Rumor - Black Ops 2 perks & some guns leaked ahead of May reveal
|4 years ago||'04 #1|
$45,315 | 4490
Rumor - Black Ops 2 perks & some guns leaked ahead of May reveal
Some of this was mentioned earlier but alot of it wasn't....
As Call of Duty 9, or Black Ops 2, nears completion, a new leak details various aspects of the multiplayer component of the game. The information was first leaked on the official
[pic - click to view]
Black Ops forums in a thread that was taken down, and its cached version is not available. Fortunately, another user on the forums started another thread, which was also k!lled off by Activision, but its cache survived.
As it is always with leaks of this kind, please bear in mind that this is only a rumor, and should be taken with a grain of salt.
Escort, a new game mode
> Similar to Search and Destroy however a live player must be escorted to one of three areas (or two depending on the map) without being k!lled.
>The match will have rounds, consisting of one life only.
Drop Zone and k!ll Confirmed will return
Team Defender and Infected will not return
Will follow from Modern Warfare 3s system
Larger emphasis on objectives
> A bomb plant is worth 2 points
> A neutral flag is worth 1, however an enemy flag is worth 2
> A flag a.ssist capture is worth 1, a capture is worth 2
The Specialist Pointstreak has be modified
> 2 k!lls now gets you 1 perk
> The 4th k!ll gets you 2 more perks
> The 6th k!ll gets you 3 more perks
> The 8th k!ll gets you 4 more perks
> You do not get every perk when you reach 8 k!lls
> Perks only become Pro when you have them Pro
RC XD will not return
> Is a new Pointstreak reward
> When you get the required points, you can activate this Pointstreak and your player pulls out a scope and attaches it to your weapon.
> This scopes main advantage is its ability to detect enemies through most walls.
> Note, the scope can only be attached to primaries not including shotguns
> Requires 5 points
> Fall along side care packages and air drop traps.
> Features a list of package items only
> Including ammo, mini gun, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, and body armor
There will be 15 prestiges
There will be 50 ranks
Every two prestiges there is a 5 rank increase
The final prestige has 90 levels
ELITE is being fully incorporated into Black Ops 2
Combat record has been modified and re-named as ELITE Stats
There will be a specific lobby for clan matches (new way of leveling clans)
Clan Tournaments can now be implemented
No MOAB or Nuke
No last stand
No death streaks
No flame thrower attachment
Map design and size will be following Black Ops not Modern Warfare 3
Improved sniper rifle usage.
No aim a.ssist for any sniper rifle.
No longer just perk 1 chooses the players appearance
Appearance is a combination of all perks and type of Pointstreak being used.
Larger emphasis on hardcore than ever before
No grenade launchers
Only vehicle guided rocket launchers permitted
Respawn timings decreased (for most modes)
1 bullet in the foot will no longer k!ll a person, a head or chest shot is usually required.
A person will now bleed out if severely injured.
Perk System 2.0
The Perk Pro system has been upgraded
There is now 2 options a perk can advance to.
Both require different challenges to unlock
Once the desired Pro version is unlocked, the player can select that as their Perk Pro.
Once selected, the only way to choose the other option is by entering prestige mode.
For example Perk slot 1 has the perk called Speed
Speed Reduces the time taken to aim down the sight
> Pro I Swaps weapons faster
> Pro II Throws equipment faster
Will be returning with vast improvements.
Difficulty is no longer based on how long the bots take to start shooting.
Bots now have an advance AI system
Similar to the behavior seen in the MW3 Spec Ops survival
Escort ~ A game mode in which you escort a player across three flags to achieve victory. The enemy team k!lling the player will result in a win for their side.
Split Spawn ~ A game mode in which you spawn from a hellicopter, and climb down to get to the ground. The player starts with 3 lives. One player can control the chopper to let you climb down in different areas, as well as shoot from the chopper. If the chopper is destroyed, players can no longer spawn. Players compete for a central flag that takes 2x as long to capture than a regular domination flag. Either the death of all opposing players or the capturing of the flag will grant you a win. This game has 2 rounds.
Equalizer ~ A game mode in which players are switched to the enemy team upon death. Players will compete for a flag, which when owned, open up a power plant to allow the player to customize their class in game, get new weapons, and put on a juggernaut suit for their team only.When there are 2 players left on a team, they are granted with the power plant automatically, and pointstreaks up to a 5 point requirement can also be obtained. If either of the two players die, they will remain on their own team. The team with the most converts (kills) at the end will win. If tied, whoever is currently owning the power plant will win.
-Perks- (Only new and modified!) (Perk slot not yet defined!)
To clarify what elite is, it is a side-pro perk you can choose when leveling up the base perk. These elite perks ONLY work if paired with another BASE perk.
1. Spy Appear as a friend on the map. (Disadvantage is, youre always spotted even without a UAV, and when shooting, you turn red on the map)
b. Pro Detect enemy spies. They will still always be spotted on the radar.
c. Elite If Pilot is active, your airship will be marked as an ally.
2. Escape Artist When going prone, you feign death (You cannot shoot during)
b. Pro When approaching death, the enemies crosshairs will turn to white, and your name will dissapear.
c. Elite if Diver is active You realistically fall into your feign death instead of diving.
3. Audiophile Players with silenced weapons will show on your radar if they are shooting at you or close around you.
b. Pro Footsteps are louder
c. Elite If bladesman is active kniving will show up on the radar
4. Defuser Throw all equipment but cookable grenades up to 2x farther a hollow circle will show up around your crosshairs, and the circle will fill in 3 seconds. When the circle is full, it will throw 2x farther, when it is empty, it will throw 1x as far.
b. Pro Be able to take semtex off of players and throw them elsewhere, and be able to pick up any enemy equipment and use it as your own.
c. Elite if quickdraw is active the circle will fill in 1.5 seconds.
5. Juggernaut Regenerate health faster while moving
b. Pro Regenerate health faster while crouched
c. Elite If scavenger is active you are able to drop ammo packs for your team.
Side note: Earlier, Treyarch Developer David Vonderhaar did mention that the next Call of Duty would not include regenerative health perks.
6. Diver You can dive into cover (A.K.A. Dolphin Dive) and while diving you can still shoot, however when you land it takes awhile to regain focus.
b. Pro You crawl 2x faster
c. Elite With Extreme conditioning active You can sprint while crawling to crawl faster (3x) instead of getting up.
7. Pilot Your flying k!llstreaks k!lls will count towards your next k!llstreak.
b. Pro Your controllable flying k!llstreaks will last until they are shot down.
c. Elite With blind eye active Your uncontrollable flying k!llstreaks will not show on the map.
8. Technician Any land k!llstreaks k!lls will count towards your next k!llstreak.
b. Pro Your Advnaced UAVS will disable the enemies UAV
c. Elite If defuser is active, your sentries cannot be taken down instantly.
9. Bladesman You have 2 knives in each hand instead of just one in one hand. (This essentially makes knives k!ll twice as fast.)
b. Pro You have a chance of dodging the incoming players knife.
c. Elite If a.ssasin is active kniving will be completely silent and not show on the k!llfeed, unless countered by audiophile elite.
10. Conciousness While standing, you are just as accurate as when you are prone
b. Pro Your bullets cause more flinching.
c. Elite If marksman is active shooting your enemy will mark him on the mini map.
11. Focus Be able to shoot while sprinting, even at the deduction of accuracy.
b. Pro Be able to shoot while jumping, even at the deduction of accuracy.
c. Elite If stalker is active when jumping, equipment does less damage to you.
12. Deep Impact Your bullets shoot through hard surfaces.
b. Pro Your bullets gain 50% damage with each person they go through.
c. Elite if steady aim is active when hip-firing, your bullets have 10% more damage with each person they go through.
Knife Melee Slot
1. Default Knife Takes 2 swipes to k!ll, you need to put it away, and take it back out like usual.
2. Tactical knife Takes 4 swipes to k!ll, as long as you are pushing the melee button however, it will keep knifing
3. Tactical hammer Takes longer to get out, takes 4 swipes to k!ll, you need to put it away and take it back out like usual, but against riot shields and machines it takes only 1 swipe to destroy.
4. Throwing knifes Start with 4, fast to get out, fairly accurate, but takes 2 to k!ll and is ranged
5. Tomahawks Start with 2, slow to get out, fairly innacurate, and takes 1 to k!ll and is ranged
6. Ballistic knife [Disallows use of equipment] A tactical knife in one hand, while a ballistic knife is in the other. You start with 2 ballistic knives, and they k!ll in 1 shot. These knives take a moderate time to get out. (With Bladesman on, you start with 3 ballistic knives and one ballistic knife in each hand.)
-Guns- (More than EVER!!) (These are the ones announced or finished so far)
Assault Rifles: AK74, Ruger Mini-14, Type 65, Valmet M76, M70, R1 Rifle, Commando, AR-18, Valmet M60, AKM-63, AMD-65
Submachine Guns: Mp5SD, PA3(DM), SW M76, Type 64, UZI, Mini-Uzi, AKS-74U, Mac 10, MPL, Ares FMG
Shotguns: Model 590, Model 1300, Model 1100, Spas-12, CAWS, Stakeout, Saiga-12, Striker, Featherlight
Sniper Rifles: Psg-1, PSL, SVD, Model 700, M76
Light Machine Guns: Type 67, Enfield L7, M240, AS70
Pistols: M973, Steyr GB, Skorpion, MEU, Python
Explosives: SA-7 Grail / 9k32 Strela-2, Stinger, FIM-43 Redeye, Arwen 37, M26Grenades, HG 84 Grenade, M67 Grenade, Sticky Grenade
Attached Weapon Rack (Weapons attached to primary for quick weapon switching) (Only works when paired with pistols)
Attached Pistol (For snipers only)
Attached Shotgun (For a.ssault Rifles only)
Attached Bayonette (For a.ssault Rifles and Snipers only)
Red dot sight
Grenade Launcher (Grenades drop significantly more)
Perfected Ironsights (Ironsights that make it easier to see your bearings)
|4 years ago||'06 #5|
$31,927 | 5
these perks look dope as fu*k..
6. Diver – You can dive into cover (A.K.A. Dolphin Dive) – and while diving you can still shoot, however when you land it takes awhile to regain focus.
I like the idea of elite perks too
|4 years ago||'04 #8|
$11,476 | 130
Man those Perks look fake as fu*k lol.....im reading half them thinking they would never do this and knife k!lls taking 2 swipes to k!ll is too good to be true.....way too good to be true because I hate that instant knife BS if they did this it be a instant buy I hate panic knifes.
|4 years ago||'04 #9|
$45,315 | 4490