NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #381
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,855 | Props total: 3490 3490
Not a great episode but a necessary episode; if you know the history of George Remus then what's happening makes perfect sense... Also can't wait for next week Rosetti coming back with vengeance with Masseria
 5 years ago '05        #382
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
$12,712 | Props total: 23401 23401
Yeah I agree it was a lackluster episode but you have to have those fillers/storylines unless you want a 2 season show full of dead bodies.
 5 years ago '06        #383
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
Please someone k!ll this bi*ch margarat.. bi*ch reminds me of skylar in breaking bad.. their men do THE RIGHT THING AND TAKE CARE OF THESE c*m DUMPSTERS and they do this foul sh*t and cheat behind their backs..

Someone off that bi*ch please! show is goin down hill with her taking up 50% of the screen time.. season started so good and then we get a episode like this
 5 years ago '04        #384
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
 iCON-8 said:
Please someone k!ll this bi*ch margarat.. bi*ch reminds me of skylar in breaking bad.. their men do THE RIGHT THING AND TAKE CARE OF THESE c*m DUMPSTERS and they do this foul sh*t and cheat behind their backs..
unlike breaking bad nucky is simping some other chick
 5 years ago '09        #385
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
margarat was looking fine a.ss hell at the end when she smashed my boy owen....that foo is stright gangster.....
 5 years ago '09        #386
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
a lil history on remus that dude is simp to

In 1925 Remus was indicted for thousands of violations of the Volstead Act, convicted by a jury that made its decision in under two hours, and given a two year federal prison sentence.[3] He spent two years in Atlanta Federal Penitentiary for bootlegging.[4] While he was in prison, Remus befriended another inmate and told him his wife had control over his money. The inmate was an undercover prohibition agent Franklin Dodge.[4] Dodge resigned his job and started an affair with Imogene. Dodge and Imogene liquidated Remus' a.ssets and hid as much of the money as possible, in addition to attempting to deport Remus, and even hiring a hit man to murder Remus for $15,000. In addition, Remus's huge Fleischmann distillery was sold by Imogene, who gave her imprisoned husband only $100 of the multimillion-dollar empire he created.

Imogene divorced Remus in late 1927. On the way to court, on October 6, 1927, for the finalization of the divorce, Remus had his driver chase the cab carrying Imogene and her daughter through Eden Park in Cincinnati, finally forcing it off the road. Remus jumped out and shot Imogene while her daughter Ruth tried to stop him. Imogene died later that day.

The prosecutor in the case was 30-year-old Charles Taft, son of United States Supreme Court Chief Justice and former President William Howard Taft and brother of the future Senator Robert Taft. Although he had lost his last big case, against another bootlegger, Charlie was seen as a man with a bright political future. The trial made national headlines for a month, as Remus defended himself on the murder charge. Remus pleaded temporary insanity. Partly because Remus was very popular in the city, the jury deliberated only 19 minutes before acquitting him by reason of insanity. The state of Ohio then tried to commit Remus to an insane asylum since the jury found him insane, but prosecutors were thwarted by their previous claim (backed up by the prosecution's three well-known psychiatrists) that he could be tried for murder because he was not insane.

Remus tried to get back into bootlegging after his six-month insanity sentence, but soon retired when he found that the market had been taken over by gangsters.
 5 years ago '05        #387
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
 justinjones said:
unlike breaking bad nucky is simping some other chick
Yeah that's why I don't mind Margaret as much. She at least stepped up for Nucky when he thought he was done and swiped to evidence ledger but Skylar just didn't know what/how to act when Walt letting her know who he was, she was about to rat his a.ss out and kept the kids from him plus kicked him out of his own crib. At least Margaret is useful and smart enough to take care of things on her own without crying over the sh*t and trying to drown herself.
 5 years ago '06        #388
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 jsilerio said:
Yeah that's why I don't mind Margaret as much. She at least stepped up for Nucky when he thought he was done and swiped to evidence ledger but Skylar just didn't know what/how to act when Walt letting her know who he was, she was about to rat his a.ss out and kept the kids from him plus kicked him out of his own crib. At least Margaret is useful and smart enough to take care of things on her own without crying over the sh*t and trying to drown herself.
good point dude, good point.. i still hate margaret because she came from nothing, nucky gave her everything and she cheated on him first but compared to Skylar she is at least tolerable because she is self sufficient..
 5 years ago '10        #389
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
A Richard episode is a winning episode
 5 years ago '05        #390
jsilerio 89 heat pts89
space
space
 iCON-8 said:
good point dude, good point.. i still hate margaret because she came from nothing, nucky gave her everything and she cheated on him first but compared to Skylar she is at least tolerable because she is self sufficient..
I see what you saying but Nucky know what it is too. He sees himself in her, plus he sees the way he can benefit from her, and vice versa, him by bringing the positive light onto the "new" Nucky after almost getting busted by the feds cause she's down for the cause no matter what, and she has unlimited access to get her ideas out there to the upper echelon of society because he has everyone in the palm of his hand. Basically they are more business partners than husband and wife.
 5 years ago '05        #391
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
damn that episode was boring as fu*k

when something good happens it goes back to just boring sh*t...I think most of this season been forgettable
 10-22-2012, 06:06 AM         #392
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How creepy was the kids' scene though? Teddy gonna straight murk somebody.
 10-22-2012, 06:29 AM         #393
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was half expecting Margaret to accidentally blow Teddy away or Teddy to bust into the greenhouse and start stabbing Owen in the face. Something ain't right about that kid
 5 years ago '06        #394
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Damn...my homie Remus was not playing ANY games...

A little history...

Remus memorized the Volstead Act and found loopholes whereby he could buy distilleries and pharmacies to sell "bonded" liquor to himself under government licenses for medicinal purposes. Remus employees would then hijack his own liquor so he could sell it illegally. Remus moved to Cincinnati, in the region of the country where 80 percent of America's bonded whiskey was located, and bought up most of the whiskey manufacturers. In less than three years Remus made $40 million, with the help of his trusted number two man George Conners. He owned many of America's most famous distilleries, including the Fleischmann Distillery, which he bought for $197,000, a price which included 3,100 gallons of whiskey.

He was making $40 million after 3 years!
 5 years ago '11        #395
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
lil' n*gga Teddy stay reminding me of Kevin from The Office when he be talking on the low though

this episode was kinda meh...especially coming off the high I got watching Homeland right before it.
 10-22-2012, 12:51 PM         #396
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Damn...my homie Remus was not playing ANY games...

A little history...

Remus memorized the Volstead Act and found loopholes whereby he could buy distilleries and pharmacies to sell "bonded" liquor to himself under government licenses for medicinal purposes. Remus employees would then hijack his own liquor so he could sell it illegally. Remus moved to Cincinnati, in the region of the country where 80 percent of America's bonded whiskey was located, and bought up most of the whiskey manufacturers. In less than three years Remus made $40 million, with the help of his trusted number two man George Conners. He owned many of America's most famous distilleries, including the Fleischmann Distillery, which he bought for $197,000, a price which included 3,100 gallons of whiskey.

He was making $40 million after 3 years!
lol plus during that time 40 million would probably be 200 million by todays standards
 5 years ago '09        #397
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
Someone make a petition for Margaret to get k!lled off
 5 years ago '06        #398
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 DrX said:
lol plus during that time 40 million would probably be 200 million by todays standards
Hell yeah...he was k!llin them!
 5 years ago '09        #399
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I hate Margaret as much as the next guy but Gillian needs to go first...........

they can both die shiettttttttttttt

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #400
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7973 7973
when knucky finds out that dude is giving margaret some of his irish coffee, he gonna be mad as sh*t, then again knucky doesnt have a soldier that can match the irish currently, bet that bi*ch margaret gets pregnant
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy