Metta World Peace (Ron Artest) dirty elbow on James Harden

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
I cant believe anyone can defend Artest. It doesn't matter if Harden did or didnt get in his way or "stop" his celebration. You dont throw a swinging elbow to the back of someone's head. Harden is lucky he doesnt have a concussion. Thats not basketball, and he should get a severe punishment.
 6 years ago '04        #142
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29543 29543
 PG-13 said:

what a f*g
says the bi*chboy troll who is in every laker related thread...lmao at u disappearing in the okc vs LA thread...lmao, probably callin p dedos
 6 years ago '09        #143
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333
 Fly 2ndComing said:
We have another idiot.

Hey Einstein, the Thunder was on offense so why was he D'ing up as you say? Which brings me back to the point I have made all day. His a.ss shouldnt have been there in the first place so he got what he deserved.

Then you dropped the dead banana
Harden was gettin ready for the inbound pass it looked like...what Ron did was inexcusable lol Harden bumped him barely moving Ron and Artest elbows Harden in the head? i really can't believe people are siding with Ron on this especially since it was clearly intentional all Ron should have did is celebrate the dunk bump Harden out the way and get back on D.
 6 years ago '05        #144
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
yall really defending Artest here?
 04-22-2012, 06:40 PM         #145
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
We have another idiot.

Hey Einstein, the Thunder was on offense so why was he D'ing up as you say? Which brings me back to the point I have made all day. His a.ss shouldnt have been there in the first place so he got what he deserved.

Oh nooooooooo not a dead banana

I said d-up because it's what it mostly resembled. He was down there jockin for position, get my nuts out of your mouth f*ggot.
 04-22-2012, 06:40 PM         #146
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
We have another idiot.

What do you mean "shouldn't of been there" though? Are you the authority that decides exactly where basketball players should be positioned on the court at any given time? He was just on defense 5 seconds before, maybe he was being an annoying little prick I'll give you that, but ballers do that all the time, do you play ball? Rondo does sh*t like that on the regular, so that means he deserves to get knocked out?
 6 years ago '10        #147
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 Fly 2ndComing said:
We have another idiot.

So just because Harden got in his way gives Artest the right to intentionally elbow him in the back of the head? Theres really no excuse for that. Thats a bi*ch move, and hes lucky Harden isnt severely injured.
 6 years ago '10        #148
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
wtf was harden doing anyway all he had to do was step past him if he wanted the ball not start humping him. the elbow was out of line (and kinda weird) but harden had no business being there.
 04-22-2012, 06:42 PM         #149
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
says the bi*chboy troll who is in every laker related thread...lmao at u disappearing in the okc vs LA thread...lmao, probably callin p dedos
PG-13 hiding under that rock again :cry:
 6 years ago '05        #150
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]

(You're welcome...)
 6 years ago '11        #151
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
This thread is full of, and truth
 04-22-2012, 06:54 PM         #152
purenitro01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
@ people saying it was accidental, get the fu*k out of here retards, it's not against the rules to come and D-up on a guy like Harden did.... what kinda idiot changes his name to world peace and then still has all this sh*t goin on.... never liked Artest, he's a cheap piece of sh*t, over rated as fu*k too.
You can't play defense when your team has the ball and is on offense
 04-22-2012, 06:55 PM         #153
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now that I am watching the full replay again, Harden did absolutely nothing wrong hah. He was waiting to receive the inbounds pass, and their paths accidentally crossed and they bumped into eachother, and then Artest did what he did. Dude saying Harden "shouldn't have been there" is just flat out wrong he was trying to receive the fu*kin inbounds pass to bring the ball up the court after the made basket, which is what he often does for that team, nothing more.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 04-22-2012 at 07:00 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #154
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #155
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,223 | Props total: 19333 19333
 Bob Sacamano said:
Now that I am watching the full replay again, Harden did absolutely nothing wrong hah. He was waiting to receive the inbounds pass, and their paths accidentally crossed and they bumped into eachother, and then Artest did what he did. Dude saying Harden "shouldn't have been there" is just flat out wrong he was trying to receive the fu*kin inbounds pass after the made basket, nothing more.
someone watched the replay lmao unbelievable i don't even like Harden i think he is a great player but he is OKC biggest flopper...sh*t was totally uncalled for though i wouldn't be surprised if Artest misses the entire playoffs
 6 years ago '08        #156
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,649 | Props total: 2170 2170
 ivan1087 said:

[pic - click to view]

(You're welcome...)
If he dies.. He dies..:
 6 years ago '07        #157
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,404 | Props total: 69926 69926
Lmaooooo
 04-22-2012, 07:04 PM         #158
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My n*gga ron ron!!!!! This goon is back

Ya see how he tried to play that sh*t off? He think he slick with it. The rodman of our era right here.

Last edited by Haze_Reloaded; 04-22-2012 at 07:06 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #159
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 818 818
lmao at their paths just coincidentally crossing, the n*gga had his arms up up before he even made contact with ron. who the fu*k runs up and down the court like that like a fu*king spag, seriously ron was wrong...but that sh*t was funny as fu*k! lmao @ inbound pass
 04-22-2012, 07:06 PM         #160
GregNice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
always been and always will b a disgrace to the game...should b a mental patient, stern should grow a pair of balls and kick him out of the league, he does some shady sh*t like this on the reg...smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now