OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #661
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
I don't think he'd get this wrong; I think he got distracted. In one of the earlier scripts there was a f!ght scene we didn't end up filming. But the hit wasn't well scouted-out, and Owen wasn't on his game. He was thinking about other things, and the beautiful irony is that discovering how his life would turn out ended up k!lling him.

dammit man..I wanted to see his execution.

5 years ago '05        #662
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 Jacc Blacc said:
luciano already told masseria knuck was coming for his head but luciano whispered something into masseria's ear, imo someone told luciano what was gonna happen, probably not thinking luciano would ever tell masseria but he did

outside of the steam room you had all those dudes planning sh*t, they knew owen was coming, there would be no point for luciano to whisper something he already said out loud to masseria
This and the fact it left the viewers not knowing added more power to the owen dead scene.
 5 years ago '04        #663
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 194 194
Where is the dude who went with Owen?! i think he was a Spy!
 11-21-2012, 08:09 AM         #664
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probably the best show ive ever seen, maybe tying with game of thrones

wonder what cliffhanger is gonna be left for us

end of the season always goes out with a bang

- was pissed off about owen, had that swag where he seemed untouchable/ was gonna be a long term character
 5 years ago '09        #665
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 chaos2 said:
Where is the dude who went with Owen?! i think he was a Spy!
agreed......no way he wasnt involved or masseria would have over night shipped his a.ss too
 5 years ago '04        #666
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Did y'all not read the interview I posted, the actor who played Owen essentially tells how he got knocked off. Lack of focus.
 5 years ago '04        #667
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 C.R.I.P. said:
Did y'all not read the interview I posted, the actor who played Owen essentially tells how he got knocked off. Lack of focus.
if they didnt show it then it didnt happen

they left no indication in what they showed that he failed because of lack of focus
 5 years ago '04        #668
scandalous42 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 1 1
Here's a thought

What if Nucky masterminded Owen's death.. would you put it past him? What if Nucky wanted Owen and partner to get caught and k!lled?? What would he stand to gain? What if Nuck told Lucky and Myer 'im sending these 2 guys down to k!ll Masseria and one of them is fu*king my wife. I want you to use this intel to get in with Masseria so I can k!ll him properly and I will give you the financial backing/heroin/equity you need to become a real player' Nuck isn't stupid he knows Masseria is protected.. see how many soldiers he had with him playing Bocci? He knew sending Owen and one other dude would be a fools errand, he said it himself 'i just thought the operation would be bigger than this' but he knew, he knew he could talk them into it. Nuck told Lucky to give owen up to gain Joe Masseria's trust, to get in the inner circle so he could get intel for a real chance to k!ll him. Maybe not even k!ll Joe, maybe k!ll Gyp Rossetti and make a true with Masseria.

You think Nucky didn't know about Owen and his wife? Owen said it himself about the butler when he said 'he sees more than you think'. if we were to run with my theory, the butler tipped off Nucky, Nucky set up Owen to get Lucky and Myer in the Masseria circle of trust in the hopes that Lucky will provide the intel for Chalkys Army to take out the Boss of all Bosses. Lucky and Meyer then get the opportunity the piece of the action that Nucky promised in his meeting when all the top shotters came to the ritz last week.

Thoughts?

We already know Lucky and crew are entrepreneurs looking to make a buck where they can. What if Nucky promised them the financial backing they're looking for by getting in with Joe Masseria?
 5 years ago '06        #669
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 scandalous42 said:
Here's a thought

What if Nucky masterminded Owen's death.. would you put it past him? What if Nucky wanted Owen and partner to get caught and k!lled?? What would he stand to gain? What if Nuck told Lucky and Myer 'im sending these 2 guys down to k!ll Masseria and one of them is fu*king my wife. I want you to use this intel to get in with Masseria so I can k!ll him properly and I will give you the financial backing/heroin/equity you need to become a real player' Nuck isn't stupid he knows Masseria is protected.. see how many soldiers he had with him playing Bocci? He knew sending Owen and one other dude would be a fools errand, he said it himself 'i just thought the operation would be bigger than this' but he knew, he knew he could talk them into it. Nuck told Lucky to give owen up to gain Joe Masseria's trust, to get in the inner circle so he could get intel for a real chance to k!ll him. Maybe not even k!ll Joe, maybe k!ll Gyp Rossetti and make a true with Masseria.

You think Nucky didn't know about Owen and his wife? Owen said it himself about the butler when he said 'he sees more than you think'. if we were to run with my theory, the butler tipped off Nucky, Nucky set up Owen to get Lucky and Myer in the Masseria circle of trust in the hopes that Lucky will provide the intel for Chalkys Army to take out the Boss of all Bosses. Lucky and Meyer then get the opportunity the piece of the action that Nucky promised in his meeting when all the top shotters came to the ritz last week.

Thoughts?

We already know Lucky and crew are entrepreneurs looking to make a buck where they can. What if Nucky promised them the financial backing they're looking for by getting in with Joe Masseria?

Good fu*king post.

Funnily enough, my girl said Nuck was setting Owen up even before he arrived back in a crate (it's funny because she usually sucks at calling stuff). She just had it down to Nucky knowing about the affair though and wanting to get revenge, so sending him on a suicide mission. I thought about it but wondered why he'd bother. It was a bit too elaborate and long winded for a revenge tip. He could have just spared himself the hassle and offed Owen personally, that and he's already dangerously low on man power. So why k!ll your right hand man? At least keep him around until the war's over, then deal with him.

Reading your post, however, your idea certainly seems viable, a good one, and is definitely the sort of ruthless cunning we know Nucky's capable of.

Even if you take out the part of him knowing about the affair (his reaction to Margaret's reaction after they found Owen seemed like genuine surprise to me...like "Why are you so upset? He was only my bodyguard" kind of thing), I still think he'd be ruthless enough to sacrifice one of his own men to put that sort of plot in motion. He knew how Owen liked to do things, on the quiet, on his own, and so knew he wouldn't say no to the attempted hit. He promises Lucky & Meyer the financial backing AR wouldn't give them if they work with him on getting rid of Joe and Gyp and so on and so on.

Again, good post. Props.
 5 years ago '09        #670
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 scandalous42 said:
Here's a thought

What if Nucky masterminded Owen's death.. would you put it past him? What if Nucky wanted Owen and partner to get caught and k!lled?? What would he stand to gain? What if Nuck told Lucky and Myer 'im sending these 2 guys down to k!ll Masseria and one of them is fu*king my wife. ?
if knucky knew then he wouldnt have looked so surprise by margaret's reaction towards owen's death

that sh*t caught knucky off guard, any man with half a brain would feel margaret and owen had something going on after she cried the way she did
 5 years ago '09        #671
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 skillahmang said:

he was like the Furio from Sopranos. fu*king with a man's wife.

Furio didn't fu*k Carmela, but he tried to k!ll Tony (he changed his mind not to k!ll Tony asap)
 5 years ago '05        #672
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 scandalous42 said:
Here's a thought

Thoughts?

Was just about to sh*t all over your post but then i actually read it! Great fu*king perspective.

Still dont think your right though as Luciano went to rothstein first so that kind of decredits your theory
 5 years ago '07        #673
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
slater got what he had coming...nucky put two and two together and i hope he tax margaret's a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #674
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,881 | Props total: 5690 5690
 Jacc Blacc said:
if knucky knew then he wouldnt have looked so surprise by margaret's reaction towards owen's death

that sh*t caught knucky off guard, any man with half a brain would feel margaret and owen had something going on after she cried the way she did
yeh you could tell he was shocked at the way she reacted, that theory that was post is nonsense but who knows
 5 years ago '04        #675
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
lol also why would Nucky look so shocked if he knew he set Owen up.
 5 years ago '11        #676
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
maybe he ain't know the extent of their relationship bi*ch acted like Teddy was in that box...you'd think the smut could've at least waited til she got alone in a bathroom or something.
 5 years ago '12        #677
bpw5009 1 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 168 168
 wjcorner said:
maybe he ain't know the extent of their relationship bi*ch acted like Teddy was in that box...you'd think the smut could've at least waited til she got alone in a bathroom or something.
Real sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #678
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
 scandalous42 said:
Here's a thought

Thoughts?

check my earlier post i think nucky set him up

we all know what happens in history to joe arnold and lucky etc
 5 years ago '06        #679
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 CaLLaHaN said:
chalky is omar great ancestor...
 5 years ago '04        #680
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
I tried to tell yall, Luciano and Lansky knew nothing..

Click on Ep 35 Clip
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago