Black Lips Bring The Notorious B.I.G. Out At Coachella

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2012, 02:35 PM         #101
blaqman2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF YA NOT GONNA DO IT RIGHT DO DO IT AT ALL.....AND WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO DO WITH HIP HOP ANY WAY??...BIGGIE MOMS SHOULD SUE THEY a.ss BECAUSE I KNOW SHE DIDN'T SIGN OFF ON THIS sh*t !!
 6 years ago '04        #102
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 Dos-effect said:
In what way? Cause Im stating a fact? And your mad cause your got some sh*tty hiphop collection........And n*gga?
a. that sh*t didnt make sense
b. music belongs to the human race
 04-23-2012, 02:39 PM         #103
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
a. that sh*t didnt make sense
b. music belongs to the human race
So gHetto represents what?
 6 years ago '04        #104
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
from the outkast song ghetto music
 6 years ago '06        #105
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Dos-effect said:
So gHetto represents what?
lol so do black people own the ghetto too??? hahahah your arguements are sh*t man.
 04-23-2012, 02:50 PM         #106
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
from the outkast song ghetto music
Really? And you dont see the irony in this conversation at all?
 6 years ago '04        #107
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
heh i can see it
 6 years ago '06        #108
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Really? And you dont see the irony in this conversation at all?
Only irony i see is a rasict, crying about rasicm, while using rasicm. So i guess i see it. I personally think this so call rasicm is funny. Its crazy to think people this stupid are still available is this world we live in. WE ( america, not white people) don't deal with rasicm, compaired to how it used to be. WHat??? You can't laugh at a joke? My favorite comedians are black ones b/c they can talk about it and still be funny. The world aint trying to hear a white dude talk about sh*t so take it how you want to. Chris rock and dave chapple are my favorites. They talk bad about white and black people, and no ones offended b/c its funny and mostly true.

FOR you to be like white people did this, black people own this is pretty funny. I don't even know anything about you, but i do know you will never lose than attitude. You will have an encounter with another race, and that person will do that same, and then the world stays bitter. Hey im just glad your simple mind plays the same simple role the people in control want you to do . that is racism at its finest sir. You secretly hate whites and deny deny deny . Dont be scared to admit how you feel, be a man and show your card like all the other morons in this world. I can lay my head down and know i dont hate another race, but then again i got other sh*t to worry about,like paying bills.
 04-23-2012, 03:05 PM         #109
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
lol so do black people own the ghetto too??? hahahah your arguements are sh*t man.
Play off my nutsack, Im done with you..........plus the point I was going to make is over ya head anyway.
 04-23-2012, 03:07 PM         #110
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Only irony i see is a rasict, crying about rasicm, while using rasicm. So i guess i see it. I personally think this so call rasicm is funny. Its crazy to think people this stupid are still available is this world we live in. WE ( america, not white people) don't deal with rasicm, compaired to how it used to be. WHat??? You can't laugh at a joke? My favorite comedians are black ones b/c they can talk about it and still be funny. The world aint trying to hear a white dude talk about sh*t so take it how you want to. Chris rock and dave chapple are my favorites. They talk bad about white and black people, and no ones offended b/c its funny and mostly true.

FOR you to be like white people did this, black people own this is pretty funny. I don't even know anything about you, but i do know you will never lose than attitude. You will have an encounter with another race, and that person will do that same, and then the world stays bitter. Hey im just glad your simple mind plays the same simple role the people in control want you to do . that is racism at its finest sir. You secretly hate whites and deny deny deny . Dont be scared to admit how you feel, be a man and show your card like all the other morons in this world. I can lay my head down and know i dont hate another race, but then again i got other sh*t to worry about,like paying bills.
So hiphop is not black music though? Im saying keep it all the way real.....get out of your feeling and keep it real homey. Yes some whites and puerto ricans have contributed greatly.and they are honored and appreciated...........but keep it real with me and get off that bullsh*t

And I have a white friend........Im not racist.........but if it makes you feel better that I dont take on this we are the world attitude because I acknowledge that a white person who lives in a world dominated by whites will never ever admit to that fact. You want to have this bullsh*t we are family line, but when it comes down to it, you don't know sh*t about coming up in a world where every aspect of your life is dominated by white people. You being white you dont see this, more importantly you dont care........I mean whites in this country are so fu*king spoiled that you dont even see this sh*t. But Im going okay so its no biggie.....but I HATE for a white person to tell me about what I shoudl think or feel about this country when none of you walk in the shoes of black men and women. Its not all bad its not the 60's but sh*t is not equal and fair and if you think it truly is then your fu*king disconnected from society.....andn eed to listen to the people thats telling you its not..........

And Im a jokestar , I joke all day.......that sh*t was corny(as only a crackka can be) and the name black lips is corny.

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-23-2012 at 03:21 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #111
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
So hiphop is not black music though? Im saying keep it all the way real.....get out of your feeling and keep it real homey. Yes some whites and puerto ricans have contributed greatly.and they are honored and appreciated...........but keep it real with me and get off that bullsh*t
Im going to keep it real and say your to dumbed down to learn. Anyone can make a hip hop album, and you take ownership and get mad like damn homie thats for blacks. thats racist. then blame the fall on white people. sh*t changes ,you think your view on racism would too. Just think if everyone kept to "real homie" no race would cope with one another. LIke damn how hard it is to let go???? Biggie card board gets bought out to make fun of a damn tupac hollogram and people are enraged. Did you hip-hop fans forget the rivally between em, and fail to see the humor ??? like damn, you would thought some of you guys were lil cee. Just think if tupac and biggie would of " Let things go " then both might be alive. They might of looked like a bi*ch, but whats more important when they both had kids.
 04-23-2012, 03:26 PM         #112
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Im going to keep it real and say your to dumbed down to learn. Anyone can make a hip hop album, and you take ownership and get mad like damn homie thats for blacks. thats racist. then blame the fall on white people. sh*t changes ,you think your view on racism would too. Just think if everyone kept to "real homie" no race would cope with one another. LIke damn how hard it is to let go???? Biggie card board gets bought out to make fun of a damn tupac hollogram and people are enraged. Did you hip-hop fans forget the rivally between em, and fail to see the humor ??? like damn, you would thought some of you guys were lil cee. Just think if tupac and biggie would of " Let things go " then both might be alive. They might of looked like a bi*ch, but whats more important when they both had kids.
SO why didnt they before black people did it?. Now answer that sh*t dumbass.
 04-23-2012, 03:28 PM         #113
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
My view on racism is we need unity, but fu*k people like you........I need people who want to change the world.....not f*gs who just want blacks to cope with the bullsh*t to make themselves feel better

Last edited by Dos-effect; 04-23-2012 at 03:31 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #114
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Mockery of Hip-Hop
....... smh disrespectful as fu*k.
 6 years ago '04        #115
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,723 | Props total: 11443 11443
 vinceisallin said:
I guess your alright with tupacs image being used to sell ticket for a show huh?? Lol I see the humor. Hip hop is a joke now days anywAys. More like mostly pop and Lil mainstream rap
lmao? who knew there was a tupac hologram, until the show started. so technically didn't they sell tickets regardless..
 04-23-2012, 04:09 PM         #116
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Higgins said:
One thing is that blacks could do is to not a.ssociate themselves with hip hop as much anymore. It's not a good medium for unity and you just sound like a black supremacist when you go around "crackas in hip hop? We neeeed to unite and take back hip hop so we can unite"
I fu*ks with eminem, paul revere, rick ruben, big pun.......its not like blacks are the only ones who have contributed to the genre......but its a fact that blacks cultivate and set the trends for this genre we always and more then likely always will. Thats all I'm saying.....and Eminem is hiphop.........but fu*k these fake a.ss fans who want to claim the genre for themselves like all of a sudden white hi jack rap music and now they are hiphop.......fu*k outta here ..thats what Im saying.
 04-23-2012, 04:38 PM         #117
FASTLIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trollin
 6 years ago '06        #118
space
space
 skillahmang said:
lmao? who knew there was a tupac hologram, until the show started. so technically didn't they sell tickets regardless..
they said hes about to go on tour again lol
 6 years ago '04        #119
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
Let nas come out and perform ****** to a cutout of elvis presley you'd understand how hiphop fans feel about sme rock group TACKILY bringing out a biggie cutout just cause Pac was brought by a HIPHOP LEGEND who has done more ofr the culture of hiphop then yuo've done for your own fu*king family. Get real.
 6 years ago '04        #120
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,723 | Props total: 11443 11443
 vinceisallin said:
they said hes about to go on tour again lol
well if and when they do that... that will be a disgrace in it self...

even tho most 2pac fans and hiphop fans would pay to see it, if it goes to the tupac amaru foundation i dont see the problem...

but i was just pointing out in the coachella performance, dre didnt use it as a ploy to sell tickets. atleast for this occasion.

well see how it plays out..
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago