OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #721
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #722
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
eli walked out that car looking gooned up!
 5 years ago '11        #723
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,491 | Props total: 21280 21280

Episode had me on the edge of my seat.

Chalky one loyal a.ss n*gga. Nucky was a.ss out and he held him down still, even after Nucky played the sh*t out of him. Can't stand that Gillian bi*ch. Did my boy Harrow wrong, but he about to straight goon out though. I swear if they k!ll him off...
 5 years ago '06        #724
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11

finally an episode without that bi*ch margaret hopefully she gone for good

sh*ts bout to go down

capone >>>

cant wait

5 years ago '06        #725
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
 25toLife said:

finally an episode without that bi*ch margaret hopefully she gone for good

sh*ts bout to go down

capone >>>

cant wait

Glad to know Im not the only one that hates the sh*t outta that stupid bi*ch, please someone off this wh0ore for gods sake.

But yes Capone had me like when he hopped out the ride too.
 5 years ago '10        #726
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
My n*ggas, I don't think I've ever been so hype as I was when Eli & Capone showed up. This episode was SO gully. n*ggas bout to die.
 5 years ago '09        #727
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,246 | Props total: 19358 19358
This show is flames Richard about to put in that work
 5 years ago '06        #728
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
Capone is so fu*kin G!
Literally 2 fu*kin lines in the whole episode and made the whole thing AMAZING!
Cant fu*kin wait for the Finale! Thanks u HBO!!

We are all blessed with great television
Boardwalk, Walking Dead, and Dexter in 1 night!
 5 years ago '04        #729
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17434 17434
holy sh*t just watched this episode on demand...gotdam sh*ts about to go the fu*k down

Chalky is set if he gets through this....

Capone >>>>
 5 years ago '05        #730
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
did anyone else get chills when they saw Richie pulling the tools out and then seeing his sniper rifle again!!! cot damn!!! Richie going in!!!!! his taking this sh*t back to world war 1....man I can't fu*king wait!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #731
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
I knew Capone was the only one nucky could count on coming long distance to bail him out.. Chalky held him down though even after he turned him down still knowing all this a couple of weeks ago when i finally seen the episode and capone came out at the end i was like

Nucky Not wanting to leave Atlantic City was Straight G

For some reason though i don't think it's going to play out like everyone thinks Nucky is the king of Diplomacy that's the only reason he survives in this world Jimmy Knew Nucky was not a True G in the Beginning that's why he always handled things the way he did.. Capone even though he is a hitter he can't operate that way now that he is a boss he has to show nucky they are equal so i'm guessing there is a sit down and they talk MAsseria into taking out Gyp and they continue business... History tells that Lucky had Siegle take out Masseria and i can't see that happening next week..

So expect some goons get taken out next week early on Gyp's Side, Nucky calls Rothstein as usual they all have to agree, Gyp gets taken out by one of his own on Masseria Orders and Business Goes On, Chalky gets whatever he wants for staying Loyal.
 5 years ago '11        #732
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,111 | Props total: 5473 5473
Lamp like Capone . . .

[pic - click to view]

"I need a bath, some chow and then you and me sit down and we talk about who dies."

Last edited by QB Eagles; 11-26-2012 at 04:30 AM..
 11-26-2012, 04:41 AM         #733
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God damn, between Walking Dead, Homeland and Based Empire— last night was beastly.

5 years ago '07        #734
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
solid a.ss episode, next weeks finale is about to get serious. I really wonder if they do k!ll Richard, Id be kinda mad lol one of my fav characters. I really wonder how long Gillian is gonna be alive tho, cant stand that smut lol. Hopefully dude goes in there k!lls everyone but the little boy and the hookers. Bounces with the kid and that girl
 5 years ago '07        #735
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
yup, Rothstein dies first and that sets off the chain of events that leads Lucciano and Torrio to form the 5 Families

Costello I could see but guys like Genovese and Anastasia are over the top, temper mental, violent Sicilian-born sociopaths............sound familiar?

plus I think they would have already been introduced by now.............

Stefano Magaddino got a shout out this episode which was cool...............
On November 4, 1928, Arnold Rothstein was shot and mortally wounded during a business meeting at Manhattan's Park Central Hotel at Seventh Avenue near 55th Street.[13] He died the next day at the Stuyvesant Polyclinic Hospital in Manhattan.[1] The shooting was allegedly linked to debts owed from a 3-day, high stakes poker game which he had participated in the previous month with several a.ssociates and acquaintances. Rothstein was said to have had a cold streak, and owed $320,000 at the end of the game. He refused to pay the debt, claiming the game was fixed. The hit was arranged to punish Rothstein for reneging on this debt.[14]

The gambler George "Hump" McManus was arrested for the murder, but later acquitted for lack of evidence.[14]

According to Kevin Cook in his book Titanic Thompson (2010), the poker game was fixed by a gambler, Titanic Thompson (real name Alvin Clarence Thomas) and his a.ssociate, Nate Raymond. Due to some complicated side bets, by the end Rothstein owed $319,000 to Raymond (much of which Raymond was due, by secret agreement, to pass on to Thompson); $30,000 to Thompson; and approximately $200,000 to the other gamblers present. McManus owed Rothstein $51,000. Rothstein stalled for time, saying that he would not be able to pay until after the elections of November 1928, when he expected to win $550,000 for successfully backing Hoover for President and Roosevelt for Governor. Thompson testified at McManus's trial, describing him as "a swell loser" who would never have shot Rothstein.[15] According to Cook, Thompson later told some of his acquaintances that the k!ller had not been McManus, but his "bag-man", Hyman Biller, who fled to Cuba shortly afterwards.[16]

In his k!ll the Dutchman! (1971), a biography of Dutch Schultz, the crime reporter Paul Sann suggests that Schultz murdered Rothstein. He says this was in retaliation for the murder of Schultz's friend and a.ssociate, Joey Noel, by Rothstein's protégé, Jack "Legs" Diamond.

On his deathbed, Rothstein refused to identify his k!ller, answering police inquiries with, "You stick to your trade. I'll stick to mine."[17] Rothstein was buried at Ridgewood's Union Field Cemetery in an Orthodox Jewish ceremony.
 11-26-2012, 08:52 AM         #736
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
God damn, between Walking Dead, Homeland and Based Empire— last night was beastly.

[pic - click to view]

This was one of the best Sunday tv nights in ages

And this episode was one of my favourites this season, if not my favourite.

Great opening with a great fu*king finish too.

When Capone walked out from behind everybody I literally
 5 years ago '04        #737
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17434 17434
 QB Eagles said:
Lamp like Capone . . .

[pic - click to view]

"I need a bath, some chow and then you and me sit down and we talk about who dies."
 5 years ago '09        #738
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
Chalky White

5 years ago '05        #739
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 chaos2 said:
I knew Capone was the only one nucky could count on coming long distance to bail him out.. Chalky held him down though even after he turned him down still knowing all this a couple of weeks ago when i finally seen the episode and capone came out at the end i was like

Nucky Not wanting to leave Atlantic City was Straight G

For some reason though i don't think it's going to play out like everyone thinks Nucky is the king of Diplomacy that's the only reason he survives in this world Jimmy Knew Nucky was not a True G in the Beginning that's why he always handled things the way he did.. Capone even though he is a hitter he can't operate that way now that he is a boss he has to show nucky they are equal so i'm guessing there is a sit down and they talk MAsseria into taking out Gyp and they continue business... History tells that Lucky had Siegle take out Masseria and i can't see that happening next week..

So expect some goons get taken out next week early on Gyp's Side, Nucky calls Rothstein as usual they all have to agree, Gyp gets taken out by one of his own on Masseria Orders and Business Goes On, Chalky gets whatever he wants for staying Loyal.

i think nucky always had that G in him, jimmy just never saw it. no way he can rise to the top without doing some type of work. as old as nucky is he stay fu*king people up, which leads me to believe he def been puttin in work.
 5 years ago '11        #740
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 NoTitleSince73 said:
On his deathbed, Rothstein refused to identify his k!ller, answering police inquiries with, "You stick to your trade. I'll stick to mine."

that's a cold fu*king line
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago