Apr 23 - George Zimmerman Released From Florida Jail On $150,000 Bond

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2012, 08:47 AM         #81
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
what? so is this clown saying you can harrass and stalk a citizen a teenager then if he swings on him you can murder him???

so you can start a f!ght by ubmping into a stanger that you dont know and when that stranger defends himself you can blow him away????

wowwww
No proof zimmerman "bumped" into him. Also no proof Zimmerman didn't run up on him and punch him first... Stop getting so emotional, makes you look like a bi*ch who can't be taken seriously. View this case with intelligence, not emotion, you will have a much clearer view of things you racist dumbass.

And yes, bumping into someone is not grounds for an a.ss wooping in legal terms. According to the law Trayvon should have just kept walking and ignored the rentacop. We probably will never know exactly what went down that night, so we can't say who was actually in fear for their life... But keep jumping to conclusions and acting like you have exclusive evidence on the case.... Whatever helps you racists sleep better.
 6 years ago '04        #82
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,961 | Props total: 1173 1173
 PradalSerey said:
will BX please stop with this "cracker" sh*t? and white folks are doing all we can? Wow...well, i think i missed that meeting. Damn other white people where are my memos?

you mean those dudes that keep saying cracker this devil that? sounds like a plan
So..White people yelling **** this **** that every other post
 04-24-2012, 09:19 AM         #83
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Capo said:
Show me
 6 years ago '04        #84
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,400 | Props total: 3883 3883
 King Capo said:
you're wrong.. i see more blacks talking down on whites here by far.... BY FAR... its not even close fam.... lets be honest here.
 6 years ago '04        #85
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 Perplexity said:
Im not sayin all black people dont speak out against black on black crime, just asking these idiots why a black mans life lost at the hands of another black man is preferable over that same black man losing his life to a white man. sh*t they'd rather a hispanic person k!ll a black man, thats fine too, but if its a white person..... Prepare to riot!

They cant answer me, these clowns are stumped...
Stop trying to compare that sh*t,it's a difference and you know that
 6 years ago '04        #86
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 jumpman2304 said:
you're wrong.. i see more blacks talking down on whites here by far.... BY FAR... its not even close fam.... lets be honest here.
Naw they use **** on here with no problem.

It's only a handful of clowns thats talking down on white folks.
 04-24-2012, 09:40 AM         #87
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Capo said:
Stop trying to compare that sh*t,it's a difference and you know that
So you are admitting that a black life lost to another black person is less meaningful than a black life lost to a white man? Thats all I'm pointing out, latino on latino crime hurts me deeply, much more so than white or black on latino crime, it's a disgrace to have my own race murdering eachother in South America and even rival latino gangs here in America k!lling eachother. Maybe it's just different for black people but I take that sh*t to heart.

I am not coming from a place of hate, if it is really different please tell me why.
 04-24-2012, 09:42 AM         #88
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Capo said:

^^ True but it's also only a handful of white people stupid enough to try and be cool and spew racial slurs... I see cracker a lot more than I see **** on boxden....
 6 years ago '04        #89
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 Perplexity said:
So you are admitting that a black life lost to another black person is less meaningful than a black life lost to a white man? Thats all I'm pointing out, latino on latino crime hurts me deeply, much more so than white or black on latino crime, it's a disgrace to have my own race murdering eachother in South America and even rival latino gangs here in America k!lling eachother. Maybe it's just different for black people but I take that sh*t to heart.

I am not coming from a place of hate, if it is really different please tell me why.
The boy didn't have a pistol and he was not in the wrong

When its black on black most of the time iTs about drugs,money,etc and both strapped ready to shot it out.

It's a difference

Last edited by King Capo; 04-24-2012 at 10:00 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #90
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 Perplexity said:
^^ True but it's also only a handful of white people stupid enough to try and be cool and spew racial slurs... I see cracker a lot more than I see **** on boxden....
Everything is coonery to these fools on bx,it's the same 3/4 saying cracker

It's lame that it's always about race on here though
 04-24-2012, 10:00 AM         #91
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Capo said:
The boy didn't have a pistol and he was not in the wrong

When its black on black most of the time is about drugs,money,etc and both strapped ready to shot it out.

It's a difference
So you are saying if a black neighborhood watchman did this same thing to Trayvon we'd have this sh*tstorm on our hands still? Anytime it's an accused white man black people come out by the thousands... Black on black= not so much.... Sad really.
 04-24-2012, 10:06 AM         #92
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im done though, proven my point numerous times, exposed Pdildos and his preteen boyfriend as racists. Zimmerman will walk, peace.
 6 years ago '06        #93
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 Dos-effect said:
Race Riots my a.ss...........and if so well good then.................fu*k it lets get rid of these racist as*holes onece and for all

Dont speak on issues you know nothing about! A race riot is not a riot where ppl go and k!ll racist ...its a riot inspired by ie The Rodney King trial...where ppl go and destroy random bullsh*t because they where mad at the white cops! And who did they riot in the above mention ^ THEIR OWN NEIGHBORHOODS THEIR OWN BLACK BIZ!!!! That is exactly what they wanted!!!! They didn't even attack white biz neighborhoods! And again making blacks mad at whites was what 'they' wanted!!!! If we would come together our f!ghting forces would be stronger than EVER ..no not our army...OUR MILITIA!!!!

'THEY" DO NOT WANT US TO COME TOGETHER AND BE ABLE TO f!ght AS ONE!

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL!

And if you do not know who they is... GO READ SOME fu*kING BOOKS!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #94
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6484 6484
 TedMundy said:
Typical white guy response, you probably support Casey Anthony as well. We know you white folks love harming children
so you're comparing a 3 year old(i forgot how old that child was) to a dude that is one year away from being able to f!ght for the military

he was more of a young adult than a young kid
 6 years ago '04        #95
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 Perplexity said:
So you are saying if a black neighborhood watchman did this same thing to Trayvon we'd have this sh*tstorm on our hands still? Anytime it's an accused white man black people come out by the thousands... Black on black= not so much.... Sad really.
If a innocent Person was k!lled I'm sure it would be,but Zimmerman is not white

It's only a Few using it as a race thing because it's not about that its about a unarmed man k!lled by a quote on quote neighborhood watch

Last edited by King Capo; 04-24-2012 at 11:02 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #96
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
 April Moon said:
bullsh*t, when this case first blew up, race was the ONLY thing you heard. Trayvon being unarmed was secondary.
Where at on boxden?lol

I can see pretty good and I know a Hispanic when I see one

It seems like white people justifying the murder that's all they doing

Last edited by King Capo; 04-24-2012 at 11:14 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #97
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 lifeundthescope said:
Man if it was a Black dude, he wouldn't have no bail, or it would be set at a million something. AmeriKKKA for you, utterly disgusting how this country operates.
Your right Lifeunthescope the black man "wouldn't have no bail". Just like Zimmerman didn't have NO bail
 6 years ago '08        #98
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 Perplexity said:
Im done though, proven my point numerous times, exposed Pdildos and his preteen boyfriend as racists. Zimmerman will walk, peace.
what point? all you did was prove you dont know sh*t about "black" ppl

and im not tryna start sh*t, but if its black on black why are you worried about it anyway unless your point is saying we dont give a sh*t about each other so why should "white" ppl
 04-24-2012, 08:50 PM         #99
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
His White, its funny how the one-drop rule only applies to Blacks, but when a White person is involved in some type of situation in which brings embarrassment to you Whites, yall don't want to claim him.

If Zimmerman was Black, he would be arrested (as well as every Black male within a 10 mile radius of the said crime), without bail, and sentenced to life or the death penalty. So please cut the bullsh*t, and trying to swept the race aspect of this situation under the rug.

He wasn't held on the spot because they didn't have enough evidence? HE SHOT SOMEONE, what the fu*k do you mean? That doesn't excuse the fact that 1. It is wrong, and 2. if it was a Black man, well you get the deal.

It's clear and has been that you have been a Zimstan since the start of this case. It's pitiful how Black life is worthless in this country, that's White AmeriKKKA for you though. It's also evident that you will defend any person who murders a Black person in cold blood, yeah lets look at this hypothetically and the facts that's typical cop out for closet racist.

Like Ted said, yall probably support Casey Anthony as well.
Just stop, if you believe half of the sh*t you say then theres no possible way you can live in harmony with people of different skin tone then yourself. You are the afrocentric version of the white supremacy you fear so much.

The world isnt conspiring against you, but it definetly doesnt like you.

straight up...your just an as*hole

P. Dedos said:
his father is a redneck honky we heard him on the shows

his brother is a honky himself. we saw him on the shows defending this wannabe cop

so george zimmerman mutated into a hispanic look at the hispanic zimmerman

fu*k outta here mang. shame on you for trying to throw away how he was raised and at least 75% of his family and all the family we've seen speak are white people with redneck accents
So a white guy with an accent is a redneck honky? so what should the white honkeys consider black people with accents?

Just food for thought

King Capo said:
?? Where ??

King Capo said:

I see black people saying ****? and lets be honest "only a handful" equates to atleast 5 posters on every board (not counting BlaKc and Lifeunderthescope who dont take serious anymore)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy