OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #801
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9384 9384
 Pistol Peter said:
is richard about to run up in the wh0ore house on gyps goons
the crazy part is gyp wont even know richard didnt, he'll probably just a.ssume knucky's men rushed in, sort of like when he k!lled the butcher, no one expected richard until richard said something
 5 years ago '09        #802
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
space
$25,849 | Props total: 9384 9384
 Mumbletaker said:
ep 11...

nothing new to add that hasn't already been said. epic ep.

Finale predictions on who dies:

Richard, Gillian and/or Gyp are on their way out. That preview looks like Gyp slashing a woman's throat and I bet it's Gillian's.

Richard is too close to a "happy ending."
[spoiler - click to view]

Gyp may survive only because we all think he's going to die.

Doyle is damn near a teflon don in this show. Eli may go down and his son may step up in his spot. Eddie lives, but is probably gone until next season.

I wish Margaret was going to be k!lled off, but they already forshadowed her and the doc continuing their bs story.

Lots of nameless black folks die, but Chalky and Purnsley don't.

Can't wait till Sunday

if chalky died and purnsley took over...now that would be excisiting as fukk

dont get me wrong, i love chalky and i think they need to give him more screen time but sometimes i feel chalky keeps that anger inside, while purnsley is quick to fukk someone up
 5 years ago '04        #803
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,474 | Props total: 1566 1566
Man I swear this last episode was the best of the entire series...I really didnt see Eli rollin thru wit AL at the end...especially how dude on the phone was frontin on him when he called to Chi...

Chalky held dude down, but I like how they gearin up for war wit Gyp...and Richard pullin out the toyz had me like

Cant wait till sunday....
 5 years ago '04        #804
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,474 | Props total: 1566 1566
 titanreese said:
The ending of this past Episode>>>>>> Season 3 so far

This

HeruDat said:
Don Pernsly for best suit of Season 3

[pic - click to view]

Hell yea..i can dig that
 5 years ago '06        #805
Haereticus 
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 173 173
This past episode and what I'm certain's going to be a fu*king epic finale wouldn't be sh*t if it wasn't for all the build up and development this season.

All the 'boring', 'slow', 'sh*tty' build and development people were complaining about earlier in the thread.
 5 years ago '04        #806
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,840 | Props total: 5171 5171
 Haereticus said:
This past episode and what I'm certain's going to be a fu*king epic finale wouldn't be sh*t if it wasn't for all the build up and development this season.

All the 'boring', 'slow', 'sh*tty' build and development people were complaining about earlier in the thread.
no that sh*t with margarets boring a.ss son was uneccassary it wasnt development it was filler margaret and the hospital sh*t was boring as fu*k and pointless it just served to give the character something to do

hopefully they just write her off the damn show
 5 years ago '04        #807
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Wow...that's by far the best episode I've seen so far

Capone is gonna become insufferable, cause he's uncontrollable . He gonna be all over the place but Nucky is gonna owe his a.ss after this sh*t goes down. They're gonna shift this sh*t to Capone coming into power the next season.

Gyp is gonna run out of time and resources, he gonna get hung out to dry.

The only thing I'm rooting for is for half face to get out of the brothel alive, k!lling everyone but Jimmy's kid

Can't wait
 11-28-2012, 11:21 PM         #808
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope chalky or richard dont die no its not looking good
 5 years ago '06        #809
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16121 16121
 TheMagicMan said:
Wow...that's by far the best episode I've seen so far

Capone is gonna become insufferable, cause he's uncontrollable . He gonna be all over the place but Nucky is gonna owe his a.ss after this sh*t goes down. They're gonna shift this sh*t to Capone coming into power the next season.

Gyp is gonna run out of time and resources, he gonna get hung out to dry.

The only thing I'm rooting for is for half face to get out of the brothel alive, k!lling everyone but Jimmy's kid

Can't wait
Yeah thats definitely not gonna happen because Capone was never "in power" in Atlantic City. They could shift focus to Capone coming into power in Chicago but then it really wouldnt be "Boardwalk Empire" would it? Wish they would just keep doing Boardwalk and do a spin off with Capone and Chicago and have em cross over every now and then.
 5 years ago '04        #810
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Bama Boy said:
Yeah thats definitely not gonna happen because Capone was never "in power" in Atlantic City. They could shift focus to Capone coming into power in Chicago but then it really wouldnt be "Boardwalk Empire" would it? Wish they would just keep doing Boardwalk and do a spin off with Capone and Chicago and have em cross over every now and then.
No sh*t Capone not gonna be in power in AC , why would I think that ? I'm talking about Capone taking over the rest of Chicago with Nucky's east coast connection. Capone knows that he needs help to take over the rest of the city, and that Nucky doesn't really want to deal with him, but Nuck now has no choice. Capone can't be controlled, but Nucky gonna have no choice but to pay his debt to him. That tension between the two is gonna grow as Capone gets stronger, and be a major plotline prolly.

I think they're definitely gonna spend more time in Chicago next season, but there is still plenty of storyline with Nucky working his way back.
 5 years ago '06        #811
Haereticus 
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
no that sh*t with margarets boring a.ss son was uneccassary it wasnt development it was filler margaret and the hospital sh*t was boring as fu*k and pointless it just served to give the character something to do

hopefully they just write her off the damn show
So it's just the stuff with Margaret that you have a gripe with?

Only you pretty much condemned the whole show earlier in the thread. Which is it?

subway series said:
people dont know about character building they just want shoot outs

this sh*t is crack building up to real action that has meaning
 Haereticus said:
Exactly the reason why this show goes over a lot of people's heads.
 MosDefinition said:
Oh lord thats the excuse they always use for this show the problem is the writers suck at character building. Doing something poorly isnt going over any ones head its just being done poorly
Anyway.

All this talk of how certain characters are going to turn out because of their real life history, isn't this show only loosely based on history? Real life names, faces and places dropped in to a fictional world. Whose to say the progression of the likes of Lucky, Rothstein, Capone, Lansky and Maseria is going to reflect that of their real life counterparts?

Last edited by Haereticus; 11-29-2012 at 05:08 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #812
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
so everyone talked about every person except for Van Alden! whats up with this n*gga i think it was two eps ago he got arested for selling boose. where is his story going? he stays fu*kin up btw was ruting for him but hes racked up so many L's this season and last, i cant ride with him anymore.
 5 years ago '07        #813
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
why is everyone thinking chalky is going to die?
 5 years ago '04        #814
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 5651 5651
man im anticipating this finale so bad, i've been like half-assed watching other shows. All my attention is on BE right now.
 5 years ago '09        #815
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,491 | Props total: 976 976
3 more night
 5 years ago '08        #816
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
 shadydre85 said:
so everyone talked about every person except for Van Alden! whats up with this n*gga i think it was two eps ago he got arested for selling boose. where is his story going? he stays fu*kin up btw was ruting for him but hes racked up so many L's this season and last, i cant ride with him anymore.
I dont think he got arrested I think he got taken to Capone cause he was poaching his territory, I could be mistaken though.
 5 years ago '09        #817
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
cant wait brahs

i watch 5 shows on sunday night but this will be the first one
 5 years ago '11        #818
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11103 11103
All season I had my BE downloads on the backburner til after Walking Dead and Dex...... this weekend I might have to jump straight into BE first
 5 years ago '04        #819
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Pistol Peter said:
why is everyone thinking chalky is going to die?
Same thing I've been wondering...
 5 years ago '06        #820
Haereticus 
space
space
 AzulineAzure said:
cant wait brahs

i watch 5 shows on sunday night but this will be the first one
Same. Well, I download them on Monday.

I always save the best for last now, for fear of ruining the others.

WALKING DEAD SPOILER!

[spoiler - click to view]

, that episode blew my fu*king mind. I watched it first though and everything else after that (Homeland, Dexter, Boardwalk, Misfits) was just a big "Eh." So whatever was the best the week before, goes on later.

So Boardwalk will get the main event slot in my house and be on last this week. Can't wait.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
93 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
64 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy