Black Lips Bring The Notorious B.I.G. Out At Coachella

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Too many cry baby n*ggas on here looking for any excuse to cry "Racism".. sh*t is starting to get sickening.
 6 years ago '04        #82
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
some god damn retards on here.
 04-23-2012, 12:07 PM         #83
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Too many cry baby n*ggas on here looking for any excuse to cry "Racism".. sh*t is starting to get sickening.
Take your bi*ch a.ss to another board.........too many defenders of racism on this board, that sh*t is sickening
 6 years ago '06        #84
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
 Dos-effect said:
Take your bi*ch a.ss to another board.........too many defenders of racism on this board, that sh*t is sickening
You are such a victim man... lol there's rasicm from both sides your just crying to much to notice. Maybe if anything on here is sickening you should avoid it
 04-23-2012, 12:28 PM         #85
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
You are such a victim man... lol there's rasicm from both sides your just crying to much to notice. Maybe if anything on here is sickening you should avoid it
Im not a victim of sh*t, I just call sh*t like it is......if that offends then eat a d!ck already. Tired of you black boy wanna be's.......that wanna r*pe the culture but wont give its creators the proper respect they deserve..............thats all......but that's just me.........and trust you bum a.ss n*gga I'm doing good, real good......and I did this sh*t by myself with support from family and friends...I know who I am, where Im going and what I want in life...........
 6 years ago '06        #86
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Im not a victim of sh*t, I just call sh*t like it is......if that offends then eat a d!ck already. Tired of you black boy wanna be's.......that wanna r*pe the culture but wont give its creators the proper respect they deserve..............thats all......but that's just me.........and trust you bum a.ss n*gga I'm doing good, real good......and I did this sh*t by myself with support from family and friends...I know who I am, where Im going and what I want in life...........
I'm glad for you but crying on the net about it ain't going to get you any where. I have always like hip hop and respect the culture, but for you to act like al girl and take such offense over a joke its priceless. You over here acting like you own hip hop and other races should give YOU props. I'm glad your doing good, but just think if you weren't so ignorant to the fact of rasicm how far you could make it
 6 years ago '06        #87
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Lol r*pe hip hop? You mean r*pe it like lil Wayne, Drake and nicki are doing??? Hip hop was getting buttf*cked way before you blamed it on whiteboys. You need to chill out, you can't control nothing with an attitude like that
 04-23-2012, 12:57 PM         #88
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
I'm glad for you but crying on the net about it ain't going to get you any where. I have always like hip hop and respect the culture, but for you to act like al girl and take such offense over a joke its priceless. You over here acting like you own hip hop and other races should give YOU props. I'm glad your doing good, but just think if you weren't so ignorant to the fact of rasicm how far you could make it
Blacks do OWN HIPHOP bi*ch..............we started this sh*t, perfected it and still are the one who move it along......what do whites do?. BOXDEN thats what whites do
 04-23-2012, 01:00 PM         #89
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Lol r*pe hip hop? You mean r*pe it like lil Wayne, Drake and nicki are doing??? Hip hop was getting buttf*cked way before you blamed it on whiteboys. You need to chill out, you can't control nothing with an attitude like that
No whiteboys are the ones who ruined it.......the fake ones who claim to love Tupac but hate Nas because he spoke on racism and was too "militant" Yall are fake a.ss d!ck ryders who love our swag, but dont respect out struggles......not every single white hiphop fans.......but yall know who Im talking about.....that sh*t is wack...........and Im speaking on it
 6 years ago '10        #90
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 vinceisallin said:
 04-23-2012, 01:12 PM         #91
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
You got a white dude posing with a fu*king live Bear.....I a.ssume you think thats cool...but this tells me ...your sense of logic is literally fu*king retarded........
 6 years ago '06        #92
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
No whiteboys are the ones who ruined it.......the fake ones who claim to love Tupac but hate Nas because he spoke on racism and was too "militant" Yall are fake a.ss d!ck ryders who love our swag, but dont respect out struggles......not every single white hiphop fans.......but yall know who Im talking about.....that sh*t is wack...........and Im speaking on it
What your speaking on doesnt make sense . Your just mad. Why did you go in the dudes avy that laughed at my joke???? maybe bc you sound retarded and was reaching for a joke . You are taking this to seriously, only if you take anything in your life that serious you might be a civil rights leader or a politician. Well i doubt your smart enough, seeing your logic. BTW I like nas, another false rasict a.ssumption by a ignorant moron.
 6 years ago '06        #93
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
you aint going to lie to me man. Im a die hard hip hop fan, and the majority of artist aren't even white, so how the hell did white people ruin it? you talking about the WHITE fans????? I don't think one artist is crying about that race sh*t, as long as they selling thats ALL THAT MATTERS. Thats what ruined hip hop. The artist that go mainstream to sell, not the fans. Hip hop has never been mainstream. Its not for society thats why artist go mainstream to reach the masses........... how we going to blame this on a certain color?????? Not one white person is stopping artist like nas........ i got a question tho, whens the last time some of you guys purchased a cd?????? cuz personally i think bootlegging sh*t ruined it
 04-23-2012, 01:32 PM         #94
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
What your speaking on doesnt make sense . Your just mad. Why did you go in the dudes avy that laughed at my joke???? maybe bc you sound retarded and was reaching for a joke . You are taking this to seriously, only if you take anything in your life that serious you might be a civil rights leader or a politician. Well i doubt your smart enough, seeing your logic. BTW I like nas, another false rasict a.ssumption by a ignorant moron.
Rasict huh? Bruh Im no more racist then you are a homo........but then again........lets just say Im not racist........
 04-23-2012, 01:37 PM         #95
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
you aint going to lie to me man. Im a die hard hip hop fan, and the majority of artist aren't even white, so how the hell did white people ruin it? you talking about the WHITE fans????? I don't think one artist is crying about that race sh*t, as long as they selling thats ALL THAT MATTERS. Thats what ruined hip hop. The artist that go mainstream to sell, not the fans. Hip hop has never been mainstream. Its not for society thats why artist go mainstream to reach the masses........... how we going to blame this on a certain color?????? Not one white person is stopping artist like nas........ i got a question tho, whens the last time some of you guys purchased a cd?????? cuz personally i think bootlegging sh*t ruined it
Actually labels make artist appeal to mainstream aka white America........songs and styles get watered down.........because most average white rap fans like bullsh*t that is simple minded and they can sing along with.............and thats the real. White people did ruin this sh*t cause when it was some low money music genre that most blacks were riding with, nobody cared.......but when it blew up, all of sudden you cant rap about real sh*t you have to rap about bullsh*t to appeal to mainstream......
 6 years ago '06        #96
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Actually labels make artist appeal to mainstream aka white America........songs and styles get watered down.........because most average white rap fans like bullsh*t that is simple minded and they can sing along with.............and thats the real. White people did ruin this sh*t cause when it was some low money music genre that most blacks were riding with, nobody cared.......but when it blew up, all of sudden you cant rap about real sh*t you have to rap about bullsh*t to appeal to mainstream......
Well i think i just labeled your biggest problem. You think your smart, you just lost everyones attention by trolling out. You will prolly blame every problem on white people, i have met people like you. Its like the more white trash you are the more rasict you are. You don't hear as much rich people talking about sh*t because they are to busy getting money. Maybe if people would worry about their sitution, instead of he said she said, then you wouldnt have no one to blame but yourself. tupac, jay-z, biggie, ice cube, and snoop and dre; All these rappers havent changed and prolly made the most, and a white man couldnt change that..... before you fire back with some bs realize its a personal decision to make what genre of music you want to...... No one is holding a gun to lil waynes head and saying, HEY put these skinny jeans on and skateboard so white people buy a record you damn moron
 04-23-2012, 01:57 PM         #97
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
Well i think i just labeled your biggest problem. You think your smart, you just lost everyones attention by trolling out. You will prolly blame every problem on white people, i have met people like you. Its like the more white trash you are the more rasict you are. You don't hear as much rich people talking about sh*t because they are to busy getting money. Maybe if people would worry about their sitution, instead of he said she said, then you wouldnt have no one to blame but yourself. tupac, jay-z, biggie, ice cube, and snoop and dre; All these rappers havent changed and prolly made the most, and a white man couldnt change that..... before you fire back with some bs realize its a personal decision to make what genre of music you want to...... No one is holding a gun to lil waynes head and saying, HEY put these skinny jeans on and skateboard so white people buy a record you damn moron
WTF are you talking about? Cube didnt become a house hold name until movies like Friday and Are we there yet, he didnt change but he changed his image and white America accepted him. Jay said it himself that he used to rap about real sh*t until he saw how his dumbed records sold and he changed his style. Tupac most white still call him Two Pack......keep it real...........and Dre and Snoop.......are probably 2 of the most stars who went from gangsta black struggle to the universal struggle that they reap about now........but they all changed and none of them had instant commerical success when they came out.......all of them were first embraced by Black America..and then once they recieved exposure then they became acceptable in mainstream Americas home. And Wayne wasnt selling records when he was dropping The block is hot and all those albums........I mean all bullsh*t aside(cause most of what I was saying is just bullsh*t bored at work) this is real talk................Wayne realized something most artist realize once they get mainstream(white american) exposure.........Bullsh*t sales........so you can thank his millions of dumb pre teen fans for the music he has been putting out. Its not his fans fault but if he went back to that Calico NO sh*t I garuntee he would loose all his white fans........instantly..........just like Nas did when he dropped ******............just saying bruh.........white America buys albums but they are not in any way shape or form a part of the hiphop movement..............not to paint a wide brush cause The Beasties, and Rick Ruben......or hiphop gods.........what I mean is these teeny boppers today dont affect the progression of hiphop.......only the real fans who have been fans from the jump will be that voice....and artist who crossover( What do you think crossover success means) loose that audience every time they start appealing to these white audiences.......Hence Nikki Minaj
 6 years ago '04        #98
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 Dos-effect said:
Blacks do OWN HIPHOP bi*ch..............we started this sh*t, perfected it and still are the one who move it along......what do whites do?. BOXDEN thats what whites do
this isnt racist ?
 6 years ago '06        #99
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
WTF are you talking about? Cube didnt become a house hold name until movies like Friday and Are we there yet, he didnt change but he changed his image and white America accepted him. Jay said it himself that he used to rap about real sh*t until he saw how his dumbed records sold and he changed his style. Tupac most white still call him Two Pack......keep it real...........and Dre and Snoop.......are probably 2 of the most stars who went from gangsta black struggle to the universal struggle that they reap about now........but they all changed and none of them had instant commerical success when they came out.......all of them were first embraced by Black America..and then once they recieved exposure then they became acceptable in mainstream Americas home. And Wayne wasnt selling records when he was dropping The block is hot and all those albums........I mean all bullsh*t aside(cause most of what I was saying is just bullsh*t bored at work) this is real talk................Wayne realized something most artist realize once they get mainstream(white american) exposure.........Bullsh*t sales........so you can thank his millions of dumb pre teen fans for the music he has been putting out. Its not his fans fault but if he went back to that Calico NO sh*t I garuntee he would loose all his white fans........instantly..........just like Nas did when he dropped ******............just saying bruh.........white America buys albums but they are not in any way shape or form a part of the hiphop movement..............not to paint a wide brush cause The Beasties, and Rick Ruben......or hiphop gods.........what I mean is these teeny boppers today dont affect the progression of hiphop.......only the real fans who have been fans from the jump will be that voice....and artist who crossover( What do you think crossover success means) loose that audience every time they start appealing to these white audiences.......Hence Nikki Minaj
LOL I still think your f-ed up but i respect you alil more for not coming out taking shots . i still think its " AMERICA" and not WHITE AMERICA. If everyone would learn from the BEASTIE BOYS, hip hop might get back to rhyming patterns and multis, instead of just punchlines and dance hooks. I respect the dons and not this bs, and ill never buy a wayne album b/c of how he dresses. I would buy that man's mixtape if he put of some like 5 years ago. NO one wants to be a Rakim, when you could be a ricky ross
 04-23-2012, 02:28 PM         #100
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gh3tto said:
this isnt racist ?
In what way? Cause Im stating a fact? And your mad cause your got some sh*tty hiphop collection........And n*gga?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy