OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #741
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 197 197
Can someone fill me in on why Chalky White And Al Capone Got beef? it looks like they get into it on the previews but i don't remember them having problems in season 1 or season 2.
 5 years ago '04        #742
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
One of the best episodes of the series. Nucky owe Chalky his life. He saves that n*gga. I hate we didn't have more chalky this season. Can't wait to see what Richard got cracking. I see masseria getting gyp outta there. He causing to much ruckus.The Capone scene gave me chills
 5 years ago '06        #743
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
anybody else notice that damn near everybody on the show has a ridiculous body count? even Meyer caught a body
That's the reason they changed some of the names (like Enoch Nucky THOMPSON instead of his real name Enoch Nucky Johnson) so they could take liberties with some of the things in the story, there were never able to ever contribute a single death to Nucky Johnson in real life. Not saying that he never capped nobody or had it ordered but they were never able to prove it. I think they ended up having to lock him up same way they did Capone, tax evasion.
 5 years ago '05        #744
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 chaos2 said:
I knew Capone was the only one nucky could count on coming long distance to bail him out.. Chalky held him down though even after he turned him down still knowing all this a couple of weeks ago when i finally seen the episode and capone came out at the end i was like

Nucky Not wanting to leave Atlantic City was Straight G

For some reason though i don't think it's going to play out like everyone thinks Nucky is the king of Diplomacy that's the only reason he survives in this world Jimmy Knew Nucky was not a True G in the Beginning that's why he always handled things the way he did.. Capone even though he is a hitter he can't operate that way now that he is a boss he has to show nucky they are equal so i'm guessing there is a sit down and they talk MAsseria into taking out Gyp and they continue business... History tells that Lucky had Siegle take out Masseria and i can't see that happening next week..

So expect some goons get taken out next week early on Gyp's Side, Nucky calls Rothstein as usual they all have to agree, Gyp gets taken out by one of his own on Masseria Orders and Business Goes On, Chalky gets whatever he wants for staying Loyal.
Yeah Lucky had Sigel, Costello, & Genovese take out Masseria that was in 1931 they are in 1923 I believe & I agree it's gonna be a sitdown & Masseria will get rid of Gyp like he originally planned to. He regrets giving him backing with no results. All I know there's no way this ends well for Gyp.
 5 years ago '04        #745
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 3053 3053
 QB Eagles said:
Lamp like Capone . . .

[pic - click to view]

"I need a bath, some chow and then you and me sit down and we talk about who dies."
Dope fu*kin episode...thats how you set up a season finale. cant wait til next sunday.
 5 years ago '06        #746
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
 lostkauze said:
Cause its the 20's and italians don't like black people...
lol its the 2012s and Italians still dont like blacks...
 5 years ago '11        #747
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
i thought this ep was kinda whack...i wanted more. the best of course was the end and when my boy harrow was bringing out his toys. other than that eh...i know i know...buildup and sh*t.

oh and fu*k that bi*ch gillian!!!
 5 years ago '10        #748
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Basicgz said:
AL MOTHAfu*kIN CAPONE!!!!!!!!

This the 1st episode of boardwalk that had me on the edge of my couch & I think that was the most G ending to a episode ever. "You And Me Sit down and we talk about who dies"

Gyp is gonna get k!lled Masseria has had enough. Nucky done dropped 6-7 of his guys already & its about to get worse next episode. It's a worthless war Rosetti started & Masseria dont benefit from it at all & now Torio & Capone is involved so now Nucky has backing. Gyp fu*ked up.

My n*gga Harrow goin to get Tommy out that wh0ore house the best & only way he know how & hopefully k!lls that bi*ch in the process

Meyer tried to warn Lucky he seen that deal was too good to be true a mile away.

great fu*kin eps capone and chalky harrow nuck about to go in next eps cant wait sh*t is going to epic.
 5 years ago '05        #749
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 RileyEsco said:

Episode had me on the edge of my seat.

Chalky one loyal a.ss n*gga. Nucky was a.ss out and he held him down still, even after Nucky played the sh*t out of him. Can't stand that Gillian bi*ch. Did my boy Harrow wrong, but he about to straight goon out though. I swear if they k!ll him off...
yeah thats all i care about. I know gyp getting k!lled,luciano/lanksy/rothstein/chalky/capone are ok

but if harrow is k!lled..i know imma feel worse than when bodie got put down

give me hope harrow!
 5 years ago '11        #750
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,498 | Props total: 21299 21299
I'm wondering after watching the preview again, if Gillian is going to try to murk Rosetti. I see she seduces him in the preview and we know how he gets down with that auto-erotic asphyxiation. Hopefully Richard comes through and murks both while they're preoccupied.

Fu*k! This is going to be a long a.ss week.
[pic - click to view]

Need that finale in my life.
 5 years ago '04        #751
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
I think Luciano and Lansky takes out Gyp to payback Masseria for bailing him out of jail.
 11-26-2012, 06:57 PM         #752
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knucky's devil a.ss came crawling back 2 the n*ggas for help, i would've been satisfied with them blowing his cac brains out
 11-26-2012, 06:58 PM         #753
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
you can get the fu*k outta here with that..............first generation Italians, yes, second not so much as the first, third generation and beyond gives no fu*ks. Im Sicilian with more biracial cousins than I can count at the moment. the last racist family member we had that was racist was my great grandfather who was first generation Sicilian.........all my fathers friends and a.ssociates outside my family are black and I grew up in several black neighborhoods I fu*king hate when people generalize sh*t. and I know my families not the only one. its one thing to say that alot of Mobsters were and are racist and there would be some truth to it but your overall statement is false...........plus I really dont want to hear a kid fro Alabama's views on racism

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #754
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,314 | Props total: 7970 7970
my man rich harrow about to go super saiyan next episode lol, straight bodying dudes

he better not die though

and glad to see capone come thru.....torrio wants to retire, its time for capone to take the crown, but f!ghting with chalky???? chalky must have said some slick sh*t

and luciano ole dumb a.ss, first you get owen bodied now you getting arrested and running to masseria, you think masseria gonna help you without taking your soul in the process, should have listened to lansky

and they really need to give chalky and his people more screentime, its always good to see Omar do his thing

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-26-2012 at 07:24 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #755
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Basicgz said:
Yeah Lucky had Sigel, Costello, & Genovese take out Masseria that was in 1931 they are in 1923 I believe & I agree it's gonna be a sitdown & Masseria will get rid of Gyp like he originally planned to. He regrets giving him backing with no results. All I know there's no way this ends well for Gyp.
im thinking masseria gets rid of gyp and gives luciano that slot........masseria has a weird attraction to luciano, not on some gay sh*t, but it seems he wants to take luciano from the jews (lansky and rothstein) and groom him, plus even though luciano got caught he's a way better hustler then gyp, gyp got problems
 5 years ago '10        #756
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
you can get the fu*k outta here with that..............first generation Italians, yes, second not so much as the first, third generation and beyond gives no fu*ks. Im Sicilian with more biracial cousins than I can count at the moment. the last racist family member we had that was racist was my great grandfather who was first generation Sicilian.........all my fathers friends and a.ssociates outside my family are black and I grew up in several black neighborhoods I fu*king hate when people generalize sh*t. and I know my families not the only one. its one thing to say that alot of Mobsters were and are racist and there would be some truth to it but your overall statement is false...........plus I really dont want to hear a kid fro Alabama's views on racism
maybe you can clear this up for me arent italians light skind blacks? me and my italian girl were arguing bout this im black btw.
 5 years ago '09        #757
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
as far as I can remember Lucky and Joe had a very complicated relationship dating back to when Lucky was a kid. Joe always saw something in him but at the same time always viewed him as a threat and never trusted him so he tried to keep a very wary Lucky close
he has reason to

he should have k!lled luciano a long time ago, luciano sets masseria up while in cohoots with maranzano and then that same year he gets maranzano bodied lol.....luciano was a cuthtroat dude
 5 years ago '07        #758
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 shadydre85 said:
maybe you can clear this up for me arent italians light skind blacks? me and my italian girl were arguing bout this im black btw.
I think Sicilians have some black in them, I could be wrong. I was always told this by my great grandma (shes Sicilian), but 99.9 percent of the time I spoke to her, she was hammered so who knows how true that is lol
 5 years ago '09        #759
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 shadydre85 said:
wtf, im italian and aint sh*t about me black

i have family that are sicialian and a few and i do mean few from malta and they look sorta mixed, kind of.......but i think some sicilians have african and or arabic blood in them, not sure

but not all italians
 5 years ago '09        #760
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 NoTitleSince73 said:
I think Sicilians have some black in them, I could be wrong. I was always told this by my great grandma (shes Sicilian), but 99.9 percent of the time I spoke to her, she was hammered so who knows how true that is lol
you sure she wasnt irish
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago