OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #801
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 7974 7974
 THE RETURN 35 said:
i honestly have a feeling nucky double cross chalky and lets al capone k!ll chalky for that lil f!ght we see also isnt anyone wondering what the deal eli cut with capone for him to come to atlantic city and goon up nucky????
i figure it has to do with booze

i mean george remus was supplying all these dudes including torrio so now that remus is out of the picture that leaves room for knucky to take over what remus had control of...thats my guess
 5 years ago '09        #802
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
is richard about to run up in the wh0ore house on gyps goons
the crazy part is gyp wont even know richard didnt, he'll probably just a.ssume knucky's men rushed in, sort of like when he k!lled the butcher, no one expected richard until richard said something
 5 years ago '09        #803
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Mumbletaker said:
ep 11...

nothing new to add that hasn't already been said. epic ep.

Finale predictions on who dies:

Richard, Gillian and/or Gyp are on their way out. That preview looks like Gyp slashing a woman's throat and I bet it's Gillian's.

Richard is too close to a "happy ending."
[spoiler - click to view]

Gyp may survive only because we all think he's going to die.

Doyle is damn near a teflon don in this show. Eli may go down and his son may step up in his spot. Eddie lives, but is probably gone until next season.

I wish Margaret was going to be k!lled off, but they already forshadowed her and the doc continuing their bs story.

Lots of nameless black folks die, but Chalky and Purnsley don't.

Can't wait till Sunday

if chalky died and purnsley took over...now that would be excisiting as fukk

dont get me wrong, i love chalky and i think they need to give him more screen time but sometimes i feel chalky keeps that anger inside, while purnsley is quick to fukk someone up
 5 years ago '04        #804
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 892 892
Man I swear this last episode was the best of the entire series...I really didnt see Eli rollin thru wit AL at the end...especially how dude on the phone was frontin on him when he called to Chi...

Chalky held dude down, but I like how they gearin up for war wit Gyp...and Richard pullin out the toyz had me like

Cant wait till sunday....
 5 years ago '04        #805
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,177 | Props total: 892 892
 titanreese said:
The ending of this past Episode>>>>>> Season 3 so far

This

HeruDat said:
Don Pernsly for best suit of Season 3

[pic - click to view]

Hell yea..i can dig that
 5 years ago '06        #806
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
This past episode and what I'm certain's going to be a fu*king epic finale wouldn't be sh*t if it wasn't for all the build up and development this season.

All the 'boring', 'slow', 'sh*tty' build and development people were complaining about earlier in the thread.
 5 years ago '04        #807
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,087 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Haereticus said:
This past episode and what I'm certain's going to be a fu*king epic finale wouldn't be sh*t if it wasn't for all the build up and development this season.

All the 'boring', 'slow', 'sh*tty' build and development people were complaining about earlier in the thread.
no that sh*t with margarets boring a.ss son was uneccassary it wasnt development it was filler margaret and the hospital sh*t was boring as fu*k and pointless it just served to give the character something to do

hopefully they just write her off the damn show
 5 years ago '04        #808
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Wow...that's by far the best episode I've seen so far

Capone is gonna become insufferable, cause he's uncontrollable . He gonna be all over the place but Nucky is gonna owe his a.ss after this sh*t goes down. They're gonna shift this sh*t to Capone coming into power the next season.

Gyp is gonna run out of time and resources, he gonna get hung out to dry.

The only thing I'm rooting for is for half face to get out of the brothel alive, k!lling everyone but Jimmy's kid

Can't wait
 11-29-2012, 12:21 AM         #809
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope chalky or richard dont die no its not looking good
 5 years ago '06        #810
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14847 14847
 TheMagicMan said:
Wow...that's by far the best episode I've seen so far

Capone is gonna become insufferable, cause he's uncontrollable . He gonna be all over the place but Nucky is gonna owe his a.ss after this sh*t goes down. They're gonna shift this sh*t to Capone coming into power the next season.

Gyp is gonna run out of time and resources, he gonna get hung out to dry.

The only thing I'm rooting for is for half face to get out of the brothel alive, k!lling everyone but Jimmy's kid

Can't wait
Yeah thats definitely not gonna happen because Capone was never "in power" in Atlantic City. They could shift focus to Capone coming into power in Chicago but then it really wouldnt be "Boardwalk Empire" would it? Wish they would just keep doing Boardwalk and do a spin off with Capone and Chicago and have em cross over every now and then.
 5 years ago '04        #811
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Bama Boy said:
Yeah thats definitely not gonna happen because Capone was never "in power" in Atlantic City. They could shift focus to Capone coming into power in Chicago but then it really wouldnt be "Boardwalk Empire" would it? Wish they would just keep doing Boardwalk and do a spin off with Capone and Chicago and have em cross over every now and then.
No sh*t Capone not gonna be in power in AC , why would I think that ? I'm talking about Capone taking over the rest of Chicago with Nucky's east coast connection. Capone knows that he needs help to take over the rest of the city, and that Nucky doesn't really want to deal with him, but Nuck now has no choice. Capone can't be controlled, but Nucky gonna have no choice but to pay his debt to him. That tension between the two is gonna grow as Capone gets stronger, and be a major plotline prolly.

I think they're definitely gonna spend more time in Chicago next season, but there is still plenty of storyline with Nucky working his way back.
 5 years ago '06        #812
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 MosDefinition said:
no that sh*t with margarets boring a.ss son was uneccassary it wasnt development it was filler margaret and the hospital sh*t was boring as fu*k and pointless it just served to give the character something to do

hopefully they just write her off the damn show
So it's just the stuff with Margaret that you have a gripe with?

Only you pretty much condemned the whole show earlier in the thread. Which is it?

subway series said:
people dont know about character building they just want shoot outs

this sh*t is crack building up to real action that has meaning
 Haereticus said:
Exactly the reason why this show goes over a lot of people's heads.
 MosDefinition said:
Oh lord thats the excuse they always use for this show the problem is the writers suck at character building. Doing something poorly isnt going over any ones head its just being done poorly
Anyway.

All this talk of how certain characters are going to turn out because of their real life history, isn't this show only loosely based on history? Real life names, faces and places dropped in to a fictional world. Whose to say the progression of the likes of Lucky, Rothstein, Capone, Lansky and Maseria is going to reflect that of their real life counterparts?

Last edited by Haereticus; 11-29-2012 at 06:08 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #813
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
so everyone talked about every person except for Van Alden! whats up with this n*gga i think it was two eps ago he got arested for selling boose. where is his story going? he stays fu*kin up btw was ruting for him but hes racked up so many L's this season and last, i cant ride with him anymore.
 5 years ago '07        #814
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
why is everyone thinking chalky is going to die?
 5 years ago '04        #815
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,933 | Props total: 4298 4298
man im anticipating this finale so bad, i've been like half-assed watching other shows. All my attention is on BE right now.
 5 years ago '09        #816
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
3 more night
 5 years ago '08        #817
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 1220 1220
 shadydre85 said:
so everyone talked about every person except for Van Alden! whats up with this n*gga i think it was two eps ago he got arested for selling boose. where is his story going? he stays fu*kin up btw was ruting for him but hes racked up so many L's this season and last, i cant ride with him anymore.
I dont think he got arrested I think he got taken to Capone cause he was poaching his territory, I could be mistaken though.
 5 years ago '09        #818
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
cant wait brahs

i watch 5 shows on sunday night but this will be the first one
 5 years ago '11        #819
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
All season I had my BE downloads on the backburner til after Walking Dead and Dex...... this weekend I might have to jump straight into BE first
 5 years ago '04        #820
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Pistol Peter said:
why is everyone thinking chalky is going to die?
Same thing I've been wondering...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy