OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 83
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NBA Nas got the last laugh
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-02-2012, 09:20 PM         #861
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love the way lucky came are Rothstein.....he out in the trenches putting in work and AR always sitting back like a sissy.....he got brains but no heart....if everything collapse AR wouldn't know what to do....he wouldn't of been able to survive like nucky
 5 years ago '06        #862
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
can someone explain to me exactly wat happened between luciano, masseria, rothstien and the dope?
 5 years ago '08        #863
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
 C.R.I.P. said:
It was good, but predictable mostly.

- I figured Tonino would turn on Gyp and that Masseria would drop his support.

- I didn't see AR pulling that power move on Lucky/Meyer, and I think because of this Lucky and Meyer are done with AR, and we're gonna start to see some of the other young mobsters from that era pop up.

- Nucky got that n*gga AR back though with Andrew Melon.
- Capone and Chalky were very understated.
- Richard Harrow is about that life.
Next season Masseria and AR die because Luck and Meyer were really about that life.
 5 years ago '04        #864
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
lol at Nucky still trying to go at Masseria. C'mon son...you got heart...but have you not learned ?
 5 years ago '08        #865
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,024 | Props total: 5085 5085
 shaolinkaws said:
can someone explain to me exactly wat happened between luciano, masseria, rothstien and the dope?
AR set up Lucky to get busted by cops so he could
1. Have favor with Masseria in business.
2. Two show Charlie there's only one boss.

I think that's it I may be missing an angle. I know both are in a box next season finale if they decide to drag it out all season.


Richard went G on n*ggas that was the best sequence all season.


Last edited by Soda Pop; 12-02-2012 at 09:34 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #866
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Soda Pop said:
AR set up Lucky to get busted by cops so he could
1. Have favor with Masseria in business.
2. Two show Charlie there's only one boss.

I think that's it I may be missing an angle. I know both are in a box next season finale if they decide to drag it out all season.
they would have to take a major time jump before one of them dies. AR didn't go until 28' .
 5 years ago '10        #867
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 shaolinkaws said:
can someone explain to me exactly wat happened between luciano, masseria, rothstien and the dope?
basicly rostine played his number one an two. he set up lucky. and took his dope and set a deal with masseria the same one lucky and myer had with him. rostein is a snake hope he gets offed next season and we see the rise of bugsy myer an lucky.
 5 years ago '10        #868
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 DrX said:
i love the way lucky came are Rothstein.....he out in the trenches putting in work and AR always sitting back like a sissy.....he got brains but no heart....if everything collapse AR wouldn't know what to do....he wouldn't of been able to survive like nucky
hope rosthstein get taken out next season
 5 years ago '04        #869
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,683 | Props total: 11339 11339
 Soda Pop said:
Next season Masseria and AR die because Luck and Meyer were really about that life.


even though Capone more about that life then both of them.
 5 years ago '10        #870
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
[QUOTE=Soda Pop;25447316]AR set up Lucky to get busted by cops so he could
1. Have favor with Masseria in business.
2. Two show Charlie there's only one boss.

I think that's it I may be missing an angle. I know both are in a box next season finale if they decide to drag it out all season.


Richard went G on n*ggas that was the best sequence all season.[/QUOTE


that sh*t was fu*kin beautiful! felt like he was going HAM for 5mins straight


Last edited by shadydre85; 12-02-2012 at 09:57 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #871
dannyIZA 
space
avatar space
space
$561 | Props total: 7 7
man i was pleasantly surprised with this season, i was really ready to give up after the first couple of episodes were all about margaret and gillian. but that sh*t really turned around esp with the last two episodes

kinda sad to see AR go down, i always appreciated his gangster


Richard stole the show again this year



Caulky and Al Capone = Spinoff show? i could see a good buddy/buddy show with those two!
 5 years ago '06        #872
shaolinkaws 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,137 | Props total: 859 859
 shadydre85 said:
basicly rostine played his number one an two. he set up lucky. and took his dope and set a deal with masseria the same one lucky and myer had with him. rostein is a snake hope he gets offed next season and we see the rise of bugsy myer an lucky.
but masseria paid for the dope for lucky and meyer to sell it...y would he need rothstien to steal it and then give it to him...he could just buy dope himself to resell wenever he wants
 5 years ago '10        #873
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
im going to post the link of tonight eps around mid night if anyone needs it.

great season final!
see you guys next season!
 5 years ago '09        #874
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
ending was kinda anti-climatic

funny how knucky gives rothstein basically all ownership and then turns around and have the feds shut it down

and rothstein is such a cold businessman, dude basically dikked luciano and didnt know why luciano was spazzing, and my man richard harrow laid down that murder game

hope richard eventually goes back to that girl house and help raise jimmy's son
 5 years ago '12        #875
gandulez 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 548 548
 shaolinkaws said:
but masseria paid for the dope for lucky and meyer to sell it...y would he need rothstien to steal it and then give it to him...he could just buy dope himself to resell wenever he wants
If im not mistaken, Rothstein stole it just so he could have masseria in his pocket. And he used that to have him back out from backing up gyp.
 5 years ago '09        #876
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
i still dont get why ANYONE would have wanted to work for gyp, dude is borderline crazy and everyone is always walking around egg shells around dude, he was a terrible leader
 5 years ago '10        #877
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 Jacc Blacc said:
ending was kinda anti-climatic

funny how knucky gives rothstein basically all ownership and then turns around and have the feds shut it down

and rothstein is such a cold businessman, dude basically dikked luciano and didnt know why luciano was spazzing, and my man richard harrow laid down that murder game

hope richard eventually goes back to that girl house and help raise jimmy's son
i felt lucky fustration with AR after he did that grimmy sh*t wanted him to just k!ll him but would have been stupid and myer new that. hope harrow rides off into the sun set with jimmys kid and his his new girl. but somthing tells me thats not going to happen. btw is jimmys mom dead or what? i wanted rich to blow that girls head off.
 5 years ago '09        #878
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
the sad part of everything is margaret still acting like she's holier then thou even after all the cheating and k!lling of fetuses.......this chick to good for knucky's money??? what an idiot
 5 years ago '10        #879
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 HeruDat said:
dont forget, nucky had doyle propose him that deal because he knew AR would take it, and he knew andrew melon was on his side, and the other really weird country talkin dude who was whispering in his ear...

nucky is the most connected n*gga on this show. he dont cross people so he always keeping his favors open...
wait i thought that andrew melon and that country dude sold nucky out to the fed chick?
 5 years ago '12        #880
gandulez 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$259 | Props total: 548 548
 Jacc Blacc said:
the sad part of everything is margaret still acting like she's holier then thou even after all the cheating and k!lling of fetuses.......this chick to good for knucky's money??? what an idiot
I thought for the simple fact that he mentioned to Eli that he wanted to keep people he trusted around, he went to off that hoe. As much dirt she did this series, i couldnt trust that hoe for sh*t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy