OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #401
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$26,490 | Props total: 26300 26300
 tonystarks21 said:
wow that was the worst episode man , and who the fu*k is that creepy sounding dude working with the attorney general, the one nucky keeps paying him to meet. Honestly the last few episodes have just been alright they need to step it up.

i hate Margaret I used to think she was down after she hid that money for nucky when the cops showed up and she lied to them, but nucky put her on he saved her life now that bi*ch is acting like she don't need him and sh*t.

and jimmy mom a freek creepy a.ss bi*ch man fu*king that dude cus he reminds her of jimmy its weird
and calling him "james" was her adding the creepy icing on the creepiest of cakes
 5 years ago '09        #402
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
 lostkauze said:
Unless he get half face down for the team. That dudes gangster is impeccable
i wish, but i dont see richard strapping up for knucky i honestly dont know what the fukk they are doing with his storyline
 10-22-2012, 10:07 PM         #403
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to be fair sh*t nucky smashing that showgirl....i dont see why she cant get no side action....of course her doing it with his # 1 soldier is another story


Last edited by DrX; 10-22-2012 at 10:39 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #404
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 DrX said:
to be fair sh*t nucky smashing that showgirl....i dont see why she cant get no side action....of course her doing it with his # 1 soldier is another story
that boy going to end up getting k!lled
 5 years ago '08        #405
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 5818 5818
 DrX said:
to be fair sh*t nucky smashing that showgirl....i dont see why she cant get no side action....of course her doing it with his # 1 soldier is another story
Nucky saved the ho from an abusive husband. Now she's getting herself and her kids taken care of. Plus she donated his highway to the church. fu*k that evil bi*ch

I bet she ain't running to the bathroom to clean the c*m out her pus*y after she fu*ks mchenchman either like she does nucky
 5 years ago '06        #406
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Nucky saved the ho from an abusive husband. Now she's getting herself and her kids taken care of. Plus she donated his highway to the church. fu*k that evil bi*ch

I bet she ain't running to the bathroom to clean the c*m out her pus*y after she fu*ks mchenchman either like she does nucky


Truth....I HATE MARGARET.
 5 years ago '08        #407
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 tonystarks21 said:

and jimmy mom a freek creepy a.ss bi*ch man fu*king that dude cus he reminds her of jimmy its weird
if you watch the scene close and read between the lines...she said some sh*t like "come on baby, you can do it baby"... that was a dead give away..not only was she sucking him off when he was a baby..Jimmy was still bangin her up until he probably got married...all through his adult years...and thats probably why jimmy left to join the war...to get away from her sick a.ss..but she still had some sort of control over him..



Last edited by supervillain; 10-23-2012 at 04:22 PM..
 10-23-2012, 04:30 PM         #408
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
if you watch the scene close and read between the lines...she said some sh*t like "come on baby, you can do it baby"... that was a dead give away..not only was she sucking him off when he was a baby..Jimmy was still bangin her up until he probably got married...all through his adult years...and thats probably why jimmy left to join the war...to get away from her sick a.ss..but she still had some sort of control over him..

how does "come on baby, you can do it baby" mean they were banging right up until he got married?
 5 years ago '08        #410
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 One Shot said:
how does "come on baby, you can do it baby" mean they were banging right up until he got married?
maybe its just me. Go back to the scene if you have to but check it:

now its known for a fact that she used suck jimmy off when he was a baby..now, think about this. She finds this roger dude that could pass for jimmy and lets him hit. now as shes gettin fu*ked shes saying.."thats it thats it baby, cmon baby, you can do it!" she basically taught jimmy how to fu*k...then says "my god, you've taken me back to a way i used to feel"..then she want to call this n*gga james.. cmon tell me im not the only one who caught that...

forgot about this scene?...


[video - click to view]

This is from episode #23, season 2, titled "Under God's Power She Flourishes". In this scene, Jimmy (Michael Pitt) sleeps with his mother Gillian (Gretchen Mol). Even though the s3x scene is not really shown, it's implied.

this show is full of subliminals....i bet i was the only one who caught the Egyptian themed party in ep 2 i think..

 supervillain said:
for one, the elites then and now have had some sort of fascination with Egypt and thats a fact...look it up.

but the thing i noticed was when Nucky and his wife walked into the party the lady said how close it looked to Egypt and how she couldn't believe it and she asked how did she get it to look so much like Egypt..she replied saying her and nucky studied the photos themselves..Nucky is the boss of atlantic city and only the top ppl are at this party..

so this party has to be the sh*t, remember only the best and authentic for the rich and powerful...now why would nucky and his wife go out of their way to get black people to be the Egyptians? what photos did they see? remember this is suppose to be 1923...

now some will say," its a tv show. stop reachin", but then i'll ask why would the casting director cast blacks for those parts?

i mean, it seems like sublim to me which ever way you look at it...


Last edited by supervillain; 10-23-2012 at 08:16 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #411
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
avatar space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
 supervillain said:
maybe its just me. Go back to the scene if you have to but check it:

now its known for a fact that she used suck jimmy off when he was a baby..now, think about this. She finds this roger dude that could pass for jimmy and lets him hit. now as shes gettin fu*ked shes saying.."thats it thats it baby, cmon baby, you can do it!" she basically taught jimmy how to fu*k...then says "my god, you've taken me back to a way i used to feel"..then she want to call this n*gga james.. cmon tell me im not the only one who caught that...

forgot about this scene?...





this show is full of subliminals....i bet i was the only one who caught the Egyptian themed party in ep 2 i think..
Ummm bruh you're over thinking... Jimmy and his moms fu*ked once; it messed him up so the next day he joined the army and left for years... The day he returns in the 1st episode of season 1... How could u not know this, they've revealed it all already
 5 years ago '06        #412
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
Nucky saved the ho from an abusive husband. Now she's getting herself and her kids taken care of. Plus she donated his highway to the church. fu*k that evil bi*ch

I bet she ain't running to the bathroom to clean the c*m out her pus*y after she fu*ks mchenchman either like she does nucky
Thank you!

fu*k that evil bi*ch!
 5 years ago '06        #413
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 TRILL SH1T said:
Ummm bruh you're over thinking... Jimmy and his moms fu*ked once; it messed him up so the next day he joined the army and left for years... The day he returns in the 1st episode of season 1... How could u not know this, they've revealed it all already
lmao some n*ggas smoke to much weed and overthink these shows.. i been sayin it for years.. i remember i had to literally hate on n*ggas to make them understand they were goin too deep into the story.. some dude were thinkin they could predict the seasons from clues in episodes hahaha
 5 years ago '08        #414
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 iCON-8 said:
lmao some n*ggas smoke to much weed and overthink these shows.. i been sayin it for years.. i remember i had to literally hate on n*ggas to make them understand they were goin too deep into the story.. some dude were thinkin they could predict the seasons from clues in episodes hahaha
you might be right...

But I'm gonna stand by the egytian sh*t....
 10-23-2012, 10:12 PM         #415
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
you might be right...

But I'm gonna stand by the egytian sh*t....
ok so what are you actually trying to say with the egyptian sh*t?
 5 years ago '08        #416
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 One Shot said:
ok so what are you actually trying to say with the egyptian sh*t?
Post #483
 5 years ago '04        #417
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
How Margaret not know how to whoop her kids

That sh*t was WEAK and now badass lil Teddy gonna give someone a buck 50
 5 years ago '06        #418
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I still don't get what you sayin tho with that Egyptian sh*t tho bruh what you implying?'

U smokin good huh
 5 years ago '09        #419
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
my n*gga rick grimes needs to go back in time smoke this fu*k n*gga gyp and bring back richard and owen the goon and show these fu*k n*gga sons in charming whos boss!
 5 years ago '11        #420
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 tonystarks21 said:
and one thing I don't get is jimmy mom doesn't know jimmy is dead? why are they keeping that away from her? Only a few people know hes dead?
She's lost it this ain't the first time she's heard he's died(when he was at war) and she's praying he just pops up like last time. Poor smut
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy