Drake Reveals Emotional Girl Rejection, "That Killed Me. D*mn, It Was A Lose/Lose. A Fight I Can't E

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,421 | Props total: 2612 2612
 TeddiGramz said:
That n*gga lyin.... I know he sits in a dark room, drunk, and just starts crying........
Who doesnt? :*[
 6 years ago '07        #42
SALTY3142 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 5 5
 panelas said:
"That's tough. I wish that we lived in a time and a generation where people would stop viewing my honesty as overly emotional," Drake said. "People always act like I spend my life crying in a dark room. I don't, I'm good. I'm a man. I want to be remembered as an artist that gave you a piece of me, as opposed to some surface bullsh*t. I don't think people realize that we die, we leave here, and either they forget about you or remember you. And how they remember you is up to you. I just want to be remembered as a poet that was open and honest because I wake up every morning and I'm me." (GQ)

drake is the man

:applause: :applause:
cause him talkin bout catchin bodies is real honest right fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '11        #43
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4577 4577
 TeddiGramz said:
That n*gga lyin.... I know he sits in a dark room, drunk, and just starts crying........
All while listenin to lenny Williams
 04-22-2012, 12:04 PM         #44
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #45
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

Bro, as IF you have ANY room to talk about ANYONE on here! I'm actually surprised(pleasantly) that you didn't turn this discussion into an illuminati or conspiracy thread.
 6 years ago '06        #46
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,721 | Props total: 8906 8906
i swear this n*ggas a whiney little bytch
 6 years ago '04        #47
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 Akuna said:
No, not at all....what n*gga gone have pus*y in his face all day and night and not dabble? She has brains and self respect, she knew it'll be hard for him to be faithful..look at Basketball Wives, they KNOW they n*gga cheating but still parade around, they have no self respect and self love, she didnt want the n*gga cos he had money, she wanted him ..I'm speaking from the heart, my brother was gone go pro NFL but stopped cos his baby moms wasnt having it.
Your brother was never going pro, he just said that to the family because he wasnt going to get drafted

Smokeen Freeman said:
either you lying or you and your brother is fu*kin stupid.
Its both... A n*gga going to cheat regardless if he play in the NFL or work at Burger King

Akuna said:
Well being the fact she was still pregnant with his kid and could have gotten an abortion and gave him an ultimatum, so yeah, yes I am lying.
You really think thats true ahhahaha damn, y'all gullable.. So whats your brother doing now thats a min. of 350k a year. If he isn't making half that, you both lost. and your daddy should "pop" himself

Deniro732 said:
what an evil a.ss bi*ch?! that's one hell of an ultimatum, @ one hand you have a potential successful future ahead of you and on the other you have your unborn seed that bi*ch is evil as fu*k..god damn! i pray to god I never come across a woman that gets me like that
trust me, it didnt go down like
 6 years ago '04        #48
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
cups of the XO
 6 years ago '07        #49
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
he may not be a "real n*gga" so to speak

but he's a real individual, i respect that
 5 years ago '04        #50
pocketchange 149 heat pts149
space
space
space
$12,394 | Props total: 11886 11886
When that Peach Ciroc comes into my head and starts hitting the blood stream

5 years ago '05        #51
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 668 668
'When that Peach Ciroc comes into my head and starts hitting the blood stream,
For a second I thought BIG GHOST FASE wrote that sh*t
 11-04-2012, 08:08 AM         #52
azlan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SM said:

'I'm more of a drunk texter than drunk dialer. I write Peach Ciroc [vodka] poems. 'When that Peach Ciroc comes into my head and starts hitting the blood stream, the words start flowing to exes. Some nights I'll be in the club and start thinking back - it gets emotional.'' (AZ Central)
 5 years ago '06        #53
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Young_Impetuous said:
that would be some bullsh*t though. really fu*kin with a chick and she get scared off by the fame. like damn bi*ch I'm doin this for us.
thats the sign of a real chick, wat u talking about?
 11-04-2012, 09:48 AM         #54
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr. Gribble said:
Lol these n*ggas want a chick thats used to the game and hooked up with a few rappers not a chick who lives a regular life and KNOWS that rappers are hoes

MOST girls would fcuk cos hes Drake, she didnt because she knows he'll cheat and what rappers do.

These n*ggas is fufu for real.
If that story is true.... your brother is an idiot.

If it's not..... you're an idiot
 5 years ago '10        #55
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,537 | Props total: 5869 5869
While I commend him for being honest... son comes off as a melodramatic Debbie Downer. He's definitely the type of person that you don't want to have around during a drinking and/or smoking session.
 11-04-2012, 09:57 AM         #56
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TeddiGramz said:
 5 years ago '12        #57
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,683 | Props total: 188 188
 SM said:
He then went on to admit being notorious for sending drunk text messages to ex-lovers.

I'm more of a drunk texter than drunk dialer. I write Peach Ciroc poems. When that Peach Ciroc comes into my head and starts hitting the blood stream, the words start flowing to exes. Some nights I'll be in the club and start thinking back - it gets emotional.
 Insurgent313 said:
I can respect that cause I be on that Drunk txt sh*t to!
I used to drunk text my exes but then I got an iPhone. Now my battery is always dead by the time Im hammered..

Last edited by Taste Maker; 11-04-2012 at 10:39 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #58
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2621 2621
 J Rob said:
Say what you will about Drake, but he's bold enough to admit the sh*t that a lot of men keep bottled up out of fear of appearing soft. A lot of the dudes who clown on him go through the same sh*t he goes threw and don't have the balls to admit it.
forreal that's what bugs me the most. i've gone through it, my homies gone through it, my brother gone through it but on the internet only a few have smh. y'all tellin me yall dont b gettin drunk thinkin about ya exes some times? sh*ttttt.
 5 years ago '04        #59
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,695 | Props total: 23174 23174
the softest n*gga in the rap game, an dthis is who you n*ggas look up to?
 5 years ago '05        #60
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2621 2621
 Adwerdz said:
the softest n*gga in the rap game, an dthis is who you n*ggas look up to?
why not? not everybody in this world is tough. in fact the people making the most money are "soft" by rap's standards. he's not even soft, he's just a regular male who loves women and has been hurt by them.. the real soft people are those who leech. he has been grinding since he was a child actor while some of yall still livin off ya parents. dude was dead broke after degrassi, dropped out of school and still pursued his dream and became something. that's anything but soft to me but what do i know. big ups to drake for keepin it real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy