Drake Reveals Emotional Girl Rejection, "That Killed Me. D*mn, It Was A Lose/Lose. A Fight I Can't E

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
buzzkill 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 1156 1156
 Akuna said:
Well being the fact she was still pregnant with his kid and could have gotten an abortion and gave him an ultimatum, so yeah, yes I am lying.
dumbsh*t
 6 years ago '11        #22
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Akuna said:
Well being the fact she was still pregnant with his kid and could have gotten an abortion and gave him an ultimatum, so yeah, yes I am lying.
Name of your brother of GTFO.
 6 years ago '07        #23
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
This dude is taking simping to a whole new level.
 6 years ago '07        #24
CA$H 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 357 357
"When that Peach Ciroc comes into my head and starts hitting the blood stream, the words start flowing to exes. Some nights I'll be in the club and start thinking back - it gets emotional"

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CA$H; 04-22-2012 at 01:52 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #25
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1364 1364
he's fu*ked

he doesn't wanna catch a body but cries over girls.. yeah yeah they are lyrics but he thinks he's hard

why would he tell ppl these things
 6 years ago '05        #26
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
...haha... drake trollin...

its one thing to be honest... its another to keep tellin the world over and over about your sweet a.ss ways tho...

he know what he doing.. he trollin with that simp sh*t...

you know why... cuz its sellin like hot cakes... he does it.. the 13 yr old girls go "awwwwee".. and the stripper bi*ches will fu*k in hopes of landing a simp...
 6 years ago '11        #27
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Akuna said:
No, not at all....what n*gga gone have pus*y in his face all day and night and not dabble? She has brains and self respect, she knew it'll be hard for him to be faithful..look at Basketball Wives, they KNOW they n*gga cheating but still parade around, they have no self respect and self love, she didnt want the n*gga cos he had money, she wanted him ..I'm speaking from the heart, my brother was gone go pro NFL but stopped cos his baby moms wasnt having it.
It's people like you that turn girls into wh0ores.
 6 years ago '11        #28
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Smoke500 said:
For real ...make up your mind n*ggas

But on the real....as much as people say dude is soft I actually respect the n*gga for speaking his mind and not fronting on some "fck that bi*ch" sh*t. That aint tough
This right here. Mots of these BX n*ggas probably pus*y a.sss bi*ches anuwajfewip
 6 years ago '11        #29
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
"That's tough. I wish that we lived in a time and a generation where people would stop viewing my honesty as overly emotional," Drake said. "People always act like I spend my life crying in a dark room. I don't, I'm good. I'm a man. I want to be remembered as an artist that gave you a piece of me, as opposed to some surface bullsh*t. I don't think people realize that we die, we leave here, and either they forget about you or remember you. And how they remember you is up to you. I just want to be remembered as a poet that was open and honest because I wake up every morning and I'm me." (GQ)

drake is the man

:applause: :applause:
 04-22-2012, 05:36 AM         #30
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 izzy2024 said:

Did this guy just say "I write Peach Ciroc poems"?

What kind of man talks like that. To be so soft AND corny in such a short sentence is almost impressive in itself. I like SOME of his music, but he's gotta be the lamest, corniest rapper of all time.
:
 6 years ago '05        #31
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
All of these lonely a.ss homophobic bi*ch negroes in here stunting. LOVE vs LUST.. What's more everlasting? I respect the man for his honesty. You negroes are mad because your chicks are drooling all over this cat. Sad thing about this all is, I'M NOT EVEN A DRAKE FAN. Negroes need to keep it real and stop following one another on some "oh he said he's a simp so let me jump on the bandwagon" sh*t.
 04-22-2012, 07:10 AM         #32
GMoney47 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Emotional, bi*chass, mofo! Nobody give a f*ck bout yo feelings. Be a man! Grow the f *ck up! Yes, men get hurt, usually though you was simpin from the start and got your emotions all caught up! This n*gga playing on bi*ches emotions and sh*t and GIRLS fall for it and prepubescent dudes think it's cool. Stop it! His one note droneing a.ss boring "music" sucks, and he is a bi*ch! You want relationship joints listen to Phonte, your favorite rapper's favorite rapper!
 04-22-2012, 07:13 AM         #33
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Satire said:
lol old a.ss article (the ending part was anyway) but laughed again he's such a simp
Let's all make threads about old articles of simps and try to get a HT..........NEVER THAT!
 04-22-2012, 07:17 AM         #34
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bullack86 said:
All of these lonely a.ss homophobic bi*ch negroes in here stunting. LOVE vs LUST.. What's more everlasting? I respect the man for his honesty. You negroes are mad because your chicks are drooling all over this cat. Sad thing about this all is, I'M NOT EVEN A DRAKE FAN. Negroes need to keep it real and stop following one another on some "oh he said he's a simp so let me jump on the bandwagon" sh*t.
you sound stupid
for one because you a.ssume everyone that has responded in this thread is black
and secondly, because you're a.ssuming once again that drake is looking for love the fact that he can get any girl and that one chick rejected him is what bothers him, not no fu*king love vs. lust bullsh*t
 6 years ago '09        #35
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
 s7venwords said:
Let's all make threads about old articles of simps and try to get a HT..........NEVER THAT!
:lachen001:
 6 years ago '05        #36
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Coo Coo Cal said:
you sound stupid
for one because you a.ssume everyone that has responded in this thread is black
and secondly, because you're a.ssuming once again that drake is looking for love the fact that he can get any girl and that one chick rejected him is what bothers him, not no fu*king love vs. lust bullsh*t
Hush. I refer to any and all folks on this forum as such respectfully. Also, you read too far into what I said and didn't comprehend fully on an openminded level. Carry on, troops.

FAIL..
 6 years ago '09        #37
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,159 | Props total: 356 356
yall n*ggas are being trolled by drake. hook. line. sinker.
 6 years ago '11        #38
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
I can respect that cause I be on that Drunk txt sh*t to!
 04-22-2012, 08:57 AM         #39
mas22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Coo Coo Cal said:
did this n*gga say peach ciroc poems?

04-22-2012, 10:01 AM         #40
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akuna said:
No, not at all....what n*gga gone have pus*y in his face all day and night and not dabble? She has brains and self respect, she knew it'll be hard for him to be faithful..look at Basketball Wives, they KNOW they n*gga cheating but still parade around, they have no self respect and self love, she didnt want the n*gga cos he had money, she wanted him ..I'm speaking from the heart, my brother was gone go pro NFL but stopped cos his baby moms wasnt having it.
 Smokeen Freeman said:
either you lying or you and your brother is fu*kin stupid.
Word...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy