Rick Ross Added Omarion To MMG & Mase Deal Is On The Table

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11419 11419
 Graftedgenes said:
Diddy got some bullets in the chamber, Mase, French Montana, Machine Gun Kelly, Red Cafe, Cassie and i think he still got Janelle Monae.

Diddy is a true master in the Art of War he went to war with Suge & death-Row and now he's the richest man in all of HipHop while Suge & death-Row are non-existent in the game.

Warfare, Diddy would slide Mase to Ross just to sh*t on 50-Cent who tried to sign Mase and then dissed Diddy when he wouldnt sign off on the paperwork.

helluva point. I used to hate Diddy back in 95-96, but you gotta respect this mans G.

He would do some sh*t like that. Announce it everywhere just to rub it in.
 04-22-2012, 06:28 PM         #22
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
and i think he still got Janelle Monae.
Janelle Monáe Talks Upcoming Single, Video and Diddy: "I'm His Boss"

By kmurphy | May 6th, 2010

One other aspect of the ArchAndroid project that still has many music fans talking is her surprising union with Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Bad Boy Records. Witnessing the more mainstream, commercial centered Diddy join up with the left field, genre-jumping Monáe is indeed a head-scratcher. But Monáe believes that longtime fans need not worry.

“Well, this is a partnership and it’s a very unique one,” she says of her Bad Boy affiliation. “I have my own recording label, the Wonderland Arts Society. Sean Combs came into my life while I was already releasing Metropolis Suite I of IV: The Chase. He’s a huge champion of the Wonderland Arts Society and myself. He’s an endorser of our campaign, mission and message. Further more, I’m his boss [laughs]. This is not the story of man meets artist…he respects me for who I am. And he respects our ideas. He’s been very supportive of what’s going on; he wants to help us expose our message to the mainland.”
 6 years ago '09        #23
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,099 | Props total: 1831 1831
Omarion's last few projects have been good. It will be interesting to see if he can maintain a standard of quality with a label whose main focus really isn't R&B. I just hope he doesn't go out like he did with Young Money, putting Wayne on his songs, or even after he left where he did that Gucci Mane sh*t. He need to stick to his guns.
 6 years ago '04        #24
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1830 1830
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Why do n*ggas keep signing Mase
because he still raps better than 90% of the game and has commercial appeal and marketability.

Just look at how many Ma$e threads there are in here every month, he's a former commercial artist who still generates interest amongst hip hop heads with no music out.

Plus more than half the game is running with some form of the style that he created.
 6 years ago '11        #25
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 psylence2k said:
because he still raps better than 90% of the game and has commercial appeal and marketability.

Just look at how many Ma$e threads there are in here every month, he's a former commercial artist who still generates interest amongst hip hop heads with no music out.

Plus more than half the game is running with some form of the style that he created.
no one can deny that part
 04-22-2012, 07:19 PM         #26
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Diddy got some bullets in the chamber, Mase, French Montana, Machine Gun Kelly, Red Cafe, Cassie and i think he still got Janelle Monae.

Diddy is a true master in the Art of War he went to war with Suge & death-Row and now he's the richest man in all of HipHop while Suge & death-Row are non-existent in the game.

Warfare, Diddy would slide Mase to Ross just to sh*t on 50-Cent who tried to sign Mase and then dissed Diddy when he wouldnt sign off on the paperwork.

aye fu*k all yall mayne. Grafted da Gawd >>>>>>>>>>>

now git mad like he aint givin Bx legendary posts erry time out
 6 years ago '06        #27
SM 38199 heat pts38199 OP
space
space
$128,020 | Props total: 67733 67733
 THEINFAMOUS said:
 6 years ago '11        #28
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
I could see Diddy sliding Mase over to Ross. People will front on Mase at first but once he makes a hit it will be '97 all over again
 6 years ago '08        #29
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17245 17245
We all seen this story before, remember what happens when a click is formed....they get the XXL cover and years later break and disappear.
 6 years ago '08        #30
H Class 
space
space
$1,473 | Props total: 119 119
 THEINFAMOUS said:
This.
 6 years ago '06        #31
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
 44wade said:
I think Iceberg will be MMG soon too.

He has been hanging with Ross recently

Mmg is now litterally the best music group...as soon as they said @Icebergdr joined that's all dey needed
Retweeted by Ice Billion Berg

[pic - click to view]

Wasn't Berg rockin' with Trick Daddy for a while though?
 6 years ago '07        #32
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Deetee said:
Next thing you know they'll sign Cam'ron or Nas
You sound dumb as hell, established rappers who are their own bosses and been k!lling the game for 15+ years won't sign under ross
 6 years ago '05        #33
JaYelL 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,906 | Props total: 2727 2727
How is busta washed up If he's still relevant? Still doing remixes and features. Nas will never be washed up he's top 5 dead or alive and still puttin out fire as well. Omarion ehh...his last mixtape had a few hot tracks on it.
 6 years ago '04        #34
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1476 1476
Omarion is a good move in my eyes. You got a r&b type of dudes to be on some of those hard street rap songs in the chorus. It could really soften up some tracks and make them more radio desirable. Mase signing is them just probably trying to pig back on that old fan base like YMCMB trying to do... MMG is basically trying to copy YMCMB I bet the next deal they give will be to a younger kid.
 6 years ago '06        #35
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
personally i think all those mentioned suck except for MGK. French Montana is ok...his songs are good but i usually only like the ones with other rappers on them. I dont like his Moroccan a.ss lol but im just hating for no good reason...i admit it.
 6 years ago '05        #36
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 psylence2k said:
because he still raps better than 90% of the game
so if I name 10 rappers out right now. Mase would be better than 9 of them according to your logic.
 6 years ago '05        #37
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8969 8969
Can't hate on them grabbing Omarion. Dudes projects are usually pretty good.......
 6 years ago '11        #38
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 backtrack said:
Wasn't Berg rockin' with Trick Daddy for a while though?
Trick basically put him on when he was still in high school. But that's a great look for da whole Florida. He's the hottest in the city after Ross
 6 years ago '12        #39
bkkid92 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 4072 4072
To omarion's haters, today, you suckas got served
 6 years ago '06        #40
bigkilla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,592 | Props total: 5404 5404
12 player roster but they're all benched.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago