Apr 22 - Dog killed 2-month-old baby, ripped child’s legs off while father slept in other room

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
140 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2012, 09:32 PM         #1
6306 pageviews
78 comments

ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apr 22 - Dog k!lled 2-month-old baby, ripped child’s legs off while father slept in other room

[pic - click to view]

April 22 - Dog k!lled 2-month-old baby, ripped child’s legs off while father slept in other room: police - ThatHustle.com

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Police believe this dog, a golden retriever-Labrador mix named Lucky, mauled and k!lled a 2-month-old child baby while the child’s father was asleep in another room.

Authorities say a dog mauled and k!lled a 2-month old child in this South Carolina home.

A supposedly "gentle" pooch named Lucky is suspected of k!lling a 2-month-old baby and tearing the child's body apart in South Carolina.

Aiden McGrew, who was born on Valentine's Day and was the youngest of three children, was found dead in his family's mobile home Friday in Ridgeville by his mother, according to The Post and Courier newspaper.

The baby was in a swing when Lucky, a golden retriever-Labrador mix, bit the child several times and tore off his legs, authorities said.

The child's father, Quintin, was in the home at the time, police said. He was in another room asleep with the family's 3-year-old and their other dog.

The baby was discovered when his mother, Chantel, came home after taking their seven-year-old to a doctor's appointment, The Post and Courier reported.

"This... is about as bad as it can get for us as police officers," Dorchester County Sheriff L.C. Knight said at a press conference Friday. "I've been doing this a lot of years and haven't seen one like this."

It is unclear why the father did not wake up when the baby was attacked, police said. The mother told 911 at the time that her husband was still asleep when she got home.

Shirley Pargiello, 70, a next-door neighbor to the McGrew family, told The Post and Courier that Lucky was "a very gentle dog."

"It's a beautiful dog," she said. "I went over to say hi one day, and he came right up to me and stopped. I rubbed his head, then he left.”

No charges have been filed in the case, which police said was still "under investigation."

Source:
[pic - click to view]

NY Daily News

[pic - click to view]

April 22 - Dog k!lled 2-month-old baby, ripped child’s legs off while father slept in other room: police - ThatHustle.com

78 comments for "Apr 22 - Dog killed 2-month-old baby, ripped child’s legs off while father slept in other room"

6 years ago '08        #2
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
wtf thats why pple need stop treating their damn pets like children... theyre still animals

Jesszman said:
Looks like that dog

bit off more than he could chew. YEEAAAHHH!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #3
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 708 708
Mobile Home... :wtf:
 6 years ago '10        #4
hungry01 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,048 | Props total: 4 4
i bet a lot of people came in this thread expecting to see a picture of a pitbull
 6 years ago '08        #5
bewley 27 heat pts27
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
Once again, I'm glad South Carolina could come through for y'all with another quality news story...
 6 years ago '09        #6
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 hungry01 said:
i bet a lot of people came in this thread expecting to see a picture of a pitbull
I'm glad its not. Most people can't even identify a apbt out of a lineup and in the news they always jump to the conclusion that its a pit. put that bi*ch to sleep

Last edited by A2P89; 04-23-2012 at 12:01 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #7
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 A2P89 said:
I'm glad. Most people can't even identify a apbt out of a lineup and in the news they always jump to the conclusion that its a pit. put that bi*ch to sleep
apbt? damn, yo pit bull really fu*ked you up. Got a n*gga making up words now put it to sleep homie.
 6 years ago '05        #8
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
 hungry01 said:
Can't lie. I did.
 6 years ago '09        #9
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 Jesszman said:
apbt? damn, yo pit bull really fu*ked you up. Got a n*gga making up words now put it to sleep homie.
American pitbull terrier is a registered breed. If you had one you'd know
 6 years ago '07        #10
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4812 4812
 bewley said:
Once again, I'm glad South Carolina could come through for y'all with another quality news story...
gotta love my adopted state
 6 years ago '07        #11
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4812 4812
 hungry01 said:
i bet alot of people come in here feelin sorry for tha dog
 6 years ago '08        #12
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
Cant lie I expected a Pitbull.
 04-23-2012, 02:05 AM         #13
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

bewley said:
 6 years ago '06        #14
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 3999 3999
 Jesszman said:
Looks like that dog

Someone ban this imbecile already.
 6 years ago '11        #15
Aces Up 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,425 | Props total: 752 752
 Jesszman said:
Looks like that dog

6 years ago '07        #16
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
space
$92,349 | Props total: 69903 69903
I thought it was a black ny family with a pit or rot.

glad I was wrong. Its a white family with a goldie in a mobile home lol.

Nah, jokes aside, sad sh*t. Shouldnt have a dog in a mobile home man smh.
 6 years ago '09        #17
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3071 3071
Thank god it ain't a Pit. I got one and I'm tired of stories like these because of dumbass dog owners who don't know how to raise/train a dog properly.
 6 years ago '10        #18
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,617 | Props total: 4380 4380
man I came in here expecting it to be a muscle bound roc or pit real talk but a fu*king golden retriever

r.i.p. kiddo
 04-23-2012, 09:32 AM         #19
easybreezy88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf thats why pple need stop treating their damn pets like children... theyre still animals
And just who the fu*k are you to tell anybody how to treat their animals ? Dude this story is way fu*ked up if a baby is getting his legs eaten off it is screaming and it should have woke up the 3 year old or the father there is more to this story.....

But you man , I just want to know why you think you are any better than a animal? My cats are like my children and I dare you to try and tell me otherwise.
 6 years ago '08        #20
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,167 | Props total: 5237 5237
sad as hell :sad5:

hungry01 said:
Can't lie, when I read the title I clicked hoping it wasn't a rot or pit, definitely wasn't expecting a retriever/lab mix though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy