Derrick Rose Unhappy With Bulls’ Treatment Of His Injured Ankle

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,198 | Props total: 19843 19843
 NETSLOST said:
U know ur not laughin or smiling f*ggot and are worried about rose and a first round exit.

Pray they don't play the knicks f*ggot
lol well if it isn't the delusional cheerleader for knicks fans. Shut your stupid a.ss up, knicks ain't sh*t. Let me know when u guys win a playoff game this decade. I hope we play you 1st round so we can mop you f*ggots and shut you lame a.ss NY dudes up for good or until the summer when you inevitably will be talking about how great you guys are again. Think you need to take your meds always typing like you're extra mad, salty bi*ch.
 6 years ago '07        #42
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13032 13032
 minimafia_aj said:
lol well if it isn't the delusional cheerleader for knicks fans. Shut your stupid a.ss up, knicks ain't sh*t. Let me know when u guys win a playoff game this decade. I hope we play you 1st round so we can mop you f*ggots and shut you lame a.ss NY dudes up for good or until the summer when you inevitably will be talking about how great you guys are again. Think you need to take your meds always typing like you're extra mad, salty bi*ch.
didn't work when we did it to you
 6 years ago '08        #43
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Hamburgers said:
and so it begins bulls fans....

like i said, dude's career will be plagued with injury.

get used to this image.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
didn't work when we did it to you
cause with the way you Heat fans talk, seems like you guys won back 2 back titles already, your only accomplishment was beating us last year, that is it. No matter what you say or think that is the bottom line. I'm sure Heat fans got a "we beat derrick rose" trophy made up to take the place of real accomplishments

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-23-2012 at 09:10 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #45
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
media reachin with titles again...i dont see a quote from rose

just like Rose was "unhappy" with Lebron and Dwight for dancin' when rose said no such a thing

Last edited by Axl Rose; 04-23-2012 at 09:13 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
cause with the way you Heat fans talk, seems like you guys won back 2 back titles already, your only accomplishment was beating us last year, that is. No matter what you say or think that is the bottom line. I'm sure Heat fans got a "we beat derrick rose" trophy made up to take the place of real accomplishments
you guys talk just as much sh*t, it just hurts your feelings more coming from us. you pulled your own card by saying how you'd shut down the knicks if you beat them in the first round. or did you have to go on to win a championship for that to count? i didn't see that in your post. we don't run to other fanbases and say "look at us, we beat the bulls!" but when we're talking to YOU GUYS, that's all that matters between us. are you a chicago mavericks fan? i didn't think so. so i guess if you beat the knicks in the first round then don't win a championship, you're not allowed to say anything? thanks for proving how hypocritical you guys are.

6 years ago '07        #47
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
you guys talk just as much sh*t, it just hurts your feelings more coming from us. you pulled your own card by saying how you'd shut down the knicks if you beat them in the first round. or did you have to go on to win a championship for that to count? i didn't see that in your post. we don't run to other fanbases and say "look at us, we beat the bulls!" but when we're talking to YOU GUYS, that's all that matters between us. are you a chicago mavericks fan? i didn't think so. so i guess if you beat the knicks in the first round then don't win a championship, you're not allowed to say anything? thanks for proving how hypocritical you guys are.

The point was where the fu*k do Knick fans get off talking about other franchises especially when you are on a decade long losing streak in the playoffs. but as usual your bi*chassness rears its head again, cause you gotta run in and talk about the Heat and Bulls. I couldn't care less what Heat stans say. Its utterly hilarious you think my feelings are hurt over what some faceless, nameless Heat stan says about a team I root for. How sad your existence must be if you get hurt feelings over a fan talking sh*t And I never said you had to win a championship for "it to count" But for all the sh*t Heat fans talk you would think u guys have multiple titles, when the reality is you don't.
 6 years ago '08        #48
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
eastern conference fans....
 6 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
The point was where the fu*k do Knick fans get off talking about other franchises especially when you are on a decade long losing streak in the playoffs. but as usual your bi*chassness rears its head again, cause you gotta run in and talk about the Heat and Bulls. I couldn't care less what Heat stans say. Its utterly hilarious you think my feelings are hurt over what some faceless, nameless Heat stan says about a team I root for. How sad your existence must be if you get hurt feelings over a fan talking sh*t And I never said you had to win a championship for "it to count" But for all the sh*t Heat fans talk you would think u guys have multiple titles, when the reality is you don't.
a bunch of nonsense excuses for why you don't like your own medicine. we catch you trying to clown knicks fans the same way we clown you and it's hilarious. you sing an entirely different tune when the shoe's on the other foot. it's a big brother/little brother thing.
 6 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
a bunch of nonsense excuses for why you don't like your own medicine. we catch you trying to clown knicks fans the same way we clown you and it's hilarious. you sing an entirely different tune when the shoe's on the other foot. it's a big brother/little brother thing.

[pic - click to view]

my own medicine? I'm done talking with Heat Stans. You just had to come in here and talk about the Bulls, as usual. No one was even talking about the Heat yet you had to come in and say" but we beat you guys" Miami sun has done something to these dudes brains.
 6 years ago '09        #51
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
and ppl sayin hes injury prone...this is roses first year being injured like this...i mean its a condensed season and hes just sittin out with everything....he has a upset stomach hes game time decision ....only true true bad injury hes had was that groin injury
 6 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

my own medicine? I'm done talking with Heat Stans. You just had to come in here and talk about the Bulls, as usual. No one was even talking about the Heat yet you had to come in and say" but we beat you guys" Miami sun has done something to these dudes brains.
do you have that gif and those lines saved in a word document? i think you use them more than seajaiye posts the 18-3 run video .

"we'll beat the knicks and shut you up for good!"

"we beat you and you still run your mouths "

a bunch of bi*ching ensues
 6 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
do you have that gif and those lines saved in a word document? i think you use them more than seajaiye posts the 18-3 run video .

"we'll beat the knicks and shut you up for good!"

"we beat you and you still run your mouths "

a bunch of bi*ching ensues
Apparently you can't read, as I said right after, they will be back to talking sh*t in the summer. The Knicks could go 0-82 and their fans still wouldn't shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Apparently you can't read, as I said right after, they will be back to talking sh*t in the summer. The Knicks could go 0-82 and their fans still wouldn't shut the fu*k up.
and as i said, it didn't work on you guys, so i don't know why you'd expect them to be any different.
 6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
and as i said, it didn't work on you guys, so i don't know why you'd expect them to be any different.
and like im gonna say for the last time, they are different situations, you guys beat us in the ECF every game we've played against you, we where in it and the games where close with the exception of one or two regular season games. Whether you wanna agree or not, we are a upper echelon team. The Knicks like I've repeated ad nauseam, haven't done sh*t in 10 years. So I have no idea where they even get off talking like they have done anything.

But im sure these are all excuses and the Heat will win titles for the next 10 years.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-23-2012 at 09:45 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #56
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
i wish you guys would log off with all this arguing
 6 years ago '09        #57
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,034 | Props total: 1269 1269
these n*ggas do this sh*t to get you pissed...just dont feed into the sh*t they be throwing at you.
 6 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 NETSLOST said:

[pic - click to view]

i love how i always get a paragraph out of ur f*ggot a.ss when i type two sentences

u mad cuz i pulled ur card that u needed youtube to witness anything jordan did and realize what he was really doing
we all know you read it, your borderline retarded a.ss just never has anything to say other than "i didn't read and you have to watch youtube videos" I guess youtube videos are better than library of congress videos, which is where you would have to go to see a Knicks title
 6 years ago '07        #59
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
and like im gonna say for the last time, they are different situations, you guys beat us in the ECF every game we've played against you, we where in it and the games where close with the exception of one or two regular season games. Whether you wanna agree or not, we are a upper echelon team. The Knicks like I've repeated ad nauseam, haven't done sh*t in 10 years. So I have no idea where they even get off talking like they have done anything.

But im sure these are all excuses and the Heat will win titles for the next 10 years.
you can add all the stipulations and draw the line wherever you want, but it comes down to a fanbase refusing to take their L even after losing a series. no reason to expect them to do something you guys wouldn't. you guys haven't exactly been great the last decade either. in fact, they have more series wins since the end of the jordan era.
 6 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
you can add all the stipulations and draw the line wherever you want, but it comes down to a fanbase refusing to take their L even after losing a series. no reason to expect them to do something you guys wouldn't. you guys haven't exactly been great the last decade either. in fact, they have more series wins since the end of the jordan era.
Stipulations? you mean facts? We took our L, idk a bulls fan who didn't you guys beat us, what else was there to say? Miami stans just get mad when we don't bow down to their nonsense, which is why you ahd to come in here and talk about it when no one was even talking about the Heat.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
22 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago