Metta World Peace (Ron Artest) dirty elbow on James Harden

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
 RileyEsco said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm thinking this n*gga is fina realize he elbowed dude and turn around. He didn't even glance @ em
 6 years ago '05        #62
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
damn!
 6 years ago '11        #63
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Hell yeah he has that right. Harden had no business running into Artest's personal space. If the Thunder were on defense I would understand that. sh*t, even if he was screening for somebody I would understand being where he was in relation to Ron but neither of those were the case. Harden had no business doing what he did and Ron did what he felt he had to do to make sure Harden understood that.

Again, if you guys say Ron was wrong then the guy who instigated it has to be just as wrong.
Stern is not gonna read your well thought out post belee dat
 6 years ago '09        #64
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
This isn't the first time Harden has done this after a play when somebody dunked on them or made a shot and celebrated going back up the court but because he's Harden, allegedly a mr nice guy, on one of the media darling teams everybody will look past that. The dude was wrong and got what he deserved.
Anybody that watches as many Thunder games as I have will tell you the same. But, what k!lls me is guys in the NBA like Harden who celebrate every fu*king good play him or his team has always gets upset when somebody on the other team does it. If you can't take it then don't dish it.
 6 years ago '11        #65
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9901 9901
 RileyEsco said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #66
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #67
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
 King Jove said:
da goon gawd
[pic - click to view]

metta world war
[pic - click to view]

jon jones artest
[pic - click to view]

son
this sh*t FINISHED ME

6 years ago '07        #68
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 I'm The Dan said:
He was watching Jonny Bones Jones do work last night and wanted to get his UFC on.

Yo mwp is funny at times but i swear he's partially slow.
 04-22-2012, 04:41 PM         #69
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This isn't the first time Harden has done this after a play when somebody dunked on them or made a shot and celebrated going back up the court but because he's Harden, allegedly a mr nice guy, on one of the media darling teams everybody will look past that. The dude was wrong and got what he deserved.
Anybody that watches as many Thunder games as I have will tell you the same. But, what k!lls me is guys in the NBA like Harden who celebrate every fu*king good play him or his team has always gets upset when somebody on the other team does it. If you can't take it then don't dish it.
He was wrong? By playing defense in the backcourt? THat's wrong? Some players are just pesky and annoying on D like that, thats a part of basketball, what Artest did is not a part of basketball. I tend to agree that the elbow wasn't 100% intentional, and looks far worse on multiple slow motion replays than it did in real-time, but dude lost control of his body and mind and he fu*ked up. Can't believe you are blaming Harden for playing defense...
 6 years ago '08        #70
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
on the real tho, i say 3 games.
it was bad, but maybe it looked worse than it was if harden is okay
harden isnt missing any games
fu*k it
 6 years ago '04        #71
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,033 | Props total: 1260 1260
 illmatic45ACP said:
Ron Artest, still knocking n*ggas off, knocking n*ggas out!
don't doubt the clout!
 6 years ago '11        #72
space
space
 White Face said:
damn my n*gga harden was on the ground crying

okc soft as fu*k, how you gon have your sg on the ground crying and you not gonna handle his business for him
Its called using your brain instead of being stupid as sh*t like Ron

Lets say just the bench cleared and backups went out and goon stomped Ron.

OKC would have no bench for the playoffs.

Durant and Westbrook pull a ECW tag team match start mashing Ron with steel chair shots. They lose their 1 and 2 for a number of games

Now look at the Lakers, they just lost a good defender, one of their scorers as of late, and one of their goons that is there to commit hard fouls in the playoffs. They are gonna be handicapped coming into the playoffs over 1 stupid elbow from Ron
 6 years ago '05        #73
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2438 2438
s/o to King henry for finding this

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #74
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Hell yeah he has that right. Harden had no business running into Artest's personal space. If the Thunder were on defense I would understand that. sh*t, even if he was screening for somebody I would understand being where he was in relation to Ron but neither of those were the case. Harden had no business doing what he did and Ron did what he felt he had to do to make sure Harden understood that.

Again, if you guys say Ron was wrong then the guy who instigated it has to be just as wrong.
the fu*k?
 6 years ago '09        #75
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
 Bob Sacamano said:
He was wrong? By playing defense in the backcourt? THat's wrong? Some players are just pesky and annoying on D like that, thats a part of basketball, what Artest did is not a part of basketball. I tend to agree that the elbow wasn't 100% intentional, and looks far worse on multiple slow motion replays than it did in real-time, but dude lost control of his body and mind and he fu*ked up. Can't believe you are blaming Harden for playing defense...
Here's another idiot

The Thunder had the ball and were on offense, why is he playing defense? Or are you idiots who keep saying this so stupid that you a.ssumed he was playing defense? Which leads me back to my original point, why was he there?
 6 years ago '04        #76
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,992 | Props total: 11789 11789
dude was ready to f!ght thats my n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #77
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
absolutely uncalled for

he should be suspended for the last couple games and the playoffs
 6 years ago '09        #78
iamsoulja 182 heat pts182
space
space
$4,538 | Props total: 3783 3783
 PotheadFocker said:

[pic - click to view]

Theres a difference between hard fouls, and acting like you are the light heavyweight champ and throwing a elbow to someones head you stupid c*nt
:greetings10: lol your funny
 6 years ago '11        #79
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Here's another idiot

The Thunder had the ball and were on offense, why is he playing defense? Or are you idiots who keep saying this so stupid that you a.ssumed he was playing defense? Which leads me back to my original point, why was he there?
He was likely in the paint cuz thats where the ball was before it went through the hoop..... I think correct me if i'm wrong here
 6 years ago '07        #80
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 Fly 2ndComing said:

Another Zimmerman, What game were u watching.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
186 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy