Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #501
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 5654 5654
 HeruDat said:
yup. AND STILL NO CHALKY WHITE.
Look like he gonna squad up with Nucky next episode.
 6 years ago '04        #502
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,030 | Props total: 1506 1506
now the simp episodes set this up for trill nucky

people may now appreciate those so called slow episodes

when he snaps it has more meaning same as van alden

nice build up
 6 years ago '10        #503
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426

if anyone needs it...
 6 years ago '05        #504
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 190 190
i knew van alden was gonna reach his breaking point. they fu*ked with him way too much. i cant wait to see chalky and purnsley
 6 years ago '06        #505
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1375 1375
Its about fu*king time with Van Alden....Been waiting on him to go crazy for AWHILE
 6 years ago '12        #506
TRILL SH1T 101 heat pts101
space
space
$6,139 | Props total: 4958 4958
 C.R.I.P. said:
Look like he gonna squad up with Nucky next episode.
Why and the fu*k hasn't Nucky turned to Chalky in the first place to take care of Gyp Rosetti; idiot, smh asking Chalky and Pearly to help his side chick but not to handle Rosetti
 6 years ago '11        #507
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 516 516
 TRILL SH1T said:
Why and the fu*k hasn't Nucky turned to Chalky in the first place to take care of Gyp Rosetti; idiot, smh asking Chalky and Pearly to help his side chick but not to handle Rosetti
good point you got there. i'm glad that billie bi*ch is dead tho. she was fkn annoying as well. gus this, gus that, bi*ch stfu.

Liban said:
Van Aldens wife >>>>>>

I wonder who's side Harrow will take. He seemed pissed off with the way Gillian portrayed Jimmys death. Wouldn't be surprised if he offed her soon.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit /clay davis. i hope so too!!

Last edited by Kyeezy; 11-05-2012 at 08:53 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #508
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
too bad they k!lled manny, he could be going sherriff wydell on gyp.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #509
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
Best eps to date...Van Alden is now a goon! Looks like they bout to go to war.
 6 years ago '05        #510
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,704 | Props total: 1451 1451
Harrow is a key piece in this episode and the rest of the season. When he said "Jimmy Deserved Better Than This" before the fake Jimmy was cremated he was talkin to Jillian and indirectly saying she was wrong to slander his name like that after all Jimmy did for her. I think he will k!ll her somewhere down the line, its only so long before her deception and pretending to be innocent catches up with her.

Harrow being introduced to Rosetti I think is key cause I predict It will be Harrow that takes out Rosetti down the line.

Van Alden situation is really cool, his wife just goes with the flow and I think that without her he wouldnt be sh*t Dead bodies, selling liquor, she's the brain of the operation a straight boss bi*ch stay at home mommy

Nucky's distraction is gone so a LOT of things he will begin to see & his awareness will be high & Eli is behind him again to help. I think Owen is fu*ked now that the side hoe got blown up cause Nucky gone catch that sh*t he been doin with Margaret & k!ll them both. The goonies are on the way
 6 years ago '10        #511
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
can someone clear this up for me? is margret prego with irsh dudes baby? is that why she asked the doctor for that thing??
 6 years ago '07        #512
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,034 | Props total: 23831 23831
 shadydre85 said:
can someone clear this up for me? is margret prego with irsh dudes baby? is that why she asked the doctor for that thing??
I think the thing she asked for is to prevent pregnancy? I could be wrong tho.
 6 years ago '05        #513
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 190 190
 shadydre85 said:
she doesnt want to get prego with his baby because if she pops up with a baby nicky gonna know it aint his.
 6 years ago '08        #514
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
 shadydre85 said:
nah, she trying to NOT get pregnant. Diaphram was the contraception of that time, bi*ch tryna take madd nuts freely fu*king dirty ho

and the entire time Nucky stopped to talk to that circus clown I am like why in the fu*k would Nucky stop his conversation w/ Arnold Rothstein and Lucky Luciano to talk to this clown, for as long as he was talking to him....really? sh*t was a dead giveaway that something huge was about to happen...pretty bad

besides that great great EP....when my n*gga Torio was talkin to O'Bannion, giving him madd foreshadowing/warnings...Pompei!
 6 years ago '04        #515
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
space
$28,766 | Props total: 22629 22629
Van Alden and the Mask dude are the only ones that keep me watching this sh*t...

Van Alden's storyline is great
 6 years ago '04        #516
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Van Alden just showed why you dont keep fu*king with the crazy n*gga at work .

And Billy got a raw deal, young cute girl didn't deserve that sh*t, ol simpin a.ss Nucky shoulda just left her alone, instead he got her bodied .
 6 years ago '05        #517
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
just watched the trailer for next weeks episode.....sh*t looks crazy!!! nucky says its war with everyone!
 6 years ago '06        #518
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Basicgz said:
Harrow is a key piece in this episode and the rest of the season. When he said "Jimmy Deserved Better Than This" before the fake Jimmy was cremated he was talkin to Jillian and indirectly saying she was wrong to slander his name like that after all Jimmy did for her. I think he will k!ll her somewhere down the line, its only so long before her deception and pretending to be innocent catches up with her.

Harrow being introduced to Rosetti I think is key cause I predict It will be Harrow that takes out Rosetti down the line.

Van Alden situation is really cool, his wife just goes with the flow and I think that without her he wouldnt be sh*t Dead bodies, selling liquor, she's the brain of the operation a straight boss bi*ch stay at home mommy

Nucky's distraction is gone so a LOT of things he will begin to see & his awareness will be high & Eli is behind him again to help. I think Owen is fu*ked now that the side hoe got blown up cause Nucky gone catch that sh*t he been doin with Margaret & k!ll them both. The goonies are on the way
At least someone else picked up on Harrow.. dude has a lot of doors slightly open for him.. i think he will come up after he k!lls Rosetti..
 6 years ago '11        #519
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 516 516
richard is my nga!!!

they better not ever k!ll him off down the line! i will be mad and so upset.
 6 years ago '04        #520
Mumbletaker 59 heat pts59
space
space
$13,031 | Props total: 9825 9825
chipmunk face cutie got k!lled off!
that scene with nucky's butler/bodyguard saying that jimmy was dead
margaret's scenes didn't really bother me this week. she's going to end up pregnant by the end of the season
capone's paranoia until the end of the ep was great to watch.
everything everyone already said about van alden's wife that's the kind of chick nucky could use.
nucky got a whole new cash flow now so he doesn't even need deal with anyone else's bs. psyched for the next ep

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy