most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-22-2012, 09:10 PM         #201
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
He was walking in a straight line towards the inbounds passer and they bumped into eachother, thats what happened.
nawww he caught feelings and knew ron would react
 04-22-2012, 09:11 PM         #202
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varun313 said:
dude shut the fu*k up he isnt getting banned for the rest of the year all you little pus*y bi*ches on here need to quit crying

man the fu*k up sh*t happens its basketball

acting like he hit you guys
its basketball? since when has it been ok to intentionally elbow someone in the head during basketball? you are a fu*king idiot. go watch the WWE you clown.
 6 years ago '09        #203
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Bob Sacamano said:
What do you mean "shouldn't of been there" though? Are you the authority that decides exactly where basketball players should be positioned on the court at any given time? He was just on defense 5 seconds before, maybe he was being an annoying little prick I'll give you that, but ballers do that all the time, do you play ball? Rondo does sh*t like that on the regular, so that means he deserves to get knocked out?
Yeah, I played ball and I did what Artest did everytime some talentless f*ggot tried those pus*y a.ss games because they werent good enough to stop a n*gga. sh*t, it's times Artest does that to players during games and deserves to have his head knocked off it's just not enough dudes in the league about that life that's willing to go at him like that. The few that have he hasnt tried since.

That's not a baller if you have to pull all that kind of sneaky f*ggot a.ss sh*t in the game.
 04-22-2012, 09:31 PM         #204
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 305Lars said:

[pic - click to view]

The B&W slo-mo is too much

Metta World War
 6 years ago '09        #205
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
 insert.cliche said:
so if i understand your argument (and i think i do) ... it is as follows:

"HEY LOOK AT ME!! I'M THE CONTRARIAN! EVERYONE THINKS ONE THING SO I'M COOL b/c I OTHERWISE!! YAAAAY"

repeating the same senseless argument won't convince anyone else you're right. esp if your argument is complete sh*t. at best, you could argue harden was approaching to receive the inbound pass off the baseline. at worst, he got back way late playing transition D.

in either case, there is ZERO justification for elbowing anyone like that on the court.

and by the way, arguing the counterpoint isn't always noble. more times than not, it just means you're an a-hole. pound sand.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #206
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,942 | Props total: 912 912
Someone needs to make that GIF into a sparta(with ron artest)
 6 years ago '07        #207
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
why are n*ggas saying harden intentionally ran into him?

harden didn't run into him at all. artest ran into him. harden wasn't even looking at him. he was trying to get the inbound pass.
 6 years ago '04        #208
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,672 | Props total: 5364 5364
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Yeah, I played ball and I did what Artest did everytime some talentless f*ggot tried those pus*y a.ss games because they werent good enough to stop a n*gga. sh*t, it's times Artest does that to players during games and deserves to have his head knocked off it's just not enough dudes in the league about that life that's willing to go at him like that. The few that have he hasnt tried since.

That's not a baller if you have to pull all that kind of sneaky f*ggot a.ss sh*t in the game.

Word, this dude Harden tried to be a big dawg and he got shown that he is a poodle , flat out . He went in trying to "intimidate" Artest I guess, but he isnt built like that . He shouldve calmly , moved out the way , and called for the ball on the other end and went @ Ron , and tried to draw a foul on him . Instead that n*gga got his block knocked off on National TV , Im surprised that his beard didnt move up to his head and give him a fro .
 6 years ago '04        #209
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 NeoDaMatrix said:
lmao night night Harden, n*gga think he cant talk all that sh*t then he get laid out :applause:
Right.....? Dude stays talkin and actin like he bout that life........Ron just got into okc's head in a big way............Don't start none there won't be none.......
 6 years ago '04        #210
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,070 | Props total: 11878 11878
damn, long a.ss thread. i'm amused
 6 years ago '12        #211
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,744 | Props total: 610 610
LOL why are yall so mad about this play??? Ron artest did nothing wrong harden got in his way and artest was forced to elbow him

Ron artest did the right thing in my opinion

SIKE ron artest knows what he did was wrong why did he keep moving when he felt himself hit harden in the head
 6 years ago '04        #212
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 TheAwesomeOne said:
Metta didnt forget that.............I wonder if harden will shave that beard now he realized it does'nt stop elbows............
 6 years ago '04        #213
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #214
wesscoastrydah 1 heat pts
space
space
$268 | Props total: 4 4
 NineFour said:
sh*t wasn't cool joe, y'all giving props for this need to fall back
Sike n*gga that's a goon at its finest. Harden got in the way and artest put him in a body bag lmao! nah but foreal that sh*t was tight up until harden messed up his celebration.:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #215
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 59 59
6 game suspension
 6 years ago '04        #216
AkaiMakai 
space
space
space
$186 | Props total: 43 43
1 Artest did intentionally elbow Harden and was wrong for doing so (suspend for 5 games)

2. Harden is an annoying bi*ch that sh*t talks and does small dirty plays throughout the game (he also looks and acts gay, nothing wrong with that I guess)

3. What Ron did is nothing compared to what Rodman or Oakley did in late 80's early 90's, the game has gone soft.

4. if you watched the game live and some replays show this..Harden did go out of his and bumped Artest when he didnt need to at all...

5. unfortunately artest will pay for his past... but QB all day
 6 years ago '10        #217
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,970 | Props total: 5242 5242
 Fly 2ndComing said:

After watching it a bunch of times

I would like to know why Harden ran up underneath him like tho

he kinda asked for
 6 years ago '07        #218
blablablabla 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 102 102
If Bynum got 5 games for the Barrea hit, and this is easily just as bad, if not worse because it was an elbow to the head, then 5 games minimum, maybe the whole playoffs because he wasn't apologetic and was ready to f!ght the whole Thunder team after the fact. What a f*ggot. And to the dumbass saying Harden got what he deserved, k!ll yourself.

Last edited by blablablabla; 04-22-2012 at 10:29 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #219
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,970 | Props total: 5242 5242
 AkaiMakai said:
1 Artest did intentionally elbow Harden and was wrong for doing so (suspend for 5 games)

2. Harden is an annoying bi*ch that sh*t talks and does small dirty plays throughout the game (he also looks and acts gay, nothing wrong with that I guess)

3. What Ron did is nothing compared to what Rodman or Oakley did in late 80's early 90's, the game has gone soft.

4. if you watched the game live and some replays show this..Harden did go out of his and bumped Artest when he didnt need to at all...

5. unfortunately artest will pay for his past... but QB all day
exactly, he coulda got the outlet and pushed it up the court while LA was celebrating

but instead he wants to run into ron and ended up gettin knocked the fuk out
 04-22-2012, 10:25 PM         #220
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how is ron elbow any worse than that

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy