Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Graftedgenes said:
Diddy got some bullets in the chamber, Mase, French Montana, Machine Gun Kelly, Red Cafe, Cassie and i think he still got Janelle Monae.

Diddy is a true master in the Art of War he went to war with Suge & death-Row and now he's the richest man in all of HipHop while Suge & death-Row are non-existent in the game.

Warfare, Diddy would slide Mase to Ross just to sh*t on 50-Cent who tried to sign Mase and then dissed Diddy when he wouldnt sign off on the paperwork.
I dont know what kind of connects french has out here to make everybody fuk wit him so hard but I dont think he will be around that long. diddy loves to use ppl when they're hot and then finds a good way to distance himself from them. MGK take note too. what happened to the Boyz n the Hood??

Red Cafe has been recording too long not to be bigger than he is right now. I dont think its going to happen.

the only person i see being consistent on that roster is janelle monae.
 6 years ago '11        #42
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
Y'all can say what you want bout Ross album sales but he's making smart moves as a CEO
 6 years ago '11        #43
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Mase deal gone end up like the G-Unit deal.
Nowhere.
 6 years ago '05        #44
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 DSOM said:
I dont know what kind of connects french has out here to make everybody fuk wit him so hard but I dont think he will be around that long. diddy loves to use ppl when they're hot and then finds a good way to distance himself from them. MGK take note too. what happened to the Boyz n the Hood??

Red Cafe has been recording too long not to be bigger than he is right now. I dont think its going to happen.

the only person i see being consistent on that roster is janelle monae.
how long was 2 chaining out b4 he got his shine...its never too late when you establish yourself as an industry vet that is owed favors from record execs because you ghost wrote, co-wrote,or flat out wrote hooks and songs for people you prove that you a viable and worth a push....in order to be successful all you that has to be done is to force feed you to the public and you will succeed why do you think the same records get played over and over everyday for months at a time
 6 years ago '10        #45
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,775 | Props total: 2866 2866
Yall not seeing the business moves (IF this is true). You cant lose with Mase on ya team...unless he gets lost himself & leaves. Omarion a good look for the commercial target audience (mase is too...but he's too lyrical & crafty to be devoted to just that).

I hate Ross as an artist & dont think he has talent, but nothing respect to him as a business man...he's done some uncanny moves in JUST a couple years. Cant never hate that.
 6 years ago '06        #46
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1084 1084
..... injured reserves
 6 years ago '04        #47
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,389 | Props total: 3852 3852
i wanna hear some new ma$e
 6 years ago '04        #48
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 hustlehard365 said:
how long was 2 chaining out b4 he got his shine...its never too late when you establish yourself as an industry vet that is owed favors from record execs because you ghost wrote, co-wrote,or flat out wrote hooks and songs for people you prove that you a viable and worth a push....in order to be successful all you that has to be done is to force feed you to the public and you will succeed why do you think the same records get played over and over everyday for months at a time
yeah but 2chainz wasnt getting as much pub or as many chances. he never really got the chance to prove himself. i agree its never too late, but we have to factor in talent level. I dont think Red Cafe has the IT factor. he and maino were on the same level to me and even Maino has surpassed him.
 6 years ago '08        #49
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
beginning of the end for officer ricky! all of you that diss nas needs to realize he is a legend and dont need a deal. been around longer than your average rapper!!
50 did the same sh*t and then g-unit fell off
 04-23-2012, 03:06 PM         #50
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
Mase deal gone end up like the G-Unit deal.
Nowhere.
I hope not. I still listen to Harlem World
 6 years ago '12        #51
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
This label will go down as the label that didnt have not 1 platinum artist... how the fucck u sign to a label and your boss cant even go platinum... As for Mase his time is up, he will never have the same support again not everyone is impressed by a hypocrit, and signing to Ross wont make it any better... The hottest label in the game is gone get crowded and hard to maintain
 6 years ago '10        #52
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 SM said:
thread police running in right on time
Get your facts right please.
 04-23-2012, 03:26 PM         #53
FASTLIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt mase publicly call out diddy and got out the contract at a radio station?????

mase >>>>>>>>

i cant wait for new mase
 04-23-2012, 03:28 PM         #54
FASTLIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LakerFan said:
personally i think all those mentioned suck except for MGK. French Montana is ok...his songs are good but i usually only like the ones with other rappers on them. I dont like his Moroccan a.ss lol but im just hating for no good reason...i admit it.
out that whole list u picked mgk? what fu*king planet do u live on
 04-23-2012, 03:35 PM         #55
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keejee said:
Trick basically put him on when he was still in high school. But that's a great look for da whole Florida. He's the hottest in the city after Ross
yeah he's most definitely the hottest here in FL next to ross...me and berg went to Norland together and i must say he's been putting in work from high school...from the damage is done mixtapes...by the way you know where i can get those mixtapes?? disc 1 and 2 !
 6 years ago '04        #56
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5740 5740
i think omarion is slept on in the r&b category. But he fu*k over his self calling himself the king of dance chris brown outshined that n*gga without even trying. He still does his thing though. Not a bad move for mmg.
 6 years ago '10        #57
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,096 | Props total: 7454 7454
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Why do n*ggas keep signing Mase
Becuz of this verse....

[video - click to view]

@38 sec
 04-23-2012, 03:43 PM         #58
STR8HEAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If its tru i dont like the signings
 04-23-2012, 03:51 PM         #59
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hope it happens Omarion last cd was classic and mase a legend n*gga never lived up to his potential in the rap game, if he signs with mmg he can def get his first triple double
 6 years ago '05        #60
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 GBREEZE said:
Becuz of this verse.... @38 sec
n*gga aint spitting like this no mo
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago