OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #501
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Low key, Nucky, Rothstein, and Lucky should be thankful that annoying, talkative guy ran into them on the boardwalk, because judging by the timing of the bomb, they would have been in the explosion otherwise..
 5 years ago '04        #502
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 HeruDat said:
yup. AND STILL NO CHALKY WHITE.
Look like he gonna squad up with Nucky next episode.
 5 years ago '04        #503
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 1429 1429
now the simp episodes set this up for trill nucky

people may now appreciate those so called slow episodes

when he snaps it has more meaning same as van alden


nice build up
 5 years ago '10        #504
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400


if anyone needs it...
 5 years ago '05        #505
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
i knew van alden was gonna reach his breaking point. they fu*ked with him way too much. i cant wait to see chalky and purnsley
 5 years ago '06        #506
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
Its about fu*king time with Van Alden....Been waiting on him to go crazy for AWHILE
 5 years ago '12        #507
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
 C.R.I.P. said:
Look like he gonna squad up with Nucky next episode.
Why and the fu*k hasn't Nucky turned to Chalky in the first place to take care of Gyp Rosetti; idiot, smh asking Chalky and Pearly to help his side chick but not to handle Rosetti
 5 years ago '11        #508
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 TRILL SH1T said:
Why and the fu*k hasn't Nucky turned to Chalky in the first place to take care of Gyp Rosetti; idiot, smh asking Chalky and Pearly to help his side chick but not to handle Rosetti
good point you got there. i'm glad that billie bi*ch is dead tho. she was fkn annoying as well. gus this, gus that, bi*ch stfu.

 Liban said:
Van Aldens wife >>>>>>

I wonder who's side Harrow will take. He seemed pissed off with the way Gillian portrayed Jimmys death. Wouldn't be surprised if he offed her soon.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit /clay davis. i hope so too!!


Last edited by Kyeezy; 11-05-2012 at 09:53 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #509
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
too bad they k!lled manny, he could be going sherriff wydell on gyp.



[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #510
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
Best eps to date...Van Alden is now a goon! Looks like they bout to go to war.
 5 years ago '05        #511
Basicgz 
space
avatar space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Harrow is a key piece in this episode and the rest of the season. When he said "Jimmy Deserved Better Than This" before the fake Jimmy was cremated he was talkin to Jillian and indirectly saying she was wrong to slander his name like that after all Jimmy did for her. I think he will k!ll her somewhere down the line, its only so long before her deception and pretending to be innocent catches up with her.

Harrow being introduced to Rosetti I think is key cause I predict It will be Harrow that takes out Rosetti down the line.

Van Alden situation is really cool, his wife just goes with the flow and I think that without her he wouldnt be sh*t Dead bodies, selling liquor, she's the brain of the operation a straight boss bi*ch stay at home mommy

Nucky's distraction is gone so a LOT of things he will begin to see & his awareness will be high & Eli is behind him again to help. I think Owen is fu*ked now that the side hoe got blown up cause Nucky gone catch that sh*t he been doin with Margaret & k!ll them both. The goonies are on the way
 5 years ago '10        #512
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
can someone clear this up for me? is margret prego with irsh dudes baby? is that why she asked the doctor for that thing??
 5 years ago '07        #513
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 shadydre85 said:
can someone clear this up for me? is margret prego with irsh dudes baby? is that why she asked the doctor for that thing??
I think the thing she asked for is to prevent pregnancy? I could be wrong tho.
 5 years ago '05        #514
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 shadydre85 said:
can someone clear this up for me? is margret prego with irsh dudes baby? is that why she asked the doctor for that thing??
she doesnt want to get prego with his baby because if she pops up with a baby nicky gonna know it aint his.
 5 years ago '08        #515
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 shadydre85 said:
can someone clear this up for me? is margret prego with irsh dudes baby? is that why she asked the doctor for that thing??
nah, she trying to NOT get pregnant. Diaphram was the contraception of that time, bi*ch tryna take madd nuts freely fu*king dirty ho

and the entire time Nucky stopped to talk to that circus clown I am like why in the fu*k would Nucky stop his conversation w/ Arnold Rothstein and Lucky Luciano to talk to this clown, for as long as he was talking to him....really? sh*t was a dead giveaway that something huge was about to happen...pretty bad

besides that great great EP....when my n*gga Torio was talkin to O'Bannion, giving him madd foreshadowing/warnings...Pompei!
 5 years ago '04        #516
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,909 | Props total: 17477 17477
Van Alden and the Mask dude are the only ones that keep me watching this sh*t...

Van Alden's storyline is great
 5 years ago '04        #517
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Van Alden just showed why you dont keep fu*king with the crazy n*gga at work .

And Billy got a raw deal, young cute girl didn't deserve that sh*t, ol simpin a.ss Nucky shoulda just left her alone, instead he got her bodied .
 5 years ago '05        #518
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
just watched the trailer for next weeks episode.....sh*t looks crazy!!! nucky says its war with everyone!
 5 years ago '06        #519
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Basicgz said:
Harrow is a key piece in this episode and the rest of the season. When he said "Jimmy Deserved Better Than This" before the fake Jimmy was cremated he was talkin to Jillian and indirectly saying she was wrong to slander his name like that after all Jimmy did for her. I think he will k!ll her somewhere down the line, its only so long before her deception and pretending to be innocent catches up with her.

Harrow being introduced to Rosetti I think is key cause I predict It will be Harrow that takes out Rosetti down the line.

Van Alden situation is really cool, his wife just goes with the flow and I think that without her he wouldnt be sh*t Dead bodies, selling liquor, she's the brain of the operation a straight boss bi*ch stay at home mommy

Nucky's distraction is gone so a LOT of things he will begin to see & his awareness will be high & Eli is behind him again to help. I think Owen is fu*ked now that the side hoe got blown up cause Nucky gone catch that sh*t he been doin with Margaret & k!ll them both. The goonies are on the way
At least someone else picked up on Harrow.. dude has a lot of doors slightly open for him.. i think he will come up after he k!lls Rosetti..
 5 years ago '11        #520
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
richard is my nga!!!

they better not ever k!ll him off down the line! i will be mad and so upset.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy