Rumor - Black Ops 2 perks & some guns leaked ahead of May reveal

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16296 16296
 K1Entertainment said:
How is that wack? Ghost and a.ssassin are so overpowered. Why bring it back...

this perk aids camping.
What's going to aid camping is the fact that ppl don't have it. Less ppl running around more ppl in buildings. Ghost being "overpowered" thats the first time I've heard that.

Even mw3 cleaned it up by making you use 2 perks (blind eye/assassin) to get the same effect.which was just fine with me.

Ppl like me who always get air support will completely r*pe games once again due to the fact you will always be visible a.ssuming this info is true.
 6 years ago '04        #42
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 killadre said:
What's going to aid camping is the fact that ppl don't have it. Less ppl running around more ppl in buildings. Ghost being "overpowered" thats the first time I've heard that.
What? Everyone agreed that sh*t was way overpowered in BO. It was 2 perks in 1, and there wasn't really many better options to take there.

More people in buildings? Solution is to make less buildings or make multiple entrances to those not keep ghost so that they can hide in those buildings without the UAV detecting them. Ghost or no ghost people will be in buildings.

killadre said:
Even mw3 cleaned it up by making you use 2 perks (blind eye/assassin) to get the same effect.which was just fine with me.

Ppl like me who always get air support will completely r*pe games once again due to the fact you will always be visible a.ssuming this info is true.
MW3 didn't clean sh*t up sure they broke up the 2 perks but they added some other things to it and in turn a.ssassin is still overpowered.

Assassin does way too much sh*t for a single perk. Way too many benefits.

Blind eye is cool but there are so many people that use it to avoid k!llstreaks and don't bother shooting them down while the rest of their team gets slaughtered.

Just make rockets lock on quick by default and have every lock on rocket destroy k!llstraks in 1 shot, give the higher k!llstreaks 1 flare.
 6 years ago '04        #43
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
What? Everyone agreed that sh*t was way overpowered in BO. It was 2 perks in 1, and there wasn't really many better options to take there.

More people in buildings? Solution is to make less buildings or make multiple entrances to those not keep ghost so that they can hide in those buildings without the UAV detecting them. Ghost or no ghost people will be in buildings.

MW3 didn't clean sh*t up sure they broke up the 2 perks but they added some other things to it and in turn a.ssassin is still overpowered.

Assassin does way too much sh*t for a single perk. Way too many benefits.

Blind eye is cool but there are so many people that use it to avoid k!llstreaks and don't bother shooting them down while the rest of their team gets slaughtered.

Just make rockets lock on quick by default and have every lock on rocket destroy k!llstraks in 1 shot, give the higher k!llstreaks 1 flare.
How does a.ssassin perk still do too much?

Don't forget that a.ssassin doesn't protect you from the Recon perk or the Recon Drone k!llstreak. Recon completely destroys the perk by itself.

Your suggesting COD to produce a balance map

Well let's suggest they give us dedicated servers, w/ customization availability (that way you can play with only the things you prefer).

But like I said in the other post anyway it goes the r*pe sessions will continue and get worst without a true stealth feature.
 6 years ago '04        #44
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 killadre said:

Don't forget that a.ssassin doesn't protect you from the Recon perk or the Recon Drone k!llstreak. Recon completely destroys the perk by itself.
Your actually wrong in saying it doesn't protect you from Recon perk it actually does, it only makes you a dot on the mini map for a few seconds opposed to a directional blackbird style radar marker. So yeah it even counters recon perk in its own little way.

killadre said:
How does a.ssassin perk still do too much?

Your suggesting COD to produce a balance map

Well let's suggest they give us dedicated servers, w/ customization availability (that way you can play with only the things you prefer).

But like I said in the other post anyway it goes the r*pe sessions will continue and get worst without a true stealth feature.
Are you serious?

Immune to Thermal Scopes
Immune to Counter UAV
Immune to EMP
Enemies won't see a red crosshair or name when targeting you.
It doesn't allow for your name to show up when people use Marksman
It doesn't show a directional marker for Recon perk.
Recon marks go away faster.
Heartbeat sensors don't pick you up.

Oh and on top of all you are also immune to UAV and even Advanced UAV (not even in BO did that happen blackbird got all the ghosts)

Sooo your saying that's not too much?

How many other perks give you that many individual unique benefits?
 6 years ago '04        #45
Ghost13 
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 3 3
 K1Entertainment said:
Immune to Thermal Scopes
Immune to Counter UAV
Immune to EMP
...and Portable Radar.
 6 years ago '07        #46
Rhodester757 
space
space
space
$338 | Props total: 10 10
please have zombies...
 6 years ago '04        #47
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Your actually wrong in saying it doesn't protect you from Recon perk it actually does, it only makes you a dot on the mini map for a few seconds opposed to a directional blackbird style radar marker. So yeah it even counters recon perk in its own little way.

Are you serious?

Immune to Thermal Scopes
Immune to Counter UAV
Immune to EMP

Oh and on top of all you are also immune to UAV and even Advanced UAV (not even in BO did that happen blackbird got all the ghosts)

Sooo your saying that's not too much?

How many other perks give you that many individual unique benefits?
How is it wrong if your exposed? I thought dead silence makes the Recon go away faster. Also your not just a dot, they see you like an advance Uav. I'm aware of the list already. And the emp thing is a joke because you still can't call in k!llstreaks. But back to Recon, I've played hundreds of matches in which a.ssassin meant absolutely nothing because ppl had Recon rocking. I don't mind it though because that creates a balance which is why I don't consider it overpowering.

If there is perk that counters a perk I'm fine with it but a perk that makes the perk itself useless
 6 years ago '04        #48
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2013 2013
people still play this garbage?
 6 years ago '04        #49
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 notoriousthugzz said:
people still play this garbage?
no noone still plays this "garbage" because it hasn't been released yet...
 04-24-2012, 01:40 PM         #50
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Zombies No Buy.
 6 years ago '04        #51
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,973 | Props total: 3463 3463
I aint hyped for it.I will cop tho.
But lets not act like BO wasnt the worst fu*king COD game tho.

I hope the graphics and sound are much better.

IW>>>> games,Maps,guns and fun factor
Trey>>>>> game stability and actually makes changes

I played BO for months and I just couldnt keep it because it was to boring and the graphics,hit detection,maps and sound were fu*king terrible.
 04-24-2012, 02:52 PM         #52
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall k!ll me with that zombies bullshyt, shyts fu*king trash

u ol' dead island a.ss n*ggaz

spec ops>>>>>

IW>>>>>
 6 years ago '09        #53
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
No last stand I can't fu*k with this. I give up on COD, moving on.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 98 98
didnt read.....
 6 years ago '08        #55
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,803 | Props total: 9124 9124
if they remove kino der toten im out
 6 years ago '04        #56
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 killadre said:
How is it wrong if your exposed? I thought dead silence makes the Recon go away faster. Also your not just a dot, they see you like an advance Uav. I'm aware of the list already. And the emp thing is a joke because you still can't call in k!llstreaks. But back to Recon, I've played hundreds of matches in which a.ssassin meant absolutely nothing because ppl had Recon rocking. I don't mind it though because that creates a balance which is why I don't consider it overpowering.

If there is perk that counters a perk I'm fine with it but a perk that makes the perk itself useless
Nah Recon perk makes a.ssassin's dots not advanced UAV markers. I would know Recon Pro is my main perk I have it on like 3 classes.
 04-24-2012, 10:11 PM         #57
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Deep Impact.....
 6 years ago '04        #58
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
Hope some of those perks are fake, I was actually getting a little bit of hope back for COD but reading some of those things just sounded like ultimate cheesing. I'm not gonna get excited this time to be let down
 6 years ago '10        #59
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,411 | Props total: 1436 1436
 Gater said:
People are hype for the same game again and again
Word. i don't understand how these games sell. people throwing their money away for the same game they were playing yesterday.

Last edited by Figueroa; 04-26-2012 at 11:14 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #60
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

Your actually wrong in saying it doesn't protect you from Recon perk it actually does, it only makes you a dot on the mini map for a few seconds opposed to a directional blackbird style radar marker.

So yeah it even counters recon perk in its own little way.
Nah Recon perk makes a.ssassin's dots not advanced UAV markers. I would know Recon Pro is my main perk I have it on like 3 classes.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by killadre; 04-24-2012 at 11:09 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy