Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
FullTimeHustla 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,672 | Props total: 1955 1955
a BMW. hes rolling around like hes the president huh

he aint going to be found guilty. the streets need to do they own justice on this pus*y
 6 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Hare Krishna said:
BOXDEN IS FULL OF MENTAL SLAVES.
THIS IS THE REASON WHY MOST OF YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED IN LIFE.

“at least as measured by enrollment in elite universities, African immigrants and their children are succeeding in America far more, on average, than blacks whose families have been in the U.S. for generations--i.e., the descendants of slaves. This is a strong argument against the proposition that black underachievement in America is primarily the result of present-day racism.”

What is the population of African immigrants in the US compared to African Americans? Yeah I thought so. fu*k your "averages", there are more Afro American students in college total than there are African immigrants living in the United Stars.
 6 years ago '08        #23
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 TedMundy said:
I know Michael Vick must really hate America.He got a ton of white people protesting against him over k!lling a dog,served 2 yrs,and now he has to watch Zimmerman who is guilty,walk free over k!lling a black child for nothing.
Why do you keep bringing up Vick when you clearly don't know the details of his case or what he was convicted of?

But keep thinking he went to prison for k!lling a dog

And bail does not equal walking free
 6 years ago '06        #24
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Hare Krishna said:

“at least as measured by enrollment in elite universities, African immigrants and their children are succeeding in America far more, on average, than blacks whose families have been in the U.S. for generations--i.e., the descendants of slaves. This is a strong argument against the proposition that black underachievement in America is primarily the result of present-day racism.”

What's your definition of success and how do you measure it?

And what do you think the reasoning behind your findings are? African immigrants are succeeding far more on average than descendants of slaves. Why do you think that is...if it isn't "present-day racism"?

Further, our mental enslavement had to have an origin. Who put the shackles on our minds?
 6 years ago '06        #25
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 thatruest said:
I love people of all different creeds, & ethnicities.

But we really need to stop the BS excuses. We're really going to claim that only African Americans aren't living the "American Dream"? It's a matter of perception I suppose, but I know for a fact that there are tens of millions of individuals from the White, Hispanic, Asian ethnicities that aren't as fortunate as others. I don't buy for a minute that it's because you're being kept down. Open your own damn doors when they're not unlocking one for you to come through. Simpe solution. The mentality is weak because of the social programming you've ALLOWED yourSELF to have fallen victim to.

I see the same BS that you do, & I allow it to encourage me to be better to people and become stronger in my belief of equality & unity. Why can't more people just respond to the message differently & allow it to influence themselves be BETTER than THEM??
Try words like "FORCED", "EMBEDDED", "BRAINWASHED", "CORRUPTED", "STERILIZED", "INSTITUTIONALIZED", "CHEATED", "LIED TOO", "NEGLECTED"...etc.

I'll admit that black people should be doing more to better our circumstances but what excuses are you talking about? Try "in spite of". And you do not see the same sh*t we do so stop kidding yourself.

Sorry to fu*k up your failed attempt for a motivational speech but these things happened jack and what you are seeing is a result of all of them. The reason why descendants of slaves aren't progressing as fast in this country is a simple matter of cause and effect.

As soon as the slave trade was abolished, we became public enemy number 1. Don't give me sh*t about excuses and how everybody else is progressing. The fact that we are progressing at all is amazing considering the sh*t that this country put us through...even until this day.

Get your head out of your a.ss and jump off your high horse for a minute and look at the facts. Look at our schools, look at our neighborhoods, look at us economically, look at the public's perception of us, look at what this government has done to and for us.

We were the bottom 400 years ago. We are the bottom now. Why? Because we were conditioned.
 6 years ago '06        #26
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 thatruest said:
I believe you would be the one who puts the shackles on YOUR mind.
Now I would think that we would have to take the shackles off of our own minds but we damn sure didn't put them there.
 6 years ago '04        #27
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
 thatruest said:
Head out of my a.ss? Jump off my high horse?

Want to speak facts? Want to speak about the public's perception?

How about loving yourself? That's exactly why homos3xuals were bombarded in the 1st place, they had issues with loving themselves. Who in the world is going to accept something that doesn't love itself? Now look at how far homos3xuality has progressed in the new society. Why? Because they're learning to be proud with being what and who they are.

Look at what this government has done to most Americans, you self involved punk. It's all about race with the weak minded. I'm hispanic, life hasn't always handed me roses. But not for a second do I stop to think it's because of my race. My parents were shot and k!lled by a black robber, do you think that I care that he was black? No, I care that he made a fu*king inconsiderate decision.

I'm tired of the weak minded.
what is that from in your avy?
 6 years ago '08        #28
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
What's the point of lockin someone up if they can get bailed out?
 6 years ago '09        #29
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
This isn't as big of a story as the media wants you to believe. People commit crimes all the time and post bail. I'll decide to get upset once the trial ends.
 6 years ago '05        #30
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 6 years ago '06        #31
SM 38199 heat pts38199 OP
space
space
$128,021 | Props total: 67740 67740
 FullTimeHustla said:
a BMW. hes rolling around like hes the president huh

he aint going to be found guilty. the streets need to do they own justice on this pus*y
 6 years ago '06        #32
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 thatruest said:
Head out of my a.ss? Jump off my high horse?

Want to speak facts? Want to speak about the public's perception?

How about loving yourself? That's exactly why homos3xuals were bombarded in the 1st place, they had issues with loving themselves. Who in the world is going to accept something that doesn't love itself? Now look at how far homos3xuality has progressed in the new society. Why? Because they're learning to be proud with being what and who they are.

Look at what this government has done to most Americans, you self involved punk. It's all about race with the weak minded. I'm hispanic, life hasn't always handed me roses. But not for a second do I stop to think it's because of my race. My parents were shot and k!lled by a black robber, do you think that I care that he was black? No, I care that he made a fu*king inconsiderate decision.

I'm tired of the weak minded.
You're talking to me about weak mindedness when people have been trying to break us psychologically and spiritually for hundreds of years dude. And people, you yourself included, are still trying to get us to submit to this bullsh*t. That's called being strong willed and strong minded.

Try this one on for size. Hispanics are weak minded. You flock to this country and this system when it doesn't do anything but chew you up and spit you out just like the rest of us. There is nothing righteous about this country so why are you promoting the notion of living the dream when its all based on lies?
 6 years ago '11        #33
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
The man is looking more and more hispanic every time I see a picture of him. How dare you guys say this man is a white and try to drive a wedge between whites and blacks. You guys should be ashamed.

The man even has an oversized suit on. smh, tellin me this man is white. Make me want to go smoke a cig right now i'm so angry.

Last edited by GetuOne; 04-23-2012 at 02:39 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #34
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hare Krishna said:
-hood135

What's your definition of success and how do you measure it?

And what do you think the reasoning behind your findings are? African immigrants are succeeding far more on average than descendants of slaves. Why do you think that is...if it isn't "present-day racism"?
NOT MY FINDINGS, BUT IMO IT WOULD BE VALUING EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE, WORK ETHIC, STRONG FAMILIES/FAMILY LINE AND SEEING THEMSELVES AS EQUALS TO OTHER RACES.

I WOULDN'T WANT TO WORK WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A DEMENTED WAY OF THINKING.
ALWAYS READY TO PULL RACE CARD AT ANY MOMENT. CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL.

Further, our mental enslavement had to have an origin. Who put the shackles on our minds
IDK MAN TOO MANY SOURCES PAST AND PRESENT, BUT I'M MORE WORRIED ABOUT OVERCOMING THE ENSLAVEMENT.
You don't know? I think you're full of sh*t. "Demented way of thinking"? Really?

Its funny how people conveniently leave out the most important parts of the equation. You're worried about overcoming enslavement....how? Answer these questions if you trully feel that way....Who was responsible for this mental enslavement? Why was it implemented? How was it accomplished? Who played the major roles and who pulled the strings? Who benefited from it? Why is it still effective? How do people overcome it?
 04-23-2012, 04:06 PM         #35
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3rd Page & Ima Callin AT Least 7-10
 6 years ago '08        #36
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 Hare Krishna said:

true sh*t
 04-23-2012, 04:13 PM         #37
wtfchrlz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BLACK PEOPLE ARE OPPRESSED
WHITE PEOPLE ARE DEVILS.

^ Boxden summed up.
 6 years ago '06        #38
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 Hare Krishna said:
WHAT COLOR IS THE SKY ?

Denial
 6 years ago '06        #39
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
How many ppl die a year?

How many ppl get k!lled by white on black..white on white..yellow on white..black on yellow..yellow on white..etc..yellow on black..etc..etc..AND YOU HEAR NOTHING ABOUT IT ON TV/NEWSPAPER/NET ?!?!?!?

The only reason you are heaing about this everywhere you turn in because "they" have an "AGENDA"!

TO TRY AND START RACE RIOTS
TO DIVIDE OUR PPL
TO TAKE AWAYS OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

plain and simple.if your still feeding into what big brother is feeding you..someone needs to slap you awake! WAKE UP
WAKE UP

WAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #40
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
lol n*ggaz thinking "Bail"= "Free"
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago