OFFICIAL Boardwalk Empire Season 3 DISCUSSION Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #281
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
anybody got a link to thew preview of next week episode?

I really want to see more Richie
 10-09-2012, 10:59 AM         #282
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Harrow got 43 k!lls he finna get a nuke
 5 years ago '08        #283
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 2196 2196
 1LynguisticMind said:
This was a classsssssic episode...god damn

as far as humor goes Rothstein and Mickey >>>>

Eli making moves to show his worht

Capone taking on his sons pain, and showing no remorse on these hoes

Nucky showing this snake Owen he runs this sh*t.

Rosseti continually not giving a fu*k

I've come to the conclusion that no matter HOW BAD Mickey f*cks up, he's never gonna die. Just like Eli said, how the f*ck is he still alive lol.

Rosseti doesnt give a f*ck, I'm almost always expecting him to snap at any moment. He's gonna get touched though by either Rothstein and/or Nucky
 5 years ago '10        #284
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
safe to say margaret = skyler ?
 5 years ago '05        #285
ThaNostalgic1 
space
space
$1,474 | Props total: 0 0
 ghettofire said:
safe to say margaret = skyler ?
she's annoying as hell, her storyline is basically pointless for this show. I think its good they're showing the other characters like capone/luciano/lensky. I have a feeling they are going to switch the main storylines to ny/chicago area after next season.

I cant see what else they can do with nucky's character since he's been through attempted a.ssassinations, almost going to jail, and k!lling off his mentor/son-like figure
 5 years ago '06        #286
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Hiphopnetwork said:
Harrow got 43 k!lls he finna get a nuke
 10-09-2012, 08:03 PM         #287
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaNostalgic1 said:
she's annoying as hell, her storyline is basically pointless for this show. I think its good they're showing the other characters like capone/luciano/lensky. I have a feeling they are going to switch the main storylines to ny/chicago area after next season.

I cant see what else they can do with nucky's character since he's been through attempted a.ssassinations, almost going to jail, and k!lling off his mentor/son-like figure
That's gonna be kind weird considering the name of the show though

But I agree, those would be more interesting areas to focus on.
 10-09-2012, 08:08 PM         #288
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to make Capone the new guy to root for, show more Richard who's easily likeable. Make Nucky the main villain.
 5 years ago '05        #289
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 TRILL SH1T said:
and for the third season in a row; Margarete is starting to annoy the f*ck out of me... I wish she would just go sit down somewhere damn; $20.00 says shes gonna start having an affair with that doctor within the next two episodes as well
she is def gonna fu*k that doctor. nuck fu*ked up by marrying her and now she done gave his money away to the church and going off on her own agenda.
 5 years ago '07        #290
makaveli_420 
space
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 855 855
not really sure why everyone is in here saying the show needs more of this or that character...that episode was probably the absolute greatest of the series, and this is the best program on television right now.
 5 years ago '06        #291
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,484 | Props total: 14756 14756
 KillaJ008 said:
this season is starting to get more interesting. i agree they need to show more Chalky and more Richard...dude is gangster as hell...wonder what's gonna happen when he finds out Nucky is the one that k!lled Jimmy...sh*ts gonna hit the fan
Half face already knows, u dont remember the scene where he had ole boy in Nucky's office with a gun to his head and he admitted to offin Manny, and then Nuck asks him "so you wanted revenge for Angela's murder and not Jimmy's?" or something like that? Half face said Jimmy was a soldier and soldiers die in a war, its just part of it.

Al Capone went the fu*k OFF in this episode and Nuck def. takin that whole "you cant be half a gangsta" sh*t to hart
 10-10-2012, 09:39 AM         #292
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk.. i liked that scene.. when marget goes to see the plane take off..

i was stoned as fu*k watchin that..and it had me thinking..

imagine bein there for that event..like that history in the making fam
 5 years ago '09        #293
MIKO826 
space
space
$424 | Props total: 0 0
 makaveli_420 said:
not really sure why everyone is in here saying the show needs more of this or that character...that episode was probably the absolute greatest of the series, and this is the best program on television right now.

I enjoyed this episode the most this season. That meeting with Luciano in the Italian restaurant reminded me of The Godfather and getting to see Capone's psychotic/father side was a good touch to the episode.

I was like when
[spoiler - click to view]

I actually started to like his wise a.ss/slick attitude. Would've been a good addition on Nucky's team.
 5 years ago '04        #294
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,481 | Props total: 7146 7146
When Capone picked up that barstool They need to do a spinoff centering around Capone once BE has run it's course.

Margaret never heard of the saying "the road to hell is pave with good intentions"? All the "good" things she tries to do keep blowing up in her face. No wonder her first husband beat her a.ss all the time (not saying he should have did it, but i understand)

As soon as Eli gets back on track and relaxes, that's when Nucky's going to find out who gave Jimmy the idea to k!ll him.

Poor Owen thought he was being groomed to be the next Jimmy when he's really going to be Nucky's driver
 5 years ago '04        #295
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$650 | Props total: 111 111
Nucky had to murk that kid.
For one, he stole from him...nobody steals from him and gets away with it.
Then he clearly couldn't trust that kid, he was lying to him from the jump. Can't have someone in the crew you can't trust.
 5 years ago '09        #296
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
 MIKO826 said:

I enjoyed this episode the most this season. That meeting with Luciano in the Italian restaurant reminded me of The Godfather and getting to see Capone's psychotic/father side was a good touch to the episode.

I was like when
[spoiler - click to view]

I actually started to like his wise a.ss/slick attitude. Would've been a good addition on Nucky's team.
yeah, it was kinda fukked up, i figured knucky would have groomed him like a young jimmy......you can tell what knucky did left a bad taste in the irish mouth.....made the kid think he was gonna be down with the team and then shot him when he wasnt looking

knucky tries to act like a gangster but dude aint built for that sh*t imo
 5 years ago '05        #297
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,673 | Props total: 23310 23310
Just started with the pilot episode so I won't be commenting on sh*t yall saying for a while
 5 years ago '04        #299
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Last weeks episode was one of the best so far, maybe even one of the best of the entire series. This show is only getting better.

I'm a little confused on what the direction is with the Chicago story line is, now that Jimmy is gone. Seeing Capone off the chain is entertaining, but it seems sort of forced at this point. They need to tie it all together soon.
 5 years ago '09        #300
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
glad to see chalky in the next episode, im surprised that dude he got beat up and then put on his team is still loyal to chalky.......i was expecting that dude to try something and try to take over

i actually thought they were gonna make dude bumpy johnson since bumpy johnson and luciano go back

bumpy johnson vs chalky white...now that would be entertainment
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy