Metta World Peace (Ron Artest) dirty elbow on James Harden

most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
18 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
82 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$44,660 | Props total: 10785 10785
 shadymilkman said:
Everyone knows that the Black Mamba is a coach on the court. He was teaching Ron Ron about them 'bows years ago.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #42
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
@ sm running in here to post this sh*t.
 6 years ago '10        #43
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,895 | Props total: 31917 31917
Damn that sh*t was redic joe :omfg:
 6 years ago '09        #44
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13527 13527
Since there's a thread I'll defend Ron here too. If Harden doesn't run his a.ss up on dude then he can't get hit with an elbow. Ron finished an offensive play, was going to celebrate and head back up court but the dude Harden wants to stop the celebration so he runs over in his way when he should have just stood where he was and either received an inbounds pass or gone upcourt while Westbrook brought the ball up instead of feeling a need to fu*k with Ron over the dunk/celebration.

The thing about it is Harden isn't the only idiot in the NBA who feels the need to get in guys way after a big play and they are celebrating. You see it all the time and the sh*t needs to stop. If you couldn't stop the player from making whatever great play they made then don't get mad when they celebrate on your a.ss.

It even happens in football after guys score a TD just check the Saints-Panthers game last year in Carolina.
 6 years ago '08        #45
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6874 6874
Damn Ron got James Harden looking like James Soften.
 6 years ago '09        #46
iamsoulja 190 heat pts190
space
space
$4,794 | Props total: 4632 4632
its baksetball i hate when people talk about today's game and say it's weak and back in the days the wouldn't have survived against the Bad Boys (Pistons) but when something like this happens they be like that's fu*ked up that's why this sport gets weaker by the year and they flop more LET EM PLAY BALL

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #47
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,338 | Props total: 11103 11103
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Since there's a thread I'll defend Ron here too. If Harden doesn't run his a.ss up on dude then he can't get hit with an elbow. Ron finished an offensive play, was going to celebrate and head back up court but the dude Harden wants to stop the celebration so he runs over in his way when he should have just stood where he was and either received an inbounds pass or gone upcourt while Westbrook brought the ball up instead of feeling a need to fu*k with Ron over the dunk/celebration.

The thing about it is Harden isn't the only idiot in the NBA who feels the need to get in guys way after a big play and they are celebrating. You see it all the time and the sh*t needs to stop. If you couldn't stop the player from making whatever great play they made then don't get mad when they celebrate on your a.ss.

It even happens in football after guys score a TD just check the Saints-Panthers game last year in Carolina.

[pic - click to view]

iamsoulja said:
its baksetball i hate when people talk about today's game and say it's weak and back in the days the wouldn't have survived against the Bad Boys (Pistons) but when something like this happens they be like that's fu*ked up that's why this sport gets weaker by the year and they flop more LET EM PLAY BALL

Theres a difference between hard fouls, and acting like you are the light heavyweight champ and throwing a elbow to someones head you stupid c*nt
 6 years ago '11        #48
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$44,660 | Props total: 10785 10785
 Fly 2ndComing said:

Seriously? So Artest gets the right to do that, because Harden got in his way? Makes no sense. sh*t was dirty.
 6 years ago '08        #49
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
i just figured it out, he changed his name to world peace thinking it would be funny.

i mean, being that hes the worst human being on the face of the earth.

WELL, i mean, right behind KG.
 6 years ago '08        #50
abstrak_kapital 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 118 118
I'm still laughin' about this sh*t lol!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #51
aMa 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,266 | Props total: 129 129
fu*k an OKC i approve.
 6 years ago '08        #52
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,703 | Props total: 12723 12723
 Fly 2ndComing said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #53
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$12,979 | Props total: 2875 2875
he learned that from jon jones just last night
 6 years ago '07        #54
theFREAK 3938 heat pts3938
space
space
$56,579 | Props total: 46081 46081
 6 years ago '05        #55
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 150 150
He was watching Jonny Bones Jones do work last night and wanted to get his UFC on.
 04-22-2012, 03:29 PM         #56
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:

you're a clown...harden didnt run up on anything...he just happened to be there...artest obviously did it on purpose cause if he didnt he would have went to see if he was alright...he just kept walking
 6 years ago '04        #57
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
space
$48,263 | Props total: 14179 14179

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #58
GoldBluded 571 heat pts571
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 27351 27351
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

yall quick .. what software you use
 6 years ago '11        #59
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,809 | Props total: 22597 22597

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #60
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$67,286 | Props total: 13527 13527
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Seriously? So Artest gets the right to do that, because Harden got in his way? Makes no sense. sh*t was dirty.
Hell yeah he has that right. Harden had no business running into Artest's personal space. If the Thunder were on defense I would understand that. sh*t, even if he was screening for somebody I would understand being where he was in relation to Ron but neither of those were the case. Harden had no business doing what he did and Ron did what he felt he had to do to make sure Harden understood that.

Again, if you guys say Ron was wrong then the guy who instigated it has to be just as wrong.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
How was your life when this song dropped?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago