
 NETSLOST said:
caught u before the edit; after u had a little more time to try and think to talk more sh*t

im 3-0 against u. catching u before the edit now; so u show more anger pretty much seals me being 4-0 against u

have a good night f*ggot
what edit? I just took the last part off cause I thought u missed it and made it a separate post. To make sure your stupid a.ss saw it @ this clown counting records. If you ever wanna have a legitimate debate, i'll sh*t all over your dumbass. @ calling himself 3-0.

according to this netslost loser talking sh*t about someone then posting didn't read gif is a win.
 04-23-2012, 10:34 PM         #65
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bulls front office is sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #66
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Any Rose thread, u know them gay a.ss "World Champs Miami Heat" stans gonna storm in w/ the quickness

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '10        #67
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
:sadcam: rose frail :sadcam:
 6 years ago '04        #68
Camron911 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 51 51
 joshdogg26 said:
jay sabol and dr. harlan selesnick would never make such bush-league mistakes

we take the utmost caution with our players, even insisting on wheelchairs for shoulder injuries
 6 years ago '05        #69
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
This n*gga is walking (or sitting ) complaint.

Every time he opens his mouth he's bi*ching about something. If you're gonna cry in the media so much at least take some speech classes, dumbass.
 6 years ago '08        #70
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 2 Pistolz said:
This n*gga is walking (or sitting ) complaint.

Every time he opens his mouth he's bi*ching about something. If you're gonna cry in the media so much at least take some speech classes, dumbass.
There is not one direct quote from Rose in that article dumb a.ss. Learn to read if you're gonna talk sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #71
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 PEK said:
There is not one direct quote from Rose in that article dumb a.ss. Learn to read if you're gonna talk sh*t.
I didn't read the article you sensitive bi*ch.

Thread title tells me enough. I already know his personality type and by that alone I'd listen to sources in this case.
 6 years ago '08        #72
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,813 | Props total: 3445 3445
 2 Pistolz said:
I didn't read the article you sensitive bi*ch.

Thread title tells me enough. I already know his personality type and by that alone I'd listen to sources in this case.
Typical stupid a.ss heat stan. Start reading and stop a.ssuming you fu*king moron.
 04-24-2012, 12:51 PM         #73
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungRay20 said:
PointBaby
....that was incredibly corny

and like a few other have stated, there are no direct quotes from rose himself so....

where is all the arguing coming from if he didn't directly say it?

6 years ago '04        #74
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 mk88 said:
....that was incredibly corny

and like a few other have stated, there are no direct quotes from rose himself so....

where is all the arguing coming from if he didn't directly say it?

Exactly..Its just the usual suspects, stans, and trolls that come in a.ssuming sh*t and talking sh*t just to get us to react. I'm not even gonna respond to them...I'm just gonna sit back and....

6 years ago '06        #75
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Rose does so much crying that I have a tough time distinguishing one complaint from the next. Is this a new one or is this the same one from the other day?
 6 years ago '11        #76
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,170 | Props total: 4911 4911
 Hamburgers said:
and so it begins bulls fans....

like i said, dude's career will be plagued with injury.

get used to this image.

[pic - click to view]

wears #1

endorsed by adidas?

[pic - click to view]

04-24-2012, 01:43 PM         #77
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T2THEONE said:

[pic - click to view]

Derrick Rose Unhappy With Bulls’ Treatment Of His Injured Ankle

According to CSN Chicago, the Bulls’ supertar point guard is less than pleased with the way the Bulls’ medical staff dealt with his troublesome right ankle: “The All-Star point guard is also troubled by the lack of attentiveness to concerns he’s raised to the Bulls, a member of his camp told said.

Among those issues is the fact that Rose’s most recent ailments-a sprained right ankle and sore right foot-were exacerbated by the team’s training staff’s insistence on taping his ankles, a practice Rose has consistently fought against, opting instead for ankle braces.

First reported during the nationally-televised broadcast of the Bulls’ Thursday-evening loss at Miami, Rose has suffered fluid build-up in his ankles, which the player himself acknowledged before the team’s Wednesday morning shootaround in Charlotte, but the cause is reportedly his ankles being taped too tightly.

That information was confirmed to CSNChicago.com by a source familiar with the situation, but when asked about the report following Thursday’s loss to the Heat, [Tom] Thibodeau replied, ‘I haven’t heard that. I don’t know where this stuff comes from. We’ve got a great medical staff, I can tell you that.

I get the idea this dude is real depressed.......like they win a game by 35 points and sh*t and he moping to the Locker room cause he didnt like how he missed 5 shots the whole night.......on some Debbie Downer sh*t.......life is serious but you gotta have fun sometimes.
 04-24-2012, 01:51 PM         #78
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
point bi*ch
 04-24-2012, 02:34 PM         #79
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
cause with the way you Heat fans talk, seems like you guys won back 2 back titles already, your only accomplishment was beating us last year, that is it. No matter what you say or think that is the bottom line. I'm sure Heat fans got a "we beat derrick rose" trophy made up to take the place of real accomplishments
u mad
 04-24-2012, 02:37 PM         #80
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
Its so cute how you defend your lover
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy