NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #901
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 174 174
great fu*king season.

crazy finale.

5 years ago '06        #902
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 bd2eazy said:
great fu*king season.

crazy finale.

I wouldnt go as far as saying great fu*king season but great last 2 episodes

Nucky is back without his bi*ches and gangsta as ever
 12-03-2012, 03:47 AM         #903
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lostkauze said:
The life is about that Richard Harrow my dude
 5 years ago '05        #904
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
holy fu*k.....I haven't felt this way since The Wires season 3 when Avon and Marlo were at war

easily the greatest sh*t I've seen in a tv show....I think I woke up the whole neighborhood jumping out my chair screaming that Richie scene.....words could not explain......dude was a fu*kin beast!!!!!!!! his my new hero!!! what a great fu*king finale!!!
 5 years ago '10        #905
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,422 | Props total: 2366 2366
 Crankdatkfc said:
Did Nucky tell Doyle to set up the deal with AR or did Doyle try to double cross Nucky with partnering with AR?
Nucky told doyle to set up the deal with AR
 12-03-2012, 08:41 AM         #906
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So obvious post is obvious, but highest death count in an episode so far for Boardwalk right?

Good God.

I think within the first 3 minutes they k!lled around 16 people and then in addition to that around 7-8 bodies lying about as well

It was a very good season finale for what I would consider a bit of a mixed bag of a season. It got really drab halfway through and for me, rescued and turned it around in the last 4 or 5 episodes.

Harrow is that dude though
 5 years ago '10        #907
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
so whats the body count for richard now? 73?
 5 years ago '04        #908
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
An issue I am having is why didn't Gyp's men stop dude from k!lling him.. They just stood there and let it happen? I mean, they wouldnt have known ahead of time that he was going to do that, there should have been some shock when it happened, even if they were not that loyal to Gyp..
 5 years ago '10        #909
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
An issue I am having is why didn't Gyp's men stop dude from k!lling him.. They just stood there and let it happen? I mean, they wouldnt have known ahead of time that he was going to do that, there should have been some shock when it happened, even if they were not that loyal to Gyp..
im guessing his men were in on it too. which is why they didnt look surprised at all when dude k!lled him. they were like "theres no where else to go just have the ocean here" they where making small talk/ beating around the bush, waitiing to get it over with. and i think gyp knew he was going to die at the beach.
 5 years ago '04        #910
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
im guessing his men were in on it too. which is why they didnt look surprised at all when dude k!lled him. they were like "theres no where else to go just have the ocean here" they where making small talk/ beating around the bush, waitiing to get it over with. and i think gyp knew he was going to die at the beach.

But how could they've been in on it? Dude was in the closet at the brothel when Gyp and those guys escaped.. I a.ssuming dude talked to Nucky and Eli off screen and informed him to k!ll Gyp.. Dude then made his way to Gyp.. It's not like dude could have sent his men a text message or phone call as to what was going to happen
 5 years ago '04        #911
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
They probably just knew it was over, Gyp lead them to defeat.

Tonino holds more rank than those guys as well.
 5 years ago '04        #912
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
so many good moments in this episode.

Chalky and Capone
Nucky's message to Masseria
Nucky calling in favors on Rothstein, true to his words. "I will not forget"

and Richard....

dope.

Last edited by BrBHZ; 12-03-2012 at 01:07 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #913
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
damn my man luciano took the biggest L of the season.

got fu*ked from both sides. cops is on his a.ss and now he got both of NY bosses in both his pockets.

least he got a good friend in meyer thatll help em out.
 5 years ago '04        #914
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 illstate11 said:

got fu*ked from both sides. cops is on his a.ss and now he got both of NY bosses in both his pockets.

he wont have to worry about Rothstein for long. hes got his own problems
 5 years ago '10        #915
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
But how could they've been in on it? Dude was in the closet at the brothel when Gyp and those guys escaped.. I a.ssuming dude talked to Nucky and Eli off screen and informed him to k!ll Gyp.. Dude then made his way to Gyp.. It's not like dude could have sent his men a text message or phone call as to what was going to happen
i think he prob told them off screen like "heres the new plan" type sh*t, an they went with it.
 12-03-2012, 01:39 PM         #916
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone acting like Tonino did it for his cousin are wrong. Obviously, that helped his decision, but Nucky and Eli caught him at the wh0ore house. Knew they could use him to find Rosetti. So they cut a deal, Rosetti's life for yours. That's why Tonino said, "I had to" when he k!lled him. The other dudes didn't do sh*t because — like someone else said — Tonino ranked higher. Gyp was a failed leader at that point. They also probably felt sympathy for how he did Tonino's cousin. They all feared Gyp. So seeing him die was a relief I'm sure. So while Tonino k!lling him was in part "for his cousin", that's not why he went in for the k!ll, he was ordered to do so by Nucky, in exchange for his own survival. He just jumped at the opportunity because he also k!lled his cousin.

I don't think Gillian died, she might just OD or be really fu*ked up. I think if he would of injected her in the neck she would of peaced it, but he shot her up through her arm. Although I'd imagine it was supposed to be a lot of dope in the needle, so I'm not sure. But the neck/arm difference is probably why she was still alive.

Harrow ain't never coming back to the kid/girl again I don't think. He had that look of, "I'm a monster and I don't deserve this" when he walked away. Probably just going to become a hitman again for Nucky.

@ Capone and Chalky's men slaughtering Masseria's men anyway as they left. Jesus. Might of been ordered by Nucky to do so though, but you never know, that move was very Capone like. Being that Chalky's men did it too though, makes me think it was more likely Nucky. He sent a message to Joe there. Flexing his power.
 5 years ago '08        #917
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 illstate11 said:

who wins in the long run tho

hope they show my guys Lucky and Meyer gettin that payback next season and finally offing Masseria and becoming the Dons
 5 years ago '05        #918
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 THE RETURN 35 said:
i think it was a great season finale i wonder what they will think of next season!!!ar got what he had coming fu*kin that n*gga lucky and beans gunna off that bi*ch a.ss foo!
No they wont Rothstein wasnt k!lled like that in reality.
 12-03-2012, 02:12 PM         #919
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props for whoever has a iPhone link for the season finale
 5 years ago '04        #920
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
I think the needle Gyp injected Gillian with may have been heroin, possibly setting up Gillian to being a heroin addict next season..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago