OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #881
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11418 11418
 Jacc Blacc said:
ending was kinda anti-climatic

funny how knucky gives rothstein basically all ownership and then turns around and have the feds shut it down

and rothstein is such a cold businessman, dude basically dikked luciano and didnt know why luciano was spazzing, and my man richard harrow laid down that murder game

hope richard eventually goes back to that girl house and help raise jimmy's son
The Creator Terrence Winter wrote for the Sopranos. And the Second to the Last Episode was always much more climatic than the final episode. Anyone who followed Sopranos, can remember that. I dont know if that's just the way he likes to write out his stories.
 5 years ago '10        #882
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,434 | Props total: 2392 2392
 HeruDat said:
nah she said you want me to arrest enoch thompson? he said nah, he's the one who has brought the criminal activity to my attention.

Nucky used the other riddle me this talkin dude too I forgot who he works with. But basically once he knew AR accepted the distillery, he fu*ked AR back by tipping off melon to hit up the feds.

even for all the L's he took this season, Nucky still make the best moves
ohh props for clearing that up for me
 5 years ago '12        #883
bpw5009 1 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 168 168
Nucky too smart for these dudes

Harrow out here no scoping dudes and sh*t he a beast wonder what is role will be next season?

Rothstein setting up Luciano was crazy. Probably setting up Luciano and Lansky offing him next season and thats if he can beat them charges.

Karma got Gyp he was a great character though
 5 years ago '04        #884
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
Somebody asked about the AR/Masseria/Luciano/Lansky ordeal this is what I got from it.

-Luciano and Lansky borrowed 300k of Masseria's money to get the heroin.
- Luciano gave up 50 lbs of his own heroin to the cops to get out.
- The cops were on AR payroll, so they took the heroin to AR.
- AR basically tried to show Luciano and Lansky they are not Boss material by basically, taking their place in the Heroin deal with Masseria.

- AR , now in the heroin game, made a deal with Masseria, in which he would cut Masseria a profit, for dropping his backing of Gyp Rossetti.
 5 years ago '09        #885
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
anyone else a little disappointed that Van Alden hasn't been seen since whenever?
him & his new chick >>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '10        #886
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
ok one last question where the fu*k was Van Aden??? havent herd sh*t from him since 2 or 3 eps ago when capone caught him on his turff...is he dead? and is jimmy's mom dead?
 5 years ago '10        #887
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
anyone else a little disappointed that van alden hasn't been seen since whenever?
Him & his new chick >>>>>>>>
this!
 5 years ago '05        #888
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Jimmy's moms aint dead so i'm pissed

Rosetti's death was kinda ehhhhhh.... thought with his demeanor he'd go out on some blaze of glory sh*t or on Sonny Corleone at the toll booth sh*t

I told yall they aint k!llin off Harrow, his character is developing now that he has a girlfriend. Harrow came in that house & left that bi*ch on some Goldeneye on N64 "Most Deadly" "Best Markmanship" & "Most Honorable" awards sh*t.

Nucky wants a low profile now & after Mickey told him if he gets the warehouse in Penn up & running he would be the biggest bootlegger in the country that turned Nucky off immediately. Remember when Rothstein didnt wanna back up Nucky when he wanted to go to war Nucky told him he wouldnt forget that moment, so Nucky got him back by letting him have the warehouse & tipping off the feds about the warehouse, that was a mean chess move. Nucky always got sh*t up his sleeve I do wonder what's gonna happen between them next season.

Margaret is still alive so I'm pissed about that

Lucky is gonna step it up next season. He dont trust Joe he dont trust Rothstein so Him & Meyer's positions will be bigger next season
 5 years ago '08        #889
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 skillahmang said:
The Creator Terrence Winter wrote for the Sopranos. And the Second to the Last Episode was always much more climatic than the final episode. Anyone who followed Sopranos, can remember that. I dont know if that's just the way he likes to write out his stories.
ya...im a sopranos junkie but

none of the last episodes were that great

they were always just follow ups to the brilliant 2nd to last episodes
 5 years ago '10        #890
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
link if anyone needs it leave props thanks!

12-03-2012, 12:06 AM         #891
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
anyone else a little disappointed that hasn't been seen since whenever?
him & his new chick >>>>>>>>
Van Alden story line is all over the place and makes no sense at this point
 5 years ago '10        #892
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
loved this season. i told ya'll my n*gga nucky was gonna get the city back. he was simpin but he's not an idiot. n*gga is about that chess life always multiple moves ahead of the game
 5 years ago '04        #893
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
going to miss gyp rosetti
 5 years ago '08        #894
Crankdatkfc 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,182 | Props total: 362 362
Did Nucky tell Doyle to set up the deal with AR or did Doyle try to double cross Nucky with partnering with AR?
 5 years ago '12        #895
gandulez 10 heat pts10
space
space
$259 | Props total: 548 548
 Crankdatkfc said:
Did Nucky tell Doyle to set up the deal with AR or did Doyle try to double cross Nucky with partnering with AR?
nucky told doyle to
 5 years ago '11        #896
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,491 | Props total: 21278 21278

I knew Gillian's a.ss was going to seduce him and go for the k!ll. Backfired, huh bi*ch?

I think we all saw the Tonino betrayal coming. He had that sh*t coming for the longest.

My n*gga, Richard.

One man fu*king army. Even Gyp's psycho a.ss wanted no parts of that. I hope he ends up happy somehow, because nobody deserves it more than him.

I see you, Nucky. With the slick a.ss boss move on Rothstein.
 5 years ago '09        #897
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
i think it was a great season finale i wonder what they will think of next season!!!ar got what he had coming fu*kin that n*gga lucky and beans gunna off that bi*ch a.ss foo!
 5 years ago '09        #898
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
did anyone else notice how richard in the shoot out and omar from the wire carried there weapons the same!!!!!! i new chalky and omars had the same blood in them!
 5 years ago '10        #899
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
goddammit i love richard
 5 years ago '05        #900
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,701 | Props total: 23363 23363
Episode started off like like the movie Expendable's, straight ACTION! Then fizzled out for a majority of the episode and then out of nowhere come my boy Richard...

[pic - click to view]

Came in their fu*king up the night for a better tomorrow, the original "Bloodyface"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy