NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #181
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,925 | Props total: 4285 4285
 GangGreen227 said:

those the type of people that would call the godfather boring cuz he dosent have enough action and scarface the goat movie lol

damn this season is the best one so far sh*ts gonna get crazy
@ nucky slippin tho
lol I fu*king love the Godfather...This was nothing like that. Very Very little happened to the story. It took them a hour to showcase Eli is down and out after jail, Nucky is simping hard, Chalky has home issues ....? , and Rosetti is putting a roadblock in the Nucky/Rothstein Alchohol transaction.

edit: I literally forgot about Margaret being in the episode..her sh*t was boring than all of them combined.
 5 years ago '09        #182
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 Got Cheeve? said:
Character development/plot set-up episode is why it was "boring" or "horrible." They developed Nucky turning into a sucker for love Developed Eli's return into the picture, him feeling like a loser having to be a henchman and his son becoming the man of the house. As well as finally went back to Chalky (who I completely forgot about before this episode.) But yeah, not riveting TV like usual. That Roseti scene was pretty G though, you gotta admit that. As well as the protection guy scene, great dialogue and unique character who let Nucky know he knew all about his plans and business. Nucky is fu*king up in all kinds of ways now, falling for a call girl. Showing Rothstein he's slipping on being on top of his business via forgetting the date, showing he was more concerned with the hooker's living arrangement. Now fu*king up the delivery (the top guy gets the blame always.)

It's an episode that fellow writers/story tellers will enjoy. But obviously it's at the expense of the typical audience member's patience and entertainment.

sh*ts gonna get real. This episode was the quiet before the storm, patience young padawans, we can't have fireworks all the time. Episodes like this make the next one that more entertaining. But yes, in a perfect world, explosions 24/7 would be great.
 09-25-2012, 05:09 AM         #183
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Had no problem with the episode.

Some people need to chill, do we gotta see someone get their head blown off every episode to be entertained?
 5 years ago '05        #184
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
This thread is EXACTLY why films are in decline because people have the attention span of a retard who needs a sh*t!

Just because there was no violence doesnt mean nothing happened! In fact plenty of things happened in this episode!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #185
59fifty 
space
space
$22,712 | Props total: 10158 10158
Just watched it...sh*t was fine w/ me
 5 years ago '04        #186
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 cowlersleycowle said:
This thread is EXACTLY why films are in decline because people have the attention span of a retard who needs a sh*t!

Just because there was no violence doesnt mean nothing happened! In fact plenty of things happened in this episode!!!!

List em.
 5 years ago '10        #187
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
something was missing from this episode....just can't quite put my face on it......
 5 years ago '10        #188
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
also that was bill from king of the hill wasn't it ?
 5 years ago '05        #189
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Vin Steezel said:
MY n*gga PERNSLY k!llIN IT!!!
that n*gga went in. chalky daughter not bout that life.
 09-25-2012, 11:22 PM         #190
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You say there was no character development yet it's obvious that Nucky is looking to get out of the madness and wants to settle down with a hot young thing (he tells the call girl he would quit everything and just stay there with her — to which she awkwardly laughs, hoping he's joking.) It started in the first episode as well, with him letting the bosses know he was only working through Rothschild from now on (to Rosetti's chagrin.) Nucky is doing what most old men do, realizing his mortality and what he wants in life. Which is fine, but he's a fu*king idiot for trying to do it with a god damn wh0ore. That's fu*king development you f*ggots.

You also get Eli becoming a humbled, vengeful, angry man, who feels emasculated with his oldest son becoming the man of the house and bringing home the bacon. He wasn't that before, he thought he was invincible being sheriff, he was angry at his brother, but the other stuff is development.

Also, the action is Rosetti staking his claim. He's claiming territory and basically telling Nucky and Rothschild, "Come at me bro." It isn't in your face, there's no bullets flying or blood spilled, but it's mental action. It's a chess move. But y'all hooked-on-phonics a.ss motherfu*kers wouldn't know anything about that.

I could of done without the Margaret hospital stuff, but again, this is showing you the developing rift between her and Nucky (along with Nucky shacking up exclusively with one hooker), remember she got all pissed when the maid told her Nucky wouldn't be attending that event? She sounded like Nucky sh*t in her cereal and got all toned out telling the maid to do it anyway because he was mistaken. Their setting up the eventual beef between them. Again, development.

I don't know how else to spell out all the development for you... was it the greatest episode ever? No. Did I enjoy watching the chess moves being made to set up the rest of the season? Yes. Their only fu*k up maybe is making that the second episode, all good compilations usually start out with a bang, then an even bigger bang, THEN slow it down to change it up for contrast. But whatever, these dudes are pros, sit back and witness.
 5 years ago '05        #191
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
that episode was boring as all fu*k!

hope next episode will make it up for it....I want to see more of al and richie!
 5 years ago '04        #192
Mumbletaker 58 heat pts58
space
space
$11,487 | Props total: 7159 7159
This ep seemed short to me. I was waiting a van alden or richard scene and bam, the credits come up.

One of those slow paced eps, but far from "bad".
Margret is starting to get on my nerves. I wish she'd just accept that her soul is damned and stop bugging the fu*k out of everybody.
Funny how the only guy who seems to show Eli any respect is the same guy who fu*ked Nucky's wife.
Rosetti is a dead man walking.
Rothstein tells Nucky that "his" girl is loose. The girl even lets Nucky know that she's loose. And Nucky is still trying to turn her into a housewife.
 5 years ago '09        #194
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
no 1 has hbo I guess it's just me watching it now
 5 years ago '07        #195
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
simp nucky <<<<<
 09-30-2012, 09:26 PM         #196
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another boring ep....I been defending nucky for ever but dude is a fu*king simp....i gave him a pass with Margret but come on....hes back on top and still haven't learned his lesson
 09-30-2012, 09:27 PM         #197
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
roseitti my dude but hes just a psycho....this dude take everything the wrong way
 5 years ago '10        #198
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,435 | Props total: 2394 2394
DL:
 5 years ago '10        #199
Liban 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,960 | Props total: 123 123
BBoring a.sss episode.

I hope Margaret falls down a flight of stairs and snaps her neck. Bi*ch irritates me to no end.
 5 years ago '04        #200
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
It was a forgettable episode. Jimmy was on screen for 5 seconds and his presence was still more than anybody's on the show. Other than that...the only other interesting story line was Luciano,Lansky,Bugsy Siegel Heroin/Joe the Boss storyline. And Van Alden's was slightly interesting.

Honestly Margaret, is a complete waste of story time. Who gives a sh*t about her women's health bullsh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now