Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #341
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
btw that actor Eddie dropped either on Billie Kent when he dropped Lucy's name.
 5 years ago '10        #342
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,431 | Props total: 2386 2386
 gunot86 said:
Van aldens wife>
i need a ride or die chick like that in my life!
 5 years ago '10        #343
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
they had to have rossetti being into some freaky sh*t

rothstein called nucky "a convenience"
said nucky running to go check that showgirl has him looking weak.

that weasel rothstein had a very attentive look on his face when rossetti told the paperboy his address & told him to add it to his route... u know that's going to come into play at some point.
***edit*** ^^^^ i wrote this during the episode. that weasel rothstein set him up & failed.

@ nucky the simp getting caught with the showgirl by margaret.

nucky really sent chalky to check the actor
but @ the reaction/straight faces from that fu*k n*gga pernsley & chalky.

van aulden's chick is a real ride or die
at all this
 5 years ago '10        #344
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
btw that actor Eddie dropped either on Billie Kent when he dropped Lucy's name.
yea i caught that sh*t too!! me and my girl were like
 5 years ago '10        #345
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
purnsly is a funny a.ss n*gga he has me every eps... quick question, is he supposed to be a young bumpy johnson?
 5 years ago '04        #346
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,423 | Props total: 6453 6453
 DOOMage said:
That kid said "Don't shoot!" and that gully youngin shot him in the face and laughed

Crazy end of the episode
thats why he is bugsy. i was wondering when he was going to be more involved with the show

steeLTown said:
Bugsy Siegel that dude Don't call him Bugsy though
 5 years ago '04        #347
space
space
rossetti being into that bdsm sh!t
 5 years ago '08        #348
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2228 2228
This Rossetti guy is WILD. Dude never ceases to suprise or amaze me with the twisted sh*t he does.

As far as Arnold, I dont think Nucky meant he was impotent as much as he meant that Rothstein doesnt really sleep around or ever really consider women a priority in any form.

Nucky getting caught up ..

Bugsy is insane .. I didnt even know that was suppose to be him
 5 years ago '09        #349
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,304 | Props total: 7956 7956
 5_star_smitty said:
of course he set it up...
he & nucky figured it would be best to off rossetti.

he was just playing him, when he pretended to make a deal with it.
didn't u notice how he reacted when rossetti told the paperboy his house address?
u think it's a coincidence that right after rothstein got rossetti's address, there was an attempt on his life?

y do u think after it failed & nucky was at the theatre, his sidekick irish man came in & said ROTHSTEIN said 4 died, & none of them was ROSETTI? how do u think he knew that?
never thought about it

i dont understand this though, all these dudes claim to be bosses but when its time to k!ll people they send weak a.ss shooter, this reminds me of when jimmy wants knucky dead and he sent that shooter, when he could have easily has richard body knucky same goes for when he tried to k!ll horowitz

you telling me rothstein sends fukking siegal??? he doesnt have any professional hitters??? he sent loony as bugsy smh
 5 years ago '04        #350
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
never thought about it

i dont understand this though, all these dudes claim to be bosses but when its time to k!ll people they send weak a.ss shooter, this reminds me of when jimmy wants knucky dead and he sent that shooter, when he could have easily has richard body knucky same goes for when he tried to k!ll horowitz

you telling me rothstein sends fukking siegal??? he doesnt have any professional hitters??? he sent loony as bugsy smh
it seems like he told lansky/luciano to get somebody and they got bugsy. he does get them to do every little thing around town
 5 years ago '10        #351
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 6144 6144
pretty sure they used bugsy for the hit because he was young enough to pose as a paper boy

but what always gets me is why don't they just send the liquor to NY on a boat or some sh*t?
 5 years ago '09        #352
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,304 | Props total: 7956 7956
 t from the 617 said:
pretty sure they used bugsy for the hit because he was young enough to pose as a paper boy

but what always gets me is why don't they just send the liquor to NY on a boat or some sh*t?
coast guards

if they go thru ny he'll not only have to keep paying the guards in jersey he'll have to pay the coast guards in ny i guess

quick question though......luciano, lansky, and siegel work for rothstein........lansky and luciano always talk tough sh*t when they mention joe masseria, and im opretty sure masseria has a team of k!llers and hitters, but what soldiers do luciano and lansky have???? we know they have bugsy, even though he's crazy the dude has heart, he doesnt give a fukk, he's shooting no matter what, no matter how many dudes he's going against but when do we get to see luciano's people like albert anastasia, joe adonis, or atleast vito genovese

and whats so hard about k!lling rossetti, does he have ties with some boss or something, rothstein stated he didnt want to go to war in NY so is rosetti one of joe masseria's people?? or are they gona introduce salvatore maranzano then again if you have maranzano and masseria in the same season we know that it'll lead to the castellammarese war which will be great tv

i love this mafia sh*t, even though most of my italian relatives look down upon it
 10-16-2012, 08:43 PM         #353
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to the guy who said margarets story line was leading no where...she is the woman who helped to pretty much start what we know as planned parenthood today, she helped to mainstream contraception, abortions, prenatal care etc...but i fast forward through her boring scenes
 5 years ago '04        #354
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 WordOnThaStreet said:
to the guy who said margarets story line was leading no where...she is the woman who helped to pretty much start what we know as planned parenthood today, she helped to mainstream contraception, abortions, prenatal care etc...but i fast forward through her boring scenes
I literally give 0 fu*ks about any of that, when it comes to this show. This is a show about Gangsters in the early 1900's.
 5 years ago '12        #355
bpw5009 1 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 168 168
That was a good episode. Few things on my mind

Where is the storyline with Van Alden going? His chick is a rider though

at Margaret catching Nucky slipping. Anybody else think she has a thing for the doctor? She saw his fiance and gave her the look.

O and Gyp he is crazy.
 5 years ago '09        #356
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Crazy season so far rosethien is a bawse!

Knuck pissing me off with his bi*ch a.ss now
 5 years ago '06        #357
SM 38174 heat pts38174 OP
space
space
$127,937 | Props total: 67361 67361

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #358
Haereticus 
space
space
$3,989 | Props total: 143 143
 Jacc Blacc said:
and whats so hard about k!lling rossetti, does he have ties with some boss or something, rothstein stated he didnt want to go to war in NY so is rosetti one of joe masseria's people?? or are they gona introduce salvatore maranzano then again if you have maranzano and masseria in the same season we know that it'll lead to the castellammarese war which will be great tv
I'm fairly certain Rothstein mentioned that Rosetti kicks up to Masseria when he was talking with Nucky.

Hence the reason he was reluctant to off Gyp.

But he went for it, failed and Gyp knows (because of the dead real paper boy). Expect war.
 5 years ago '11        #359
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
yeah Nucky simping is a huge disappoint
 5 years ago '11        #360
tonio25 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,441 | Props total: 5616 5616
 HeruDat said:
wait. MARAGET SANGER? nowwww it make sense. But did she really have a relationship with Enoch Thompson?...I got to google that sh*t.
Thought the real guys last name was Johnson
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
1 day ago