Rick Ross Added Omarion To MMG & Mase Deal Is On The Table

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '05        #101
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,175 | Props total: 11699 11699
 psylence2k said:
Hova is on a decline and not what he use to be,I mean really , who the phuck is left that can make "radio" records that can actually spit ??
How can u say Hov is on the decline when he dropped one of the most anticipated albums ever? (Watch The Throne)

J. Cole can drop radio records and can spit.
So can Kanye.
So can Jay.
 6 years ago '04        #102
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 THEINFAMOUS said:
U said "better than 90% of the game" if u get 9 right out of 10 on a test u have a 90% grade

Ma$e USED to be raw. U right. He WAS one of my favorite rappers when BADBOY was popping. Its a wrap for that n*gga now tho. Unless him and Puff link back up. And I doubt even that will help.

And u can't quit rap to become a preacher and come back rapping about shooting n*ggas like he was in them freestyles u posted.

you never heard of the importance of taking a random general sample ??? If I said he's better than 90% of the rappers in the game that means the game as a whole on a overall scale. So that means out of 100 rappers in the game he should be better than 90. Though out of your effort to prove me wrong you'd probably go and pick those 10 that are on par or better and say " LOOK LOOK he's not better than these 10 ! " which isn't a random or general sample. It's you handpicking 10 ppl selectively. That's like you saying you're taller than 90 % of the people in a room of 100, and I go and pick the 10 people you're not taller than and say " you're lying cuz you're not taller than 9 of these guys I picked".

This is Boxden I shouldn't have to be giving cats statistics lessons

Either way I can't even think of 10 mainstream rappers that are better than Ma$e that are currently active.

and WTF you mean Ma$e USE to be raw ?? did you not hear those two tracks I posted, dude obviously can still spit. Who in the game right now is really spitting ??? Wayne ? Nicki ? Drake ? Ross ? 2 Chainz ?? I mean these are the people running the game right ??
 6 years ago '04        #103
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
How can u say Hov is on the decline when he dropped one of the most anticipated albums ever? (Watch The Throne)

J. Cole can drop radio records and can spit.
So can Kanye.
So can Jay.

Anticipation doesn't have shyt do with Quality WTF are you talking about ??

Carter 3 and Carter 4 were HUGELY anticipated, were they anywhere near good ?

Drake and Nicki's debuts were HUGELY anticipated ,were they anywhere near good ??

Watch the Throne IMO is ONE of Jay's weakest albums in his catalog.

J.Cole can put rhymes together, but his subject matter is boring as shyt, dude has no personality and his delivery is dull as phuck. Being a dope artist has more to do than just thinking up words that rhyme.

Kanye as an overall artist is dope, though he really isn't a "technically" great emcee, his substance is great IMO but he isn't that great of a technical rapper, and HE himself will tell you that because he's said it so many times.

Though it's funny you should bring Ye up because Ma$e is the one that Ye's style was hugely infuenced by, he said it himself, Ma$e use to be his favorite and still is one of his favorite rappers. Kanye himself would probably tell you he can't spit better than Ma$e.

Last edited by psylence2k; 04-24-2012 at 01:31 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #104
jae premier 
space
space
$2,490 | Props total: 77 77
this is a little off topic but the thought of mase signing with someone made me think of this

remember back when 50 was trying to sign mase and Diddy wanted $2 million in order to get him released from his Bad Boy contract? And then 50 was on the radio talking about the whole situation and after explaining what Diddy wanted he said "Mase isnt even worth $2 Million with $2 Million in his pocket" LMFAOOOOOOO probably one of the most disrespectful things that you could say about someone and he said it on the radio for the world to here

gotta love 50s antics sometimes
 04-24-2012, 03:54 PM         #105
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
You go ahead and believe that sh*t that you jus wrote, the only one on the Forbes list was Ross and he only made 6mil the rest of the crew eats off him and whatever the LABEL gives him... you a gullableass n*gga if you believe Ross have all the money to maintain these artists, the label gives you money in advance to recruite artists, and as for the mixtape sh*t, these n*ggas be featuring A-list rappers and A-list producers and that sh*t dnt come cheap, dnt be fooled by the hype dumbass n*gga
No need to call me the N-word Im sure you wouldnt say that around actual Black people.

Boo-hoo Ross only made 6 million last year according to Forbes, cry him a river.

MMG doesent eat off Ross they eat off shows, features, endorsemnts, and their own sales.

Stalley is eating good he stays on tour from here to the U.K.

Wale is eating good after selling 400K with "Ambition" and his singles, and his features, and he gets 40K a show which is why he just bought his mother a house.

Meek Mill is eating good after his hit singles last summer "Self Made Vol 1" and he has endorsements from Reebok, Marc Ecko & Ciroc, he gets 15-20K a show and he has 6 booked shows within the next 30 days which is why he just bought a new Aston Martin.

You must be an idiot if you think labels are going to give an artist an advance to recruit other artists when they could simply offer an artist that same exact money to sign.

Stupid and ignorant people like you are so idiotic that you think A-list rappers dont do
feature-4-a-feature on these mixtapes, so stupid that you forget Ross is getting 75-100K a show and just did 15 shows in the U.K......you do the math. Stupidity is disgusting.
 6 years ago '06        #106
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 679 679
got this out the other thread

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #107
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 jae premier said:
this is a little off topic but the thought of mase signing with someone made me think of this

remember back when 50 was trying to sign mase and Diddy wanted $2 million in order to get him released from his Bad Boy contract? And then 50 was on the radio talking about the whole situation and after explaining what Diddy wanted he said "Mase isnt even worth $2 Million with $2 Million in his pocket" LMFAOOOOOOO probably one of the most disrespectful things that you could say about someone and he said it on the radio for the world to here

gotta love 50s antics sometimes

50 didn't say that , he said Jimmy Iovine told him that , the same guy who called Iggy Azaela the next 2pac. 50 was actually thinking about putting up the $2 mill for Mase.
 6 years ago '05        #108
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,125 | Props total: 2626 2626
MMG should sign Ray Cash, and the rapper 7'4, they would fit nicely
 6 years ago '06        #109
SM 38153 heat pts38153 OP
space
space
$127,747 | Props total: 66878 66878
confirmed
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy