Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #61
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
 TheMindOf said:
This is actually what's wrong with this case right now. Presumption of guilt without any concrete facts. Just conjecture. Also 17 is not a child, more of a young adult.
Man in my eyes zimmerman ignoring the dispatcher's instructions and following someone who was just walking home because HE thought they where suspicious makes him guilty.
 04-23-2012, 10:05 PM         #62
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobby doobie said:
Man in my eyes zimmerman ignoring the dispatcher's instructions and following someone who was just walking home because HE thought they where suspicious makes him guilty.
There could possibly be a harassment citation or something along those lines, but as far as the 2nd degree murder charge, nah. Just the fact that he ignored the dispatcher and followed Tray isn't enough to put him in for life or give him the death penalty.
 04-23-2012, 10:07 PM         #63
therev707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aint nothin gonna happen to him just like the dude who shot and k!lled oscar grant
 04-23-2012, 10:09 PM         #64
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
no sh*t. if it was a black 28 year old black dude with a prior Felony Arrest who k!lled an unarmed 17 year old white kid not only would he be arrested on sight but the state would of already filed intention to seek the death penalty on that a.ss

Perplexity said:
Bail does not equal freedom.... at least not permanent freedom.

Tell me black people, why is it that black man k!lls black man, zero fu*ks given. White man k!lls black man, ohmygodburnthissh*ttotheground!~@!@

Please, tell me.

Also, pending some top secret smoking gun from the prosecution, he will walk. Not enough evidence to counter his inevitable claim of self defense or "standing his ground", come to terms with it now and save yourself the disappointment.
Are we forgetting the fact that George Zimmerman wasn't arrested and allowed to walk around America free as if he didn't k!ll someone for 6 weeks? Please shut the fu*k up.
 Perplexity said:
There could possibly be a harassment citation or something along those lines, but as far as the 2nd degree murder charge, nah. Just the fact that he ignored the dispatcher and followed Tray isn't enough to put him in for life or give him the death penalty.
Zimstans, you Whites always sympathizing with someone who k!lled a Black person, I wonder if you sympathize with the lynchers of Jim Crow era..
 04-23-2012, 10:31 PM         #65
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:

Are we forgetting the fact that George Zimmerman wasn't arrested and allowed to walk around America free as if he didn't k!ll someone for 6 weeks? Please shut the fu*k up.

Zimstans, you Whites always sympathizing with someone who k!lled a Black person, I wonder if you sympathize with the lynchers of Jim Crow era..
I'm stating facts, not sympathizing with anyone. Also not white, also why did you avoid my question about why black people don't give a fu*k when it's black on black crime and only come out in support of k!lling a murdered when it's white on black crime? Answer me you adolescent pus*y.

P. Dedos said:
so this guy george zimmerman is allowed to k!ll an unarmed teenager who was walking home and all he would get is harrasment citation

so he can harrass you then k!ll you

but lets just write him a sitation and give him 100 dollar fine on the harrasment only
Just stating facts, if you had any reading comprehension whatsoever you may have caught the part where I was replying to someone who said that he believes the fact Zimmerman ignored a dispatcher and followed Tray was enough to make him guilty.... which is clearly not going to happen.

Like I said, black on black crime = no fu*ks given. Black on White crime = no fu*ks given. White on Black crime??? = LETS REVOLT LOL!~!!

Shut the fu*k up e-thugs, you ain't gonna do sh*t , must feel awesome to be a boxden anarchist you fu*kin clowns crack me up.
 04-23-2012, 10:53 PM         #66
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:

That has NOTHING to do with THIS fu*king case! That's a fu*king deflection strategy to take blame away from your white selves and put it on someone else. fu*k YOU!

That's the response you can look forward to here. BX is stupid as sh*t.

Seriously... anyway though, you won't see it as much here but don't be fooled, there are black people that protest gang violence and all the black on black crime, the media doesn't report it though because they don't really give a sh*t. They blew this case up because of the made up racial overtones, and in the media, race controversies = more views.

this case doesn't deserve all this coverage though... there are better matters to cover, like oh I don't know... perhaps all the black on black crime that doesn't get this much national coverage even though its a million times more prevalent. The media is starting to sicken me...
Im not sayin all black people dont speak out against black on black crime, just asking these idiots why a black mans life lost at the hands of another black man is preferable over that same black man losing his life to a white man. sh*t they'd rather a hispanic person k!ll a black man, thats fine too, but if its a white person..... Prepare to riot!

They cant answer me, these clowns are stumped...
 04-23-2012, 11:06 PM         #67
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
I'm stating facts, not sympathizing with anyone. Also not white, also why did you avoid my question about why black people don't give a fu*k when it's black on black crime and only come out in support of k!lling a murdered when it's white on black crime? Answer me you adolescent pus*y.

Just stating facts, if you had any reading comprehension whatsoever you may have caught the part where I was replying to someone who said that he believes the fact Zimmerman ignored a dispatcher and followed Tray was enough to make him guilty.... which is clearly not going to happen.

Like I said, black on black crime = no fu*ks given. Black on White crime = no fu*ks given. White on Black crime??? = LETS REVOLT LOL!~!!

Shut the fu*k up e-thugs, you ain't gonna do sh*t , must feel awesome to be a boxden anarchist you fu*kin clowns crack me up.
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Cue theme song!

[video - click to view]

04-23-2012, 11:25 PM         #68
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:

What is your ethnic background? I was 100% sure you were a White boy. And people do speak out on Black on Black crime, but the fact of the matter is in this particular case, a White person k!lls a Black kid and gets to walk free for 6 weeks, without arrest.

And APril moon, we all know you are one of the biggest uncle tom house negros on this board, go back to drawing anime characters and posting them on your blog, lame a.ss cornball. You disgust me, it's clear who the treacherous sucking and jiving piece of sh*t is (you).
 6 years ago '09        #69
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Perplexity said:
But it is enough to lock him up. That's all that needs to be done. I know they won't give him life, the death penalty or some long a.ss sentence but he will do some time.
 04-23-2012, 11:42 PM         #70
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
What is your ethnic background? I was 100% sure you were a White boy. And people do speak out on Black on Black crime, but the fact of the matter is in this particular case, a White person k!lls a Black kid and gets to walk free for 6 weeks, without arrest.

And APril moon, we all know you are one of the biggest uncle tom house negros on this board, go back to drawing anime characters and posting them on your blog, lame a.ss cornball. You disgust me, it's clear who the treacherous sucking and jiving piece of sh*t is (you).
I have stated multiple times in these Zimmerman threads that I am 100% Latino, but if you want specifics : Colombian, Dominican, Ecuadorian, Brazilian, and some small bit of Peruvian (so I am told) . So no, you are 100% wrong. And give me a break w/ that cop out answer son. Admit it, if Zimmerman was black, this country (you and p.dildos included) would give Z-E-R-O fu*ks. You are clinging to this case, solely because the man who shot Trayvon is white (mixed really) .

He wasn't held on the spot because they didn't have enough evidence, they fu*ked up the crime scene multiple times and they had no proof that Zimmerman's story wasn't factual. Remember, it is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. So keep looking ignorant and attacking me for simply posting FACTS, I don't care. They still don't have any proof against Zimmerman, we can sit here and go back and forth all day on what LIKELY took place but going up to a jury and telling them to send a man to jail on what LIKELY happened isn't going to cut it. You have to prove without doubt that this man did this crime, and I just don't see the prosecution coming out with evidence that would make a jury send him away for life.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 04-23-2012 at 11:51 PM..
 04-23-2012, 11:46 PM         #71
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and inb4 "STOP SAYING HE'S NOT WHITE U fu*kING RACIST"

He has a Peruvian mother and a White father, he is mixed, latino and white. Deal with it. If you are going to call George Zimmerman white, Obama is white.
 04-23-2012, 11:53 PM         #72
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
But it is enough to lock him up. That's all that needs to be done. I know they won't give him life, the death penalty or some long a.ss sentence but he will do some time.
Possibly, but this prosecution is going for broke. They would spit on the court room floor if all they could get was a 2 month bid for Zimmerman (Although, unless his a.ss is in isolation for those 2 months, he will be targeted like a motherfu*ker)
 6 years ago '05        #73
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
he posted bail, , what the big deal?

the more i read these threads the posters who are claiming people to be racists are the ones acting like complete racists. people are hypocrites.

white people in general don't really stick together like the way you are saying, they ain't acting as one to free George Zimmerman. I'm sure no matter what the evidence is on either side, there would be more white people on a black person's side of a case then the other way around. Just saying

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 04-24-2012 at 12:33 AM..
 04-24-2012, 01:53 AM         #74
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My boy posts here and told me to come outta retirement and body n*ggas. Florida law is my specialty. I don't know everything(just yet), but I know a LOT...

*cracks knuckles*

TedMundy said:
I know Michael Vick must really hate America.He got a ton of white people protesting against him over k!lling a dog,served 2 yrs,and now he has to watch Zimmerman who is guilty,walk free over k!lling a black child for nothing.
1. Up to 74 dogs were beaten, stabbed, strangled and electrocuted.
2. Vick was sent to (a pus*y a.ss) federal prison (on a pus*y a.ss short bid) for the "Felony conspiracy in interstate commerce" conviction and received a suspended prison sentence for the state dogf!ghting charge.
3. What does Vick have to do with this? Why is Vick brought up a lot? I'm curious.

I've seen the state court records, don't dispute what I said.

TedMundy said:
Zimmerman is getting support from all the courts and police precincts in the state of Fla. That gun law they made was specifically made for n*ggaz.The Judge that was originally scheduled to handle Zimmerman's bond hearing was a friend of Zimmerman's family so they replaced him. I wouldnt be suprised if the new Judge that approved this bond is a friend also.

What people dont realize is,these white folks are doing everything they can to protect Zimmerman from not only making the state of FLA look bad,but to hide all the corruption and racist policeman in their departments. They knew from jump this was no self defense. They even came out with a photoshopped,fake pic saying Zimmerman's head was cut.

You can tell Zimmerman will beat this case,them crackers dont want their police departments and laws to look bad. How do we even know that was Zimmerman on that Photo with his head cut? On the video he had no injuries and on the police report it said he didnt need any medical a.ssistance.
The SYG law was created as a way to combat the murder of forcible felony victims. FL has a high burglarly, robbery, and home invasion robbery rate. It has nothing to do with race at all. The stand your ground law specifically states:

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.
Under Florida law, a forcible felony is as follows:
776.08 Forcible felony.—“Forcible felony” means treason; murder; manslaughter; s3xual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated a.ssault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual.
SYG is one of the best and most necessary laws a state could have. It means a woman being r*ped can k!ll the attacker, a guy getting robbed outside of a store can k!ll his attacker(or beat him up, whatever), you can k!ll a home invader, etc etc etc.

Now as for the first part of the law before the forcible felony part...
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another
The question that will come into play is whether or not Trayvon inflicted great bodily harm or intended to do so. That's where the medical exam and reports will come into play. Did Zimmerman receive great bodily harm? If he did then SYG applies and he walks. If he didn't then he gets convicted. The judge will determine at a hearing if he believes SYG applies. If he does then the case gets dismissed. If he doesn't then the case continues.

Oh and before anyone asks, under forcible felony, the last part states:

and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual
Florida appellate courts have acknowledged that this statement seems to act as a "catch all" and many, if not all, appellate courts do not approve of it. So before people say "omg someone could threaten another and get k!lled" that is simply not the case.

BTW, what is it about the law that you seem to have a problem with? If anything, the issue can be raised as to if it has been applied 100% correctly. For that, all SYG cases in this state would have to be examined to make sure.

Fly 2ndComing said:
This isn't as big of a story as the media wants you to believe. People commit crimes all the time and post bail. I'll decide to get upset once the trial ends.
Exactly.

berzerkerguts said:
My homie that got caught with intent to sell some oxy's and got bail set @ 200k and this fu*k gets 150k for k!lling a kid???
How many charges did he get arrested for? Bail always runs consecutive so if it's multiple charges then it'll obviously add up.

GetuOne said:
The man is looking more and more hispanic every time I see a picture of him.
Yeah, GZ in the pic in the OP str8 up looks Hispanic.

The N said:
He can't be put in Prison, it is either death penalty or a federal prison where he will be with Bernie Madoff types not near any Black gangs.
Nah, he'll be sent to state prison if convicted. This is a state case. Also, I got boys in the FL prison system and depending on where you go you may get forced to pay rent or pc up, but FL has way too many prisons for every one of them to be hard body. There's some laid back prisons here. My boy doing life was transferred to one a couple months ago. FL DOC is random like that. You can have a pus*y n*gga doin 18 months for dealing in stolen property and get sent to the worst prison and you can have a n*gga doin life sentence (like my boy) sent to a laid back prison. The rest of my boys are at some rough camps. From what they all told me is that there is really no type of race war going on. Some racial animosity, but nothing like Cali's racial problems. Cali DOC n*ggas still in the 1800s . sh*t, one of my n*ggas was down in Pasco county locked up at the county jail there when this Nazi n*gga (that invaded his neighbor's home, k!lled a black kid and his gay friend) got charged and held without bail. He said that n*gga aint have any type of problem. n*ggas aint really bout justice out here. n*ggas bout gang bangin and gettin paper. It's the same way in FL prisons.
So for those sayin Zimmerman gonna get murked in prison...we can't say for sure. Depends where he goes....He got money though so he'd be a perfect candidate for my n*ggas to get rent from

SlimTrip said:
BX is probably the dumbest site on the net
What you expect? These the same n*ggas who don't know the difference between jail and prison.

lifeundthescope said:
Man if it was a Black dude, he wouldn't have no bail, or it would be set at a million something. AmeriKKKA for you, utterly disgusting how this country operates.
Not always. If the black dude(or any person rather) has ties to the community through a charity, business, etc with no prior convictions, gang connections, and is not a flight risk then bail will be set. I was expecting 500K tbh, and even a judge I personally know told me he'd have set it at that. However 150K is not too uncommon especially given the favorable circumstances I listed.

Perplexity said:
Bail does not equal freedom.... at least not permanent freedom.

Tell me black people, why is it that black man k!lls black man, zero fu*ks given. White man k!lls black man, ohmygodburnthissh*ttotheground!~@!@

Please, tell me.

Also, pending some top secret smoking gun from the prosecution, he will walk. Not enough evidence to counter his inevitable claim of self defense or "standing his ground", come to terms with it now and save yourself the disappointment.
1. Yep, bail does NOT equal "walking free". A lot of people make bail, this is not new.
2. I wonder the same thing at times tbh.
3. What I mentioned at the beginning of the post will be one of the deciding factors. Nothing is conrete yet.

P. Dedos said:
no sh*t. if it was a black 28 year old black dude with a prior Felony Arrest who k!lled an unarmed 17 year old white kid not only would he be arrested on sight but the state would of already filed intention to seek the death penalty on that a.ss
Prior arrests usually do not matter, CONVICTIONS do. Zimmerman has not been convicted of any crime. BTW, Zimmerman was originally held without bail pursuant to Seminole county's bond schedule() however the a.ssigned judge decided to set bail.

P. Dedos said:
how can he get attacked when that wannabe cop was hunting and stalking him and following him in his car and jumped up on him all while he was armed with a firemarm
This post confused me. Are you saying GZ attacked Trayvon first? If so, we don't know this for sure so don't pass that off as a fact just yet. GZ did pursue Trayvon, but if GZ did not strike first then Trayvon committed battery and as I stated earlier, if great bodily harm (or an attempt) was inflicted then GZ walks. If great bodily harm was not inflicted then GZ gets convicted.

Oh and to clarify something. Let's say GZ punched Trayvon. That doesn't mean Trayvon can commit great bodily harm. Meeting force with force is what is justified, not excessive force. So for those that say SYG only applied to Trayvon are incorrect UNLESS GZ attempted or committed great bodily harm OR a forcible felony.

lifeundthescope said:

You have to understand how to have patience. Also, there could be forensic testing that was being waited on, you don't know. The homicide investigator was ready to arrest GZ, but the prosecutor at that time wanted to wait. So what exactly are you talking about?

Fly 2ndComing said:
Florida has mandatory minimums for the use of a firearm buddy. Shooting someone whether they die or not places a 25 year mandatory minimum. If convicted, Zimmerman will do no less than 25 years in state prison. The only way out of the mandatory minimum is if the prosecutor waives it. I don't see them doing that.

drama_kiNg said:

the more i read these threads the posters who are claiming people to be racists are the ones acting like complete racists. people are hypocrites.

Same people they've been dissing is exactly what they've become.

Before ppl call me a "Zimmerman sympathizer" let me explain that I do not agree with Zimmerman approaching Trayvon especially after the 911 operator told him not to. People need to listen to the 911 operator. Zimmerman should have never approached Trayvon.
I am simply here to help those understand anything they are confused about FL law.
 6 years ago '07        #75
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403

/thread
 04-24-2012, 04:12 AM         #76
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Richie Aprile said:
1. I still don't understand why white people are being dragged into this when the shooter is a beaner.

2. Basically every company i ever worked for in my life had an equal amount of black, white, hispanic, asian, hindu, etc.. not buying all that oppression talk in 2012; the opportunities are out there for everyone.. people need to get off that victimized mentality and work for what you want in life.

3. he'll get off due to lack of evidence. he was probably only charged in the first place to ease the racial tension.
His White, its funny how the one-drop rule only applies to Blacks, but when a White person is involved in some type of situation in which brings embarrassment to you Whites, yall don't want to claim him.
 Perplexity said:
I have stated multiple times in these Zimmerman threads that I am 100% Latino, but if you want specifics : Colombian, Dominican, Ecuadorian, Brazilian, and some small bit of Peruvian (so I am told) . So no, you are 100% wrong. And give me a break w/ that cop out answer son. Admit it, if Zimmerman was black, this country (you and p.dildos included) would give Z-E-R-O fu*ks. You are clinging to this case, solely because the man who shot Trayvon is white (mixed really) .

He wasn't held on the spot because they didn't have enough evidence, they fu*ked up the crime scene multiple times and they had no proof that Zimmerman's story wasn't factual. Remember, it is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. So keep looking ignorant and attacking me for simply posting FACTS, I don't care. They still don't have any proof against Zimmerman, we can sit here and go back and forth all day on what LIKELY took place but going up to a jury and telling them to send a man to jail on what LIKELY happened isn't going to cut it. You have to prove without doubt that this man did this crime, and I just don't see the prosecution coming out with evidence that would make a jury send him away for life.
If Zimmerman was Black, he would be arrested (as well as every Black male within a 10 mile radius of the said crime), without bail, and sentenced to life or the death penalty. So please cut the bullsh*t, and trying to swept the race aspect of this situation under the rug.

He wasn't held on the spot because they didn't have enough evidence? HE SHOT SOMEONE, what the fu*k do you mean? That doesn't excuse the fact that 1. It is wrong, and 2. if it was a Black man, well you get the deal.

It's clear and has been that you have been a Zimstan since the start of this case. It's pitiful how Black life is worthless in this country, that's White AmeriKKKA for you though. It's also evident that you will defend any person who murders a Black person in cold blood, yeah lets look at this hypothetically and the facts that's typical cop out for closet racist.

Like Ted said, yall probably support Casey Anthony as well.
 04-24-2012, 04:15 AM         #77
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:

/thread
Damn aint none of these Zimstans, said sh*t about this
 6 years ago '04        #78
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2647 2647
I seriously can't wait till he's found innocent cuz I wanna see most of you people cry for about a week until this case becomes irrelevant.
 6 years ago '07        #79
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 lifeundthescope said:
Damn aint none of these Zimstans, said sh*t about this
that's what happens when the truth is dropped. Anybody who knows what's up and how sh*t goes in this country. Knows WHAT THE CASE IS REALLY ABOUT
 04-24-2012, 08:40 AM         #80
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
His White, its funny how the one-drop rule only applies to Blacks, but when a White person is involved in some type of situation in which brings embarrassment to you Whites, yall don't want to claim him.

If Zimmerman was Black, he would be arrested (as well as every Black male within a 10 mile radius of the said crime), without bail, and sentenced to life or the death penalty. So please cut the bullsh*t, and trying to swept the race aspect of this situation under the rug.

He wasn't held on the spot because they didn't have enough evidence? HE SHOT SOMEONE, what the fu*k do you mean? That doesn't excuse the fact that 1. It is wrong, and 2. if it was a Black man, well you get the deal.

It's clear and has been that you have been a Zimstan since the sItart of this case. It's pitiful how Black life is worthless in this country, that's White AmeriKKKA for you though. It's also evident that you will defend any person who murders a Black person in cold blood, yeah lets look at this hypothetically and the facts that's typical cop out for closet racist.

Like Ted said, yall probably support Casey Anthony as well.

You gotta be one of the most ignorant people on the planet. Like I said, if he's white so is Obama. His mother is Peruvian his Father is white = MIXED. Also, yeah he shot someone, the cops had no proof it wasn't in self defense.... Key word = PROOF. You seem to ignore the fact proof and evidence mean everything in court...

I also like how you don't deny the fact that if Zimmerman was black you wouldn't give a sh*t about this case. You and P dildos stay ignorant, you two are the fu*kin racists lmao. I feel sorry for both of you, must be sad to be totally okay with your own race murdering eachother... According to you wouldn't that be "doing the white mans job for him"??

Dumbasses
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy