OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2012, 11:46 AM         #101
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
great season premiere

Gyp Rosetti is gonna be an interesting character..i was sure he was gonna k!ll that dude that cut him off when he was talking to nucky..
naw thats nucky most popular entertainer....no way he can be touched
 5 years ago '05        #102
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1398 1398
I got money you got booze whats simpler than that

Looks like Owen disloyal punk a.ss in the next episode gets caught up in some sh*t wit Rosetti The Gawd EVERYBODY GOT GUNS!!!
 5 years ago '06        #103
SM 38147 heat pts38147 OP
space
space
$127,705 | Props total: 66761 66761
Aside from the a.ssertion that 'you can't be half a gangster,' Sunday night's season three premiere left many questions unanswered.

The long wait for season three of "Boardwalk Empire" ended Sunday night, and we now get to see where Nucky, Margaret and the rest of the gang find themselves after a year-and-a-half jump forward in time.

We basked in the HBO show's triumphant return, but there are still a few questions that we need answered in the coming weeks.

What is Gyp Rosetti up to?
Season three started with the definitely unhinged Gyp Rosetti explaining, with the help of a tire iron, that he isn't as dumb as he seems. The kind of explosive, passion-driven violence is not something we're used to seeing on "Boardwalk," which has typically executed its murders in cool, calculated plots. With Nucky already on Gyp's bad side, is it only a matter of time before the Sicilian gangster does some explaining to the former treasurer of Atlantic City?

Who's On Richard's Hit List?
It wouldn't be "Boardwalk" without a moment of sheer badass-ery from Richard Harrow. In this case, memories of the dearly departed Angela inspire Richard to pay a visit to her k!ller, Manny Horvitz. The shooting could be as simple as revenge for Angela's needless death, but Manny also played a role in Jimmy's downfall. The Darmody's were once Richard's only connection to real human interaction, so could we be seeing the beginning of a much longer revenge game for Richard?

Can Nucky and Margaret Fix Their Marriage?
Considering the way season two ended, it came as a surprise to see that the premiere only addressed the marital troubles of Mr. and Mrs. Enoch Thompson at the end. We spent the whole hour waiting to see how things stood between Nucky and the woman who signed away a fortune, and the answer came quickly and definitively once the New Year's party ended and the two were finally alone. If that weren't enough, Nucky is back to sleeping around. Can a relationship that started with the murder of Margaret's husband survive this?

Has Nucky Gone Full-Gangster?
Now that Nucky is back to sleeping around at the Ritz and ordering the murder of a thief right in front of him, we have to wonder how bad he will go. The tagline of the season ("You can't be half a gangster") and the end of season two seem to signal that Nucky is more than ready to embrace the transition. Plus, Gyp Rosetti seems destined to push Nucky even further.

Who the Hell Is Gaston Means?
Aside from Bobby Cannavale joining the cast as Rosetti, the other big addition is perpetual series-enhancer Stephen Root. His character, the mysterious Gaston Means, will make his first appearance next week, but even then, we will have to wait and see where he fits in all of this. Check out our interview with Root above to learn a little more about Mr. Means.

5 years ago '08        #104
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
Anyone got a preview of next weeks episode? My dvr stopped recording during the credits.
 5 years ago '09        #105
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
Gyp made me miss Jimmy less tbh handed ether to everyone in that room
 09-17-2012, 03:04 PM         #106
ballin1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at richard and rosetti's trillness. those 2 and all the t*tties saved the episode for me. i was disgusted seeing my n*gga scarface getting punked like that, i know hes not gonna take that for much longer. and hopefully that lame van alden will get murked soon, i dont like him or care about his character/storyline at all.
 5 years ago '06        #107
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,121 | Props total: 4704 4704
i hate predictable sh*t
I called both murders, that happened immediately.

the first 1 I thought someone was going to get shot but he was beat to death.

the 2nd I knew someone was going to die. I like how Nucky said "untie him but before u do that put a fu*king bullet in his head!"

i want Capone to k!ll duke who violated his son IMMEDIATELY!! he bluffed the hell out of them though.

Rosetti(who im guessing was the guy who did first k!lling/violated all at the table)will be k!lled this season.

he disrespected everyone at the table BUT came back to his sense when Nucky said "you're making my decisions very easy right now" aka Idw to k!ll you.

Rosetti, looked around the room, prolly realized he just insulted most of these powerful people then try to say it was a joke. He's out of here

same sh*t he pulled on the 1st victim. he's the type to try you but cover it up as a joke DEPENDING on how you react.
 5 years ago '09        #108
59fifty 
space
space
$22,659 | Props total: 10130 10130
Gyp is my mfin n*gga...i can already tell s3 is gonna be waaay better than the prev two..

And fu*k jimmy...didnt miss him a bit...harrow my dude tho

great opener

How dey gon play da bull on da contest like dat...he gon end up gettin gully on mfs wen he start workin for da bull he saved
 5 years ago '07        #109
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,185 | Props total: 19735 19735
You smug midget kike. Gyp gave 0 fu*ks. Went @ everyone including Rothestein and Nuck.
 5 years ago '06        #110
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
 LYTE said:
i hate predictable sh*t
I called both murders, that happened immediately.

the first 1 I thought someone was going to get shot but he was beat to death.

the 2nd I knew someone was going to die. I like how Nucky said "untie him but before u do that put a fu*king bullet in his head!"

i want Capone to k!ll duke who violated his son IMMEDIATELY!! he bluffed the hell out of them though.

Rosetti(who im guessing was the guy who did first k!lling/violated all at the table)will be k!lled this season.

he disrespected everyone at the table BUT came back to his sense when Nucky said "you're making my decisions very easy right now" aka Idw to k!ll you.

Rosetti, looked around the room, prolly realized he just insulted most of these powerful people then try to say it was a joke. He's out of here

same sh*t he pulled on the 1st victim. he's the type to try you but cover it up as a joke DEPENDING on how you react.
i agree with you on the capone thing but i gyp just said that shiit just to say something after he ripped everyone. he doesnt seem like a guy that fears anyone
 5 years ago '10        #111
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 thegoldenhero said:
For Jimmy!
:is eeyouplaya:
 5 years ago '10        #112
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
great fu*king season opener bravo! didnt think harrow was going to get pay back for jimmy/ange k!lling, caught me off gard. rich is about to go in on these n*ggas.
 5 years ago '10        #113
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
richard
 5 years ago '09        #114
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
i def missed Jimmy
Rossetti basically saved the episode.... maybe save is the wrong word, but he def stole the episode

jimmy's mother continues to creep me out.

i hate mrs thompson's character almost as much as i hated the wife in DEXTER

as for the dude asking why jimmy's mother was still signing cheques with his name on it, i'm a.ssuming his body was never found & since the authorities don't know that he's dead, it's still cool to write cheques on his behalf pretty sure after reconciling with his father everything was left in his name.

val alden has 2 kids now?
i wonder what happened to the hoe' he knocked up 1st? i also like how he played cool with the florist
i hope somehow when he goons up for the florist, that he somehow gets back to atlantic city or somehow interacts with the cast members that would know him from his police days. would be funny seeing him at a meeting as the muscle with nucky in the room.
 5 years ago '05        #115
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
A recent interview said Rosetti is a lot like Antoine from No Country, can def. see that now. Also in the same interview it said for every 1 Capone there were 1000 Jimmy Darmondys. Whether it was because of rumored on set problems or not, I think k!lling Jimmy was a good thing in the grand scheme. The dynamic of Richard/Jillian/Jimmy's son adds a great sense of emotion to the show. This season looks very promising. Owen needs to get it sooner than later. Can't stand that guy. Great premiere
 5 years ago '06        #116
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 BurninLz said:
A recent interview said Rosetti is a lot like Antoine from No Country, can def. see that now. Also in the same interview it said for every 1 Capone there were 1000 Jimmy Darmondys. Whether it was because of rumored on set problems or not, I think k!lling Jimmy was a good thing in the grand scheme. The dynamic of Richard/Jillian/Jimmy's son adds a great sense of emotion to the show. This season looks very promising. Owen needs to get it sooner than later. Can't stand that guy. Great premiere

i was actually just about to say how the whole rosetti scene with the old guy kinda reminded me of the gas station scene in no country
 5 years ago '07        #117
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1138 1138
great opener

no jimmy tho still has me all

Richard needs to k!ll Jillian

kinda felt bad for Manning, Richard aint play that sh*t tho

Capone better ice that dude
 09-18-2012, 03:57 AM         #118
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nebody else catch the zionist jew callin us goyim drop that jew bi*ch dropped sneaky jewish hollywood lol dope opener tho
 5 years ago '06        #119
SM 38147 heat pts38147 OP
space
space
$127,705 | Props total: 66761 66761

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #120
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 SM said:
everybody got guns - rositte
my n*gga chalky finally back i think chalky is omars long long great great lost grandfather lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy