OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #621
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
 supervillain said:
No way I'm sending my right hand man, on a suicide mission in a war over a bi*ch Im not even fu*kin...think about that for sec. I see what you're saying but there's more sh*t at stake right now...finish the war then handle that. Plus Owen insisted he go on his own. The writer said that...that's the way Owen liked to do things, alone n quiet. Like his days in the IRA. So he's at fault...he under estimated the italians..

But I think I missed how Luciano n Meyer got the inside info when neither of them were in the room when nucky and owen discussed the hit....somebody snitched?
If the cop is still alive then he's the snitch. He's the one that came to Knucky with intel on Joe's location.
 11-19-2012, 08:49 AM         #622
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For some reason I thought tonight was the season finale

Got it confused with GOT cus it has 10 episodes a season.

Great news!

You knew Owen was done, this ain't no bar bathroom strangling son - this is a BOSS.
 11-19-2012, 09:09 AM         #623
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't like to be that guy, and I rarely am and I already know the answer but...

we're gonna act like no one smelled a dead corpse in the crate? Not one person walked up to it and said, "Ehhh what's that smell?" or anything Not to mention the hotel people didn't smell anything either. You can't hide that smell. But I know, I know, it's entertainment. It's a TV show. It was done that way for ultimate effect.

At first I thought both their bodies were in the crate, but you're right, that was just his legs or knees bunched up. So it has to be the cop. He set him up. Either that or he let Luciano and the jew know or something. Either way, he snitched.
 5 years ago '09        #624
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8864 8864
 pa_general said:
CRAZY episode...lol am I wrong for feeling more bad for Totino's cousin than Owen??
Margret has no right to be mad @ Nucky stupuid hoe..........

No your not wrong Owen is a snake, I lost respect for GYP, fu*k him, I hope that my n*gga Chalky k!lls him
 5 years ago '06        #625
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 ash1990 said:
Margret has no right to be mad @ Nucky stupuid hoe..........

No your not wrong Owen is a snake, I lost respect for GYP, fu*k him, I hope that my n*gga Chalky k!lls him

Right...

Nucky took that bird and her ninos out the hood, gave her bread and she has the nerve to sleep with his muscle.

F*ck Margaret!

And yeah Gyp is too much of a loose canon...won't be surprised if one of his own goonies put a shell in his head.

Beat that poor mans damn head in like a cheap Pinata!
 5 years ago '10        #626
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 969 969
Its about time they k!lled that f*ggot Owen and I hope Margaret is next.
 5 years ago '05        #627
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I cant feel bad for a dude that willingly went two deep to try to take out a boss........
This ^^^^^ I was like really just 2 of yall
 5 years ago '09        #628
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
 TRILL SH1T said:
@ Masseria sent Owen back Fed Ex next day air... This dude Gyp... I have no words for that dude... And smh a Nucky going clamaring back to Chalky for help next Episode
yeah, obviously someone told luciano what was gonna happen, my guess is it was doyle, dude is known to be a big talker, i would say it was the agent but i see no reason the agent would tell luciano and it definetly wasnt knucky's brother eli

the way i see it knucky gets backing from capone since torrio doesnt give a fukk, he's ready to retire, and help from chalky in turn he gives chalky the club he wants on the boardwalk

and gyp, im pretty sure his right hand man is gonna body him, or someone from his own crew, his people dont even like him, how the fukk you k!ll someones cousin and then tell dude 'you owe me" like you did dude a favor

he basically sh*tted on dude in front of everybody, sh*t is emberassing

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 11-19-2012 at 02:34 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #629
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
not at all............Gyp did Totino and his cousin dirty.......

I cant feel bad for a dude that willingly went two deep to try to take out a boss........
a boss is only a man, and imo he would have been able to do it if masseria wasnt tipped off by luciano my only question is why didnt they k!ll the fed agent also??

but roseeti is gonna be at jimmy's house next week and richard looks like he strapping up, gyp probably said something slick to richard's chick or maybe the kid, hope he teams up with knucky
 5 years ago '09        #630
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 subway series said:
i think nucky knew about owen banging his mrs and sent him on a suicide mission
knucky wanted owen to take a team it was owen who wanted to do that sh*t solo dolo
 5 years ago '06        #631
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557

[video - click to view]

Damn Gyp...
 11-19-2012, 03:54 PM         #632
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
yeah, obviously someone told luciano what was gonna happen, my guess is it was doyle, dude is known to be a big talker, i would say it was the agent but i see no reason the agent would tell luciano and it definetly wasnt knucky's brother eli

the way i see it knucky gets backing from capone since torrio doesnt give a fukk, he's ready to retire, and help from chalky in turn he gives chalky the club he wants on the boardwalk

and gyp, im pretty sure his right hand man is gonna body him, or someone from his own crew, his people dont even like him, how the fukk you k!ll someones cousin and then tell dude 'you owe me" like you did dude a favor

he basically sh*tted on dude in front of everybody, sh*t is embarrassing

interesting point, i wonder what happened to the agent, why wasn't he sent back also
 5 years ago '07        #633
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
Gyp is fu*king crazy lol jesus, but that sh*t is gonna come back to bite him in the a.ss I bet. Dudes wont show loyalty to you if you murder their family members over bullsh*t. Sucks Owen got wacked, Margret was losing her sh*t nucky was like
 5 years ago '09        #634
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 DrX said:
interesting point, i wonder what happened to the agent, why wasn't he sent back also
yeah, he went up there with owen but he wasnt in the box
 5 years ago '05        #635
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 C.R.I.P. said:
they didn't know the details of the attack..they just told him Nucky was planning on moving on him.

Masseria is a true boss, they were foolish to think that he wouldn't be prepared for something like that.
nah you saw luciano whisper to masseria. then the scene cut so obviously somebody told luciano.
 5 years ago '09        #636
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Was a very slow epi till the ending wow unexpected
 5 years ago '04        #637
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
I just pray that they show a flashback of Owen being murdered. I would give this season a A for that alone.
 5 years ago '10        #638
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391

[video - click to view]

next weeks preview
 5 years ago '10        #639
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
heres the link if anyone needs it...

also more links if that one dosent work

Last edited by shadydre85; 11-19-2012 at 08:49 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #640
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 shadydre85 said:

next weeks preview
finally some fu*king shots pop off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago