Rick Ross Added Omarion To MMG & Mase Deal Is On The Table

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 THEINFAMOUS said:
so if I name 10 rappers out right now. Mase would be better than 9 of them according to your logic.
No, not necessarily, you obviously dont know how probability and overall percentages work, you should've stayed awake in your high school statistics class.

Though I will humor your statement a little. In the commercial mainstream I can't think of ten rappers right now off the top of my head that are "technically" better than Ma$e, I would say lyrically as well, but that's more subjective and ppl will simply say " so and so is better because they rap about this instead of that". There's a reason why Ma$e was Eminem's favorite rapper at one point, Joe Budden's favorite rapper at one point, Kanye's favorite rapper at one point.

Pleasure Boy said:
As for Mase his time is up, he will never have the same support again not everyone is impressed by a hypocrit

but everyone seems to be impressed by a former C.O./ fake drug lord , a man who runs around in leopard print jeggings kissing another man, a Emo Canadian who's trying to make simping cool , and a bytch with a fake a$$ who's trying to sell a recycled bubble gum pop sound disguised as hip hop ??

Yea okay

THEINFAMOUS said:
n*gga aint spitting like this no mo

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #82
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4962 4962
 Graftedgenes said:
Rozay debuted in 2006 and since 2006 only nine HipHop artists have gone platinum out of the thousands of artists who have released albums....7 years and only two artists a year on average go Platinum.

We don't need your "platinum" and we don't need to feed you and these labels, we can release free Mixtapes and go on tour and get $$$$$$ without you in our pockets.

Mase still has fans and skills, he can add his songwriting and hooks to a project and make it a success and hos addition to any label is a bonus.

MMG will go down as a label who never went platinum but still made the Forbes list every year and had every major member driving a Rolls or a Bently.
You go ahead and believe that sh*t that you jus wrote, the only one on the Forbes list was Ross and he only made 6mil the rest of the crew eats off him and whatever the LABEL gives him... you a gullableass n*gga if you believe Ross have all the money to maintain these artists, the label gives you money in advance to recruite artists, and as for the mixtape sh*t, these n*ggas be featuring A-list rappers and A-list producers and that sh*t dnt come cheap, dnt be fooled by the hype dumbass n*gga
 6 years ago '12        #83
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4962 4962
 psylence2k said:
No, not necessarily, you obviously dont know how probability and overall percentages work, you should've stayed awake in your high school statistics class.

Though I will humor your statement a little. In the commercial mainstream I can't think of ten rappers right now off the top of my head that are "technically" better than Ma$e, I would say lyrically as well, but that's more subjective and ppl will simply say " so and so is better because they rap about this instead of that". There's a reason why Ma$e was Eminem's favorite rapper at one point, Joe Budden's favorite rapper at one point, Kanye's favorite rapper at one point.

but everyone seems to be impressed by a former C.O./ fake drug lord , a man who runs around in leopard print jeggings kissing another man, a Emo Canadian who's trying to make simping cool , and a bytch with a fake a$$ who's trying to sell a recycled bubble gum pop sound disguised as hip hop ??

Yea okay

damn where the fucck was i when Kamikaze dropped? Mase went HAM!
 04-24-2012, 07:01 AM         #84
thakid96731 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '06        #85
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
 Gm0ney85 said:
...I guess they lookin for dancers..
More like Ross seeing where Omarion got his skinny jeans at.
 04-24-2012, 08:01 AM         #86
Prophecy_projet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not so sure about this one Rozay...

Then again Wale worked out
 6 years ago '10        #87
georgiaballa 
space
space
$647 | Props total: 278 278

[video - click to view]

04-24-2012, 09:06 AM         #88
Cipherr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
because he still raps better than 90% of the game and has commercial appeal and marketability.

Just look at how many Ma$e threads there are in here every month, he's a former commercial artist who still generates interest amongst hip hop heads with no music out.

Plus more than half the game is running with some form of the style that he created.
This is true, but Ma$e has a bad rep with not fulfilling his contracts and asking out. Seriously, that n*gga has done that sh*t twice that we know of. Dude doesn't know how to stay put.
 6 years ago '08        #89
phantom4life 
space
space
space
$825 | Props total: 23 23
 psylence2k said:
because he still raps better than 90% of the game and has commercial appeal and marketability.

Just look at how many Ma$e threads there are in here every month, he's a former commercial artist who still generates interest amongst hip hop heads with no music out.

Plus more than half the game is running with some form of the style that he created.
I swear you n*ggas never cease to amaze a n*gga. Ma$e is done! Did we all forget his weak attempt at a comeback years ago? Ain't nobody checkin for this square-headed, lazy voice, d!ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga no more

Last edited by phantom4life; 04-24-2012 at 09:25 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #90
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
I thought Teedra would have gotten some shine down there esp with her tape........
Kinda glad Iceberg made that move, homie been puttin in work wit T Double D for a minute.
Ralse need to focus on and push the he already has and worry about Suge on his a.ss. Omarion & Mase though?
 6 years ago '10        #91
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 hustlehard365 said:
how long was 2 chaining out b4 he got his shine...its never too late when you establish yourself as an industry vet that is owed favors from record execs because you ghost wrote, co-wrote,or flat out wrote hooks and songs for people you prove that you a viable and worth a push....in order to be successful all you that has to be done is to force feed you to the public and you will succeed why do you think the same records get played over and over everyday for months at a time
The reason 2 chainz didn't get any shine is because he was using the name Tity Boi, it's very difficult for any label to market somebody using the name Tity Boi.

Had he used a different name, he would've been had success under the same label, once he changed his name then n*ggas started taking him seriously.
 6 years ago '11        #92
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 phantom4life said:
I swear you n*ggas never cease to amaze a n*gga. Ma$e is done! Did we all forget his weak attempt at a comeback years ago? Ain't nobody checkin for this square-headed, lazy voice, d!ck in the b00ty a.ss n*gga no more

might have to steal that gif from you

Last edited by keejee; 04-24-2012 at 10:39 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #93
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
Tell me why ross is throwing up the "horns"? He's not from texas and is not throwing up the H for Houston..or the longhorns for UT...and you wonder why they have an endless budget @ Warner lmfao... #WOOOOWWWWWW

04-24-2012, 11:00 AM         #94
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wood Grain said:
Tell me why ross is throwing up the "horns"? He's not from texas and is not throwing up the H for Houston..or the longhorns for UT...and you wonder why they have an endless budget @ Warner lmfao... #WOOOOWWWWWW

good point; but a lot of artist done click'ed up with the illuminati now days
 6 years ago '04        #95
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Omarion??

Ma$e???

CO Ross about to bring back B2K

6 years ago '06        #96
pac_f 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,337 | Props total: 694 694
ma$e is my n*gga he can spit. That 10 years of hate mixtape he did with fif was CRAZY
 6 years ago '10        #97
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
This is the lifespan of a label.

Get hot. Add a bunch of wack n*ggas nobody cares about. Fall off
 04-24-2012, 12:53 PM         #98
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
You go ahead and believe that sh*t that you jus wrote, the only one on the Forbes list was Ross and he only made 6mil the rest of the crew eats off him and whatever the LABEL gives him... you a gullableass n*gga if you believe Ross have all the money to maintain these artists, the label gives you money in advance to recruite artists, and as for the mixtape sh*t, these n*ggas be featuring A-list rappers and A-list producers and that sh*t dnt come cheap, dnt be fooled by the hype dumbass n*gga
Exactly
 6 years ago '04        #99
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
 phantom4life said:

he failed trying to do "clean" rap, ANY rapper in the game would fail trying to do a whole album of just "clean" rap. I dont care who it is. ( MAYBE just MAYBE eminem MIGHT get away with it).

Then he decided to do Murda Ma$e again but never got a chance to put out a album.

I still believe he can blow again, but regardless of whether he can or can't , I KNOW he can still give us a album that's better than 90% of the shyt that's out there.

Who the phuck else in the mainstream you gonna listen to tha's dope ? Nicki ? Drake ? Wayne ? Ross ? 2 Chainz ?

Hova is on a decline and not what he use to be, Em is on a decline and not what he use to be , I mean really , who the phuck is left that can make "radio" records that can actually spit ??

and that gif is perfect for depicting the type of swag dude had, the ONLY r*per that could get away with dancing in the video like that. There should be a new " U MAD ?? " . gif.
 6 years ago '05        #100
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 psylence2k said:

Though I will humor your statement a little. In the commercial mainstream I can't think of ten rappers right now off the top of my head that are "technically" better than Ma$e, I would say lyrically as well, but that's more subjective and ppl will simply say " so and so is better because they rap about this instead of that". There's a reason why Ma$e was Eminem's favorite rapper at one point, Joe Budden's favorite rapper at one point, Kanye's favorite rapper
U said "better than 90% of the game" if u get 9 right out of 10 on a test u have a 90% grade

Ma$e USED to be raw. U right. He WAS one of my favorite rappers when BADBOY was popping. Its a wrap for that n*gga now tho. Unless him and Puff link back up. And I doubt even that will help.

And u can't quit rap to become a preacher and come back rapping about shooting n*ggas like he was in them freestyles u posted.

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 04-24-2012 at 01:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy