Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-21-2012, 10:35 PM         #1
10200 pageviews
157 comments

ProfitSee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who needs college??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

157 comments for "Who needs college??"

6 years ago '05        #2
Stuart Scott 200 heat pts200
space
space
$25,268 | Props total: 19765 19765
7 out of millions.
 6 years ago '04        #3
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 6 years ago '06        #4
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,537 | Props total: 16383 16383
 sandninja said:
not all these ppl dropped out, and then became rich. most of them were on such a fast pace to becoming rich WHILE still in college that they HAD to drop out to make time for their money-making schemes
^^^ yup
 6 years ago '10        #5
Cabillanaire oO 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 12 12
 sandninja said:
not all these ppl dropped out, and then became rich. most of them were on such a fast pace to becoming rich WHILE still in college that they HAD to drop out to make time for their money-making schemes
Word.
 6 years ago '12        #6
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,506 | Props total: 5979 5979

[pic - click to view]

Dropped out of high school.
 6 years ago '07        #7
AunTime 2 heat pts
space
space
$582 | Props total: 0 0
 BeatTycoon said:
3. drop out and do jello shots in your basement

04-22-2012, 09:35 AM         #8
TeddiGramz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They may not be smart by normal standards.. (You know. You made bad grades in school or You never went to college so you're stupid.. I did, so I am smarter than you). They are creative and intelligent in the way that matters...
 6 years ago '09        #9
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
THIS SCHOOL sh*t IS A JOKE ON MAY 17TH IMMA GET MY USELESS DEGREE
 6 years ago '05        #10
Gateway972 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,688 | Props total: 343 343
shout out to people always naming the same people you dropped out of college and did well for themselves and then saying who needs college.

Lets name some new people every once and a while

-from a guy making gwap 25 y/o a bachelors and working on his master for free
 04-22-2012, 02:32 PM         #11
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YungPrinceNY said:
don't let anybody tell you it's worthless

fu*k education pessimists. there ain't a damn thing wrong with getting your degree and if anyone says otherwise fu*k em.

i'll have my master's degree soon and i don't regret a single class up to this point. it's going to help me tremendously out there.
 6 years ago '05        #12
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,313 | Props total: 4739 4739
 YungPrinceNY said:
That explains why it's a joke to you.

A huge problem in America is the lack of STEM degrees with our people. People talk on and on about unemployment and the lack of jobs, yet there are many jobs out there looking for those with engineering and science backgrounds....
 6 years ago '05        #13
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,379 | Props total: 481 481
 pnoi89 said:
That explains why it's a joke to you.

A huge problem in America is the lack of STEM degrees with our people. People talk on and on about unemployment and the lack of jobs, yet there are many jobs out there looking for those with engineering and science backgrounds....
^^untill they hit you with. you need 1-2 or 2-3 yrs of expierience....
thats what you get the degree for. to do & start learning the job..smh...

im not saying a degree is worthless but they sure make it hard after it...
 6 years ago '05        #14
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Education is not only a means, but an end.
 04-22-2012, 02:53 PM         #15
p imperial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
They may not be smart by normal standards.. (You know. You made bad grades in school or You never went to college so you're stupid.. I did, so I am smarter than you). They are creative and intelligent in the way that matters...
these guys were all brilliant by normal academic standards (those "einsteins math teachers called him dumb" stories are urban legends...he was operating at a far advanced level from an early age). Were probably all straight A students and at the top of their class at one point or another.

Like someone else said, these guys dropped out because formal education is a means to an end and these guys were so ahead of the curve "going through the motions" at school was just holding them back from their ultimate goals

People that say "bill gates and einstein" didn't need college so why do I might as well say "lebron james and kobe bryant" didn't need college...if you aren't blessed with that rare, elite sort of talent, vision and genius, you aren't going to get the same results...hell thats the point of the meme lol
 6 years ago '04        #16
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
dont forget this guy...
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #17
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 p imperial said:
these guys were all brilliant by normal academic standards (those "einsteins math teachers called him dumb" stories are urban legends...he was operating at a far advanced level from an early age). Were probably all straight A students and at the top of their class at one point or another.

Like someone else said, these guys dropped out because formal education is a means to an end and these guys were so ahead of the curve "going through the motions" at school was just holding them back from their ultimate goals

People that say "bill gates and einstein" didn't need college so why do I might as well say "lebron james and kobe bryant" didn't need college...if you aren't blessed with that rare, elite sort of talent, vision and genius, you aren't going to get the same results...hell thats the point of the meme lol
This. The point of the picture isn't actually that the dude is on the right track lol.
 04-22-2012, 03:05 PM         #18
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These guys were driven with a goal far bigger than college, that's why they dropped out or didn't go. While those guys were ages 13-17, they were conjuring up revolutionary formulas and innovative ideas. Most kids at that age are either too busy playing video games, trying to bang as many people as possible, or too busy doing drugs.
 6 years ago '06        #19
jkidd0055 
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
If you are a genius, yes this will apply to you...pretty much what this is saying...not very logical to get a point across
 6 years ago '10        #20
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
dropped out at age 10?

wow that benjamin muthafu*ka musta been a gangsta a.ss mofo

"yo ma fu*k class b get me sum apple juice and an abacus"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy