OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 199
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 124
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #641
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 lostkauze said:
I don't know if anybody caught the boss sh*t that stephen roots character pulled this episode. I didnt until I watched it a second time. The show opens with knucky getting a call from him and he convinced knucky to put some money on the boy jess smith's head. Then halfway into it he manipulates Jess Smith into acting erratically by burning the money in the backyard. He uses that as justification to have daughterty ALSO put money on the boys head. Dude got paid twice for the same hit, and the dude ends up k!lling himself anyways.
lol The Colonel came up 80 grand!
 11-19-2012, 11:57 PM         #642
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:


Damn Gyp...
dude shoulda known to keep his mouth shut


gyps scenes are the best right now
 5 years ago '09        #643
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
i thought owen the goon was invinsible
 5 years ago '05        #644
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$12,639 | Props total: 23236 23236
Gyp got that Tiger Woods swing down to a tee

Nucky saw how Margaret was hysterical over Owen
 5 years ago '11        #645
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 lostkauze said:
I don't know if anybody caught the boss sh*t that stephen roots character pulled this episode. I didnt until I watched it a second time. The show opens with knucky getting a call from him and he convinced knucky to put some money on the boy jess smith's head. Then halfway into it he manipulates Jess Smith into acting erratically by burning the money in the backyard. He uses that as justification to have daughterty ALSO put money on the boys head. Dude got paid twice for the same hit, and the dude ends up k!lling himself anyways.
Yeah I peeped that slick sh*t is his character the same from office space though?

to everybody mad at Margaret, did ya conviently forget Nucky tricking around and doing her like he did that singer chick? bi*ch was on the way out anyways
 5 years ago '09        #646
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19307 19307
Owen dead? finally tired of his simpin a.ss
 5 years ago '06        #647
Haereticus 
space
avatar space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
Way I figure it, Lucky & Meyer just told Joe about the little meeting Nucky arranged with all the other bosses, where they wouldn't back his move against Maseria. Rather than actual details of Owen's attempted hit they'd gained from a snitch of some sort, I think they just let him know that Nucky would be making an attempt on his life in general.

I figure them telling him that alone would be cause enough for him to heighten his security. Remember, Nuck's goons had tailed Joe to the baths and figured that would be where he was exposed. Lucky & Meyer tell him someone's going to try and k!ll him, so he beefs up his protection.

Owen's hit fails and he's Next Day Delivered to the Ritz in a box. Simple enough.


I fear for Harrow, I really do. Got his revenge with Manny at the start of the season, found himself a woman, taken on Jimmy's kid, a family, peace. Nobody on this show gets that much happiness and joy without some serious repercussions.

The only reason I can see him getting tooled up next episode, thus putting him in danger, is for money. Like mentioned before, I think he's going to get roped in to Nucky's mess on a promise that he can make enough money off one last hit to be able to take his new woman away from her father, take Jimmy's kid away from that bi*ch Jillian, run away and lead a happy life.

I remember literally jumping up and cheering when he blew Manny's face off at the start, I fear my reaction's going to be the complete, polar opposite for him come the end of the season.
 5 years ago '05        #648
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 466 466
 Haereticus said:
Way I figure it, Lucky & Meyer just told Joe about the little meeting Nucky arranged with all the other bosses, where they wouldn't back his move against Maseria. Rather than actual details of Owen's attempted hit they'd gained from a snitch of some sort, I think they just let him know that Nucky would be making an attempt on his life in general.

I figure them telling him that alone would be cause enough for him to heighten his security. Remember, Nuck's goons had tailed Joe to the baths and figured that would be where he was exposed. Lucky & Meyer tell him someone's going to try and k!ll him, so he beefs up his protection.

Owen's hit fails and he's Next Day Delivered to the Ritz in a box. Simple enough.


I fear for Harrow, I really do. Got his revenge with Manny at the start of the season, found himself a woman, taken on Jimmy's kid, a family, peace. Nobody on this show gets that much happiness and joy without some serious repercussions.

The only reason I can see him getting tooled up next episode, thus putting him in danger, is for money. Like mentioned before, I think he's going to get roped in to Nucky's mess on a promise that he can make enough money off one last hit to be able to take his new woman away from her father, take Jimmy's kid away from that bi*ch Jillian, run away and lead a happy life.

I remember literally jumping up and cheering when he blew Manny's face off at the start, I fear my reaction's going to be the complete, polar opposite for him come the end of the season.
But when masseria said ok we have a deal he said tell me your information.

Luciano smiles and moves towards masseriaas if he is saying some secret sh*t.


Last edited by cowlersleycowle; 11-20-2012 at 08:06 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #649
t from the 617 
space
avatar space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6121 6121
nobody ratted on owen specifically, lucky and meyer tipped him that nucky was plotting so he was ready

in the scene where they go into the bath house masseria is telling the dude not to let anyone in, nobody had to tell this dude the exact plot for him to understand what was up
 5 years ago '08        #650
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2129 2129
Next week....:hillwhoa: Straight pandemonium
 5 years ago '09        #651
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Vin Steezel said:
why do you n*ggas feel the need to summerize the show in your post?

There is a difference between discussing the show and expressing your opinon like



and just FLAT OUT explaining the fu*king plot of the episode. This aint fu*king wikipedia.


For instance, whats the point of this?
wait...
u're surprised/upset that we're more than just discussing the show in here?
opinions & summaries aren't allowed on message boards?
duly noted
 5 years ago '04        #652
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
my god next week's ep looks craaaazy
 11-20-2012, 04:20 PM         #653
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
chalky is omar great ancestor...
 11-20-2012, 04:22 PM         #654
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From scences from the next week I think Harrow is going to try and leave with jimmy's son and his girl but gonna run into some problem with gyp and jillian.

I think Nucky is going to give chalky the place on the boardwalk for his help getting rid of gyp.

Cant wait till next sunday. Giants + Boardwalk gonna be a good a.ss night.
 5 years ago '08        #655
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 t from the 617 said:
nobody ratted on owen specifically, lucky and meyer tipped him that nucky was plotting so he was ready

in the scene where they go into the bath house masseria is telling the dude not to let anyone in, nobody had to tell this dude the exact plot for him to understand what was up
imo someone tipped Meyer and lucky and in turn they told Masseria in order to get the heroin start up money. They already told him Nicky was making a move and once he said he'd give them the money he asked for specifics which Lucky whispered in his ear. The only people who could have sold Nicky out were the agent that went with Owen or the dude Nicky sent to go head up the distillery.
 5 years ago '08        #656
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
 wjcorner said:
Yeah I peeped that slick sh*t is his character the same from office space though?

to everybody mad at Margaret, did ya conviently forget Nucky tricking around and doing her like he did that singer chick? bi*ch was on the way out anyways
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Nucky saved the ho from an abusive husband. Now she's getting herself and her kids taken care of. Plus she donated his highway to the church. fu*k that evil bi*ch

I bet she ain't running to the bathroom to clean the c*m out her pus*y after she fu*ks mchenchman either like she does nucky
 5 years ago '09        #657
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
 THE RETURN 35 said:
i thought owen the goon was invinsible
he might be invisible but he aint invincible
 5 years ago '09        #658
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
 t from the 617 said:
nobody ratted on owen specifically, lucky and meyer tipped him that nucky was plotting so he was ready
luciano already told masseria knuck was coming for his head but luciano whispered something into masseria's ear, imo someone told luciano what was gonna happen, probably not thinking luciano would ever tell masseria but he did


outside of the steam room you had all those dudes planning sh*t, they knew owen was coming, there would be no point for luciano to whisper something he already said out loud to masseria
 5 years ago '09        #659
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7948 7948
 40ozHenny said:
imo someone tipped Meyer and lucky and in turn they told Masseria in order to get the heroin start up money. They already told him Nicky was making a move and once he said he'd give them the money he asked for specifics which Lucky whispered in his ear. The only people who could have sold Nicky out were the agent that went with Owen or the dude Nicky sent to go head up the distillery.
co-sign....the agent was there when owen rolled in, and the agent didnt get sent back in that box so if the agent is alive next eisode i think we know who ratted, sh*t im pretty sure knucky will also be able to figure it out, only 5 people in that room,aint that hard to figure who told luciano
 5 years ago '04        #660
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,664 | Props total: 11307 11307
 thegoldenhero said:
Owen dead? finally tired of his simpin a.ss


he was like the Furio from Sopranos. fu*king with a man's wife.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy